Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

11/30/2019 Category: Service
My negative review had nothing to do the way Pablo handled my service call. He was top rate in every regard...and deserves a five star rating.
Give Pablo a five star rating. My concern is why there has not been a recall on the trunk latch which according to many reports from owners to be faulty. HJB

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Read my above report
Disappointed I had a mechanical problem after only 14,000 miles. After much research I found too many Volosters had trunk catch problems. There should have been a recall years ago. I am now searching for another car. ..... fearful there are other problems ahead.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

My apologies that you feel this way with your vehicle.
Should you have any concerns with the level of our service please feel free to reach out to me

Jake Garcia
561.335.1751
joaquin.garcia@napleton.com

Christian C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Personel Did Follow-Up
I did get a personal follow-up call after expressing my concerns with my sensor problem that needs still to get fixed.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Understaffed, no personal care or follow up what was agreed on and overpriced...
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

My apologies for any inconvenience you were caused during your visit.  I have spoken with Johnny, please let me know if I can provide you with a resolution to your concerns.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding
I overreacted to an incident that occurred at the dealership. They have done everything possible to fix the problem. I will continue to take my Hyundai Ioniq to Napleton for service. They are very good at what they do.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for hidden costs.
I've taken my vehicle to this dealer numerous times and every time they mess up. I've given them many chances to get it right but they never do. I could write a book how poorly this business is run.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Mr. Dayboch, if you felt like you were overcharged why did you not reach out to me or dispute with your service advisor? I would have been more than happy to adjust the bill for you if in fact there was an overage. I have reviewed your invoice and you received discounts on your bill.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Thank you

Brad M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service
Service advisor did a wonderful job making sure I was in and out of there. Will be back soon!

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Too Slow for Basic Service
Too slow for basic oil change and tire rotation
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

I am sorry for the delay in service wait time.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Needs help
Service departmemt is terribly managed and the department itself is cluttered with cars to the point first time visitors will find it difficult to even find the department entrance. If you go here i highly reccomend you only use Casey G. As your service advisor. She was the only employee i interacted with that knew how to complete her job and help a first time customer. The technicians are much better the the facility shows and my car was maintained promptly and effectively. I am only giving this a 5 star for the services Casey and the technicians provided to me.

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs help
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback and helping us to better our business.

Samuel S.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
fixing my car
After some back and fourth. it looks like some miscommunications were cleared up and my car will be getting fixed free of charge. I appreciate Napoleon Hyundai for owning and fixing there mistake.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Worse than before
In the past I had my car worked on here and they took over a month and a half to install a new transmission and clutch. meanwhile the whole time I'm waiting NO ONE called me for updates I would ALWAYS have to call in for updates. on top of all this when i finally get my car back it is covered in some kind of residue that they REFUSED to clean. Now i came in for my trunk latch button. it had deteriorated and was replaced under warranty which is the only good thing that has ever come from this place. but of course you can COUNT on NAPLETON to ruin a good thing because sure enough I had a brand new dent in my door. when I showed it to the manager they initially said it would be an easy fix and could do it for free. but when i showed up to actually get it fixed they said "we dont want to involve ourselves with this".... I will NEVER buy a Hyundai again
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback.  Unfortunately we do not fix damage to vehicles that existed PRIOR to their arrival at our facility.  I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in this matter.  Have a wonderful week.

Michael D.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
After an issue with my initial visit, Service manager Robert Minier contacted me instantly and did much more than just resolve the initial concerns. Thank you for your curtesy and I will definitely be returning in the future!

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service representatives are very nice but the department is unethical
When I went to get the transmission serviced everything was perfectly fine, my service provider was very nice, the problem was the vehicle inspection report i revived afterwards. In the report it stated that my alignment and my tension belt were both in need of immediate attention and estimated $600+ to repair. Later that day I took my car to two different mechanics who I’ve worked with in the past and both told me that both my alignment and my tension belt were in great condition and needed no attention. It is unacceptable and completely unethical to lie to a customer in order to spend money to fix something that does not need to be fixed. caveat emptor buyer beware!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Please provide us with the written inspection results of these two other mechanicsfrom the day you were here and I will not only refund you your entire invoice from your 3.23.19 visit (INV 173468 $294.20), but I will also provide you with an instore credit of the exact amount of the belt ($313.52) and the alignment ($99.95), totaling $413.46.  We stand by our inspection process and would not be in business for 88 years if we were in the habit of intentionally providing false results in order to gain business.

LF
Lisa F.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Dealership
Love everyone

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Not much.i didn't like the line up,of service lane,hard to get around.this dealership is so unorganized.cars everywhere.its feels dirty...your service area forvthevwaitung room,way to small,imusebthe big one in the showroom...yiurvservicevdesk are way to crowded and not enough desk.always different oeoolevwirking.i feel my Toyama dealership was so much better.u need to find a bigger dealership to move too.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and helpful.
The staff at the service center are very nice and helpful. The mechanics are good at what they do! Also getting your car backed washed was a nice surprise!

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Wait time too long
Staff is great! Whoever does the scheduling is not on the property and makes everyone wait way too long!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback.  We will strive to minimize your wait time at your next visit.

Kaylyn S.
Lake Worth, FL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
🤗
🤗

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
This location and call backs gets 5 stars! Johnny is very good at communicating and keeping me up to date. Before coming to this location I called the wpb location 4 times and never got a phone call back. My only issue is the turn around time with the warranty approval for service. To be without a vehicle for 3 days with two toddlers while waiting on approval to do the work needed so I can be given a loaner is very stressful.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting our service center.  We will make every effort to make the turn around time quicker for the future.

rminier@napleton.com
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you!!!!

10/29/2018 Category: Service
I went back today for an appt. Everything went as planned. I was given to the next available rep didn't have to wait like before where I was assigned to someone. My appt was in place and the customer service was great. The manager kept his words changes were made and I felt special . I would totally keep coming back. Thank you for showing respect and listening to my concerns.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Maintance Plan and the Customer Service rep.
I have been to this plan for an oil change as part of my maitenance plan 3 times including a steering wheel problem that was done on my first visit. The place is very clean and they even provide coffee and bagels excellent service in that dept. my concern is the wait time at check in where you are supposely assigned to a rep and you need to wait for him if is not available even though there are other reps with no customers. Also check you maintenance plan ask questions see what is included and what is not and ask them to call you if there will be any charges. My worry is that I have gone there with appt. and was not found as having one luckily for me I was able to convince the person that I had taken that day off to do this. Last but not least I had a very bad check in experience with my last rep and understand not all are alike. As luck sees I will be having to go back even though I told the last rep I would never go that that place again because once again my steering wheel has to be fixed once again. I only hope this time I get a nice rep and they find my appoinment.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Mr/Ms. Gonzalez,
Thank you for providing your feedback.  I do greatly apologize for any inconvenience you were caused at check again.  I can assure you that this will not happen again.

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Merlyn who has assisted me since I got there has been GREAT!! She was very helpful an straight to the T with everything that I needed help with. The mechanics were RUDE an I don’t like there work ethics. I was very disappointed an unsure if I could even trust bringing my car to a dealership anymore which I should confide in rather than a regular mechanic shop ; but despite that if it wasn’t for Merlyn I wouldn’t be back . She needs a raise!!! Lol

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

I have tried to reach you via telephone.  I would like the chance to speak with you in regards to your last service visit.  Please contact me so I can restore your faith in my department.

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ms Boncimino
The concern for your customers.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The staff is very nice
Wait time is very long everyone said they were short of help.
Love my vehicle and want to make sure it is maintained so having patience is a must.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate you being such a loyal customer.  We will try to minimize your wait times in the future.  Thank you

Joseph C.
North Palm Beach, FL
06/02/2018 Category: Service
My service representative was courteous, professional & knowledgeble.
The car was returned within the time given to me

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Sonata service
When calling for an appointment, I was transferred 3 times, & disconncected - not a good start.
The space is too small, it is always too crowded, & early in the day the customer lounge is a mess.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We will make our best efforts to make improvements in the areas you pointed out.

Thank you for your business.

Shandle C.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Quality customer service is given even when the customer is frustrated. The attention I received was above average. Thank you

02/27/2018 Category: Service
I do not know
It will remain at 2 until my car is repaired properly
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/27/2018

I am sorry for any incovenience you were caused.  We will do everything in our power on Thursday to address your concerns and get your vehicle fixed.

Delray Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
The Hyundai service center puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction. They truly aim to please, providing transportation while your car is being serviced, washing your car once service is completed, and getting your car fixed and back in your hands in a timely fashion. I can't thank them enough for all the help they provided and how easy they have made the process.

02/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer
Front desk guy told me to "get back in the game" because I wouldn't spend $1700 on two break pads for my front two tires. I called two weeks ago to schedule and appointment and no one called me back.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit.  I am sorry to hear that your visit was less than satisfactory.  Please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to assist you further.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
Fixed my problems
Very impressed with the customer service department who was able to address my concerns in a very timely way. Thanks for exceeding expectations.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
Didn't fix my issue and sold me other expensive services
I dropped my Sonata off with a specific problem about the radio changing bands without me changing it. Gave specific info about when it was happening and how to re-create it. The technician was not able to re-create it. They did however find that my battery could be a problem in the future... it wasn't a problem when I dropped the car. So while i thought i would have an issue that was bothering me fixed for free - under warranty - that didn't get fixed. But if did have to then purchase a battery to be replaced. On top of that, they told us it would be done by 6 PM on Monday. While we were driving to pick-up the car we were told it would not be ready until the next day. I called the next day for the courtesy shuttle and was told he would call me back to arrange the pick up. He never called back. I had to have my husband leave work to take me to get my car. Then as i am pulling off the property - my radio changes bands. Making me wonder if they even tried to re-create the problem. In the past we have had great service and experiences at Napleton service. This one however was really quite awful.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/06/2018

I am sorry for any inconvenience you were caused during your recent visit.  I do hope to make this right for you and to keep you a happy customer here at North Palm Hyundai.

AV
Alejandro V.
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Improvement in costumer service experience
Now I feel more comfortable, the team call me back, we discuss the issues and they answer all my questions and concerns, I'm very pleased now. I hope that this not happens again and help the Hyundai team at Napleton North Palm to make improvements in their services and continue with a high quality services to all the clients.

02/01/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Besides of the issues that I have in the dealership, the lounge is great. The people needs to work on their costumer skills. I love Hyundai, that's the car that I want and I will drive Hyundai for a long period of time. The rest of the services for my car I will found a different place to do the services.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback, I am so sorry that you had a poor experience here.  We will do everything we can to make this up to you.

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The service advisor was very pleasant and advised me of a long wait time prior to taking the car to the service bay. Customer lounge was very clean and had excellent refreshments. When vehicle was done, service advisor took the extra time to explain the services that were completed and assisted me in locating where the car was parked

12/26/2017 Category: Service
2 hr oil change
This place needs to have faster service for simple services such as oil changes and tire rotation. Wipers didn't spray before service, told they were clogged and they sprayed for one day after service then stopped working. Waited 2 hrs for this service. Synthetic blend oil change should be every 5000 miles not every 3000 miles as they set the sticker for.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

My apologies for any inconvenience you were caused during your recent visit as this is never our intention. As per our phone conversation, I will correct all of these issues at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2017 Category: Service
service performance
Daline was patient and thorough when she took over my service needs over. She was accurate about the day news would be available. The car was finished on the day expected and she grabbed some loaner car keys when I had heard that a recall was limiting loaner options.

08/01/2017 Category: Service
Dealer service was avg. Nice waiting area, very busy
I had higher hopes for a vehicle with a gold warranty. If I had known would have gone to a local mechanic who could save me time and money
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/01/2017

I am sorry for any inconvenience you were caused during your recent visit here at North Palm Hyundai.  We strive to handle each and every situation to the best of our ability, and although we can not control certain warranty coverages or restrictions, we will always do our best to accomodate your needs.  Please feel free to reach out to me with any further questions.