Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service is top of the line!
Hyundai staff are courteous and helpful. The waiting area is much better since the remodel. The service department is well run with solid teamwork.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Rita R.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was pleasant and courteous and work was done as requested.

RE
Russell E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service staff
Dani was y service advisor & was able to get me out in a reasonable amount of time. Also following up with a breakdown of some concerns to look at in the near future.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

CV
Carmine V.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent service from the moment you arrive at the dealership to leaving the place of business
5 STAR
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business! Have a great weekend!

GO
Glenn O.
Hyundai review
All. Around good service.

CD
Connie D.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great service department.
I had to have a major job on my car -- an engine replacement. I am very happy that Daileen Berni is my service advisor as this was a very long process dealing with the extended warranty company. She always had my best interest in mind and helped make a difficult process much more bearable. She is always excellent every time I bring the car in for any kind of servicing. So far, everything is going well with the new engine.

My Tuscon
Had a great experience getting my Tuscon serviced .

Thank you for the recent review. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next service visit is a five star experience, please let us know. Have a great day!

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Definitely would recommend Napleton Hyundai

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Appointments kept on time. Staff very cordial.

Louis B.
Miami, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service as expected
Quick and reliable personalized service

Lydia S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/03/2019 Category: Service
People there are really nice.
Great service provided by warm and friendly people!

Alyse M.
04/02/2019
Replaced my engine after a recall
When my engine failed to work while I was driving on the highway I was in a panic. By the next morning, I was informed it was a recall on the engine and that while it was a time consuming process, that the service department would do their best to replace my engine in a timely fashion. Johnny at Northlake Napleton Hyundai was my service advisor and lent me a new car from their lot while they waited for a new engine from Hyundai. My car was returned to me three days ago and is running like new. Thank you so much!

NB
Nicholas B.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Always put the customer first
Always happy with the services provided
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

PB
Paul B.
Service experience
Gordan was terrific and made for an excellent experience!

Nancy O.
Car maintenance
My service advisor was helpful and courteous

IT
Irena T.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
I had my oil changed, and the service was great like always.

VA
Vera A.
Lake Worth, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
My service advisor Casey was great..

RK
Robert K.
2012 Hyundai Equus
In for service and out
work well done

Jerrye C.
Staff Consultant Pablo Minier
Continuity each time I bring my car in, treatment of me as a customer, professional staff member Pablo Minier that went out of his way to make me feel special

Susan B.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to detail!
From the moment you arrive you're met with friendly and helpful people who give expert advice concerning the maintenance that is due as well as answering my questions. Johnny also performed a search of past service records to determine.the source of an intermittent rattle and had it addressed at no additional cost. The free shuttle allows me to leave our Santa Fe while being driven to and from work in Riviera Beach so I don't miss work.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your busines and look forwarrd to your next service visit.