LC
Lenique C.
Lake Worth, FL
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast
Car was ready in 2 hours.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

HT
Helene T.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
2019 Santa Fe
Napleton Northlake. Excellent experience.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Jermaine L.
Boynton Beach, FL
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly associates
My service advisor was awesome.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Trish S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
12/04/2019
Sales
My sales guy scotty H. Goes miles above to make sure im happy
This is my second car i bought from him .i will refer anyone in need of a car just to him..thank you scotty

RL
Randall L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Dailene is the best service representative in the house!
this dept is proactive....they anticipate your service needs, get you in quickly, respect your time and get you on the road without any mess ups!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It has been a pleasure over the years having you as a great customer. We hope to keep you in the family for a very long time!

EJ
Eileen J.
11/29/2019
Lonnie is amazing
Sat down with Lonnie to look at a small suv went from the Tucson to the Kona ended up leasing a Kona for a good deal and price love my Kona definitely will come back here to buy a car especially with Lonnie

Bob B.
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Neil, service advisor was extremely competent and helpful
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

HT
Harvey T.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Pablo Minier......fabulous service advisor!
Treated like royalty by Pablo who had me in and out of the service center quickly and efficiently.

RK
Robert K.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
11,250 mi service
Pablo has been my service advisor for the two visits I have made to Napleton North Palm Hyundai. He is courteous, answers whatever questions you might have with patience. Love my 2019 Santa Fe and will continue to bring my car here for maintenance. Look for some coupons in the mail and great service also becomes a greater bargain.

SA
Susie A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Daileen Berni always makes my appointments stress free with great communication. She is a pleasure to work with
when I need to make an appointment for my car.

11/22/2019 Category: Service
the staff
Great job and service!

SP
Stan P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly And well equipped,
no problems -- except had a "recall item" and they wouldn't honor it unless I replaced my battery!! which has never given
me any problems. Didn't want to replace it at this time so NO RECALL?? Not pleased w/that!

James T.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always good service at this dealer. They did want me to buy a $20 fuel additive which I refused. All the info I can find on line suggests that this addittive is in the gasoline that you buy from top tier suppliers is already in the gas at the pump. Also the independent tests on line show no significant advantage of putting one of these products in your gas tank.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

LC
Laurie C.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
11/19/2019 Category: Service
They've changed, and the Hyundai maintenance group is great
Had some troubles with Napleton back in the day, but happily the purchase and ongoing maintenance of our Hyundai has been a positive experience. Our service rep, Daileen is a joy to work with and keeps her word. She communicated well each step of our last service maintenance, and kept true to delivery of our Tucson. The entire process was easy and went well, thank you.

SG
Susan G.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Friendly, attentive, efficient
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019