EG
Estivens G.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
I was really pleased with the service here. Our salesperson was professional and knowledgeable. The negotiating manager was reasonably and easy to communicate with. I'd would definitely return to this dealer.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store.We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

02/16/2020 Category: Service
My service rep Johnny Jaramillo
The reason I come back to Napleton service is because of Johnny Jaramillo. He take care of my car to perfection and takes care of me like a professional.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

Michael S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Clean service department and the greeters are very professional and polite
Would highly recommend north palm Hyundai

RL
Randall L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2020 Category: Service
outstanding
Dailene my service consultant is the MIZ awsum! she is so efficient, proactive, candid and professional. It is great to see Mike back as well. Congrats to Rob for such an elite team in service! the complimentary car wash is always top shelf!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

Douglas W.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Service rep was awesome
Michael Langafelt did a great job front to back. He got the appointment day and time I needed, was there to meet me when I drove in, and kept to the promised time
Oh and the problems were resolved. This is my 3rd review on this. Stop asking, there won't be a 4th.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Donna C.
Boynton Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
The Service writer I had, was extremely helpful. He even went to check on the car for me as I had another appt. that I had to keep as I am a realtor . I would give him 10 stars if you had them.
see above title area
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about Pablo and store.We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

Joseph R.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
the customer representative, michael
Michael was very thorough and informative. I felt that he was sincere, especially making sure I understood what was needed for my service that day.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.Please feel free to reach out to me with any suggestions on how to provide you with truly exceptional service.

AR
Alejandro R.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Personal attention
Excelent
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

02/10/2020 Category: Service
1st visit
This was my 1st visit to this dealership. From the time I drove into the service area, until I drove out, the business was handled efficiently and professionally.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.  We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

HT
Harvey T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Pablo Minier......fabulous service advisor!
Consistently excellent service at Napleton Hyundai under the service supervision of Pablo Minier, my service advisor. A year ago, my wife leased a 2019 SF LTD. I traded in my Genesis and purchased hgv based a second SF LTD. So I'm into the Napleton facility quite frequently. Pablo makes the experience a pleasure and the work is done excellently.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff.  We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

John F.
North Palm Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Good work
Oil change tire rotation and recall with carwash ... 1 hour ...not bad
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

AK
Attila K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Quick, convenient, and efficient
High quality.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!!! We can't wait for your next visit and we appreciate you being a happy and loyal customer.

KR
Karen R.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent employees
Timely professional service
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We appreciate your loyalty to our store and look forward to your next visit.

Robin S.
Juno Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Normal maintenance
I had a 7:30 AM appt and I dropped it off and in 2 hours as I was told I received a call that my car was ready. They pulled the car up for me as I paid the cashier. It all went smooth.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

VC
Valerie C.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Service people was awesome love the service
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020