Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

North Palm Beach, FL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
The new service advisor, Gordon, was very good
The new service advisor, Gordon, was very good.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

DE
Diane E.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep
I appreciated the service I received the last time I brought my car into Napleton. Gordon the representative in the service department that helped me has given your dealership another chance. I was ready to have nothing more to do with Napleton because of past experiences but because of how well I was treated this last visit I'm staying. He was professional, pleasant and treated me as a valued customer something that isn't all that common any longer.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

Charlie B.
West Palm Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
In and out
Although I had trouble setting the appointment online to take advantage of the applicable discounts, my service Advisors, Daileen Berni and Casey Greatorex were able to take care of me. With their prompt and courteous attention to my service needs I was able to get in and out on time, and also, with their suggestions and advice I was able to make wiser service decisions for my vehicle. Thanks!

RJ
Robert J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Another great experience!
Daileen my regular service manager recognized my car and was at my door as I put my car in park. Everything was done and ready as promised. Great service as always.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, thorough and friendly.

Quick and Helpful Service
Scheduled an online appointment and the service provided by Gordon was fantastic. Will return for future car services.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with exceptional courtesy.
I had a unique issue with a tire hazard and Casey handled it well and expediently.

AD
Akia D.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
Gordon Was an amazing advisor
My service advisor was very helpful. He was very professional. He followed up with me quickly and explained the diagnosis. I experienced the best service from an advisor during this visits with Gordon Hummel.

Jennifer L.
Juno Beach, FL
I’m usually disappointed
The past few experiences were not as great. I was pleasantly surprised with the friendly professionalism.

Charles W.
Easy & efficient
The process was simple and the staff was efficient and courteous...the wait was less than expected and actually somewhat relaxing

SP
Stephen P.
Loxahatchee, FL
Great Service and quick turnaround
Thank you for great service and quick turnaround.

Jessica B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Gordon
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next servie visit! Have a great day!

Maureen M.
Boca Raton, FL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The guys at Napelton are super friendly, fast, courteous, honest, and professional. I appreciate being able to get my car in right away and have less than a few hours turn around. It’s nice that they provide a service to pick you up and drop you off and clean your car as well. Thanks again Pablo and all the staff, you guys are awesome!

Loxahatchee, FL
Very efficient and organized
Napleton did a great job of taking care of my car

Routine Service
I have never been disappointed with the level of service that Daileen provides. She is very efficient, professional and always make me feel welcome.

EF
Eva F.
Lake Park, FL
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Johnny service guy is great friendly always makes sure all is goid frombthe time you wLk in to the 5ime you leave
Johnny great employee always on top of things like his customer services
Im glad i bought my new car from you folks

NC
Nancy C.
Boynton Beach, FL
04/07/2019 Category: Service
customer service
JAMIE WAS ATTENTIVE, INFORMATION WAS GIGEN TO ME ABOUT FUTURE SERVICES...
NANCY S. CORRAL
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service is top of the line!
Hyundai staff are courteous and helpful. The waiting area is much better since the remodel. The service department is well run with solid teamwork.

Rita R.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was pleasant and courteous and work was done as requested.

RE
Russell E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service staff
Dani was y service advisor & was able to get me out in a reasonable amount of time. Also following up with a breakdown of some concerns to look at in the near future.