Barbara B.
North Palm Beach, FL
05/16/2020 Category: Service
I bought a Sonata from Napleton a few years ago. I have made several visits to the service department and deal with Johnny Jaramillo each time. Johnny has always been very professional and ensures that I receive excellent service. It is a pleasure to work with him every time.

05/16/2020 Category: Service
Not happy that whenever I bring my car in for service, I receive calls from salesmen trying to sell me a new car. If I want a new car I will contact sales personnel, not service department. I have brought my vehicle in for service on many occasions and there have never been a loaner available, which leaves me without a vehicle for those times. This last service took 5 days and I was finally given a loaner for the last day, and only because my service associate had one returned.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback.   I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.  We will do a better job at accomodating these requests moving forward.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Very understanding and helpful in resolving auto problems.

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Better explanation
SERVICE MANAGER OF MY CAR DID NOT HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF USB
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

We are extremely sorry that the USB port did not fix the concern.  We will be providing you with a full refund for this repair.

Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.  We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

Best Regards,
Stacy Arnold
Customer Relations Manager
Napleton North Palm Hyundai
(561)903-0407
sarnold@napleton.com

11/30/2019 Category: Service
My negative review had nothing to do the way Pablo handled my service call. He was top rate in every regard...and deserves a five star rating.
Give Pablo a five star rating. My concern is why there has not been a recall on the trunk latch which according to many reports from owners to be faulty. HJB

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Read my above report
Disappointed I had a mechanical problem after only 14,000 miles. After much research I found too many Volosters had trunk catch problems. There should have been a recall years ago. I am now searching for another car. ..... fearful there are other problems ahead.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

My apologies that you feel this way with your vehicle.
Should you have any concerns with the level of our service please feel free to reach out to me

Jake Garcia
561.335.1751
joaquin.garcia@napleton.com

Christian C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Personel Did Follow-Up
I did get a personal follow-up call after expressing my concerns with my sensor problem that needs still to get fixed.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Understaffed, no personal care or follow up what was agreed on and overpriced...
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

My apologies for any inconvenience you were caused during your visit.  I have spoken with Johnny, please let me know if I can provide you with a resolution to your concerns.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding
I overreacted to an incident that occurred at the dealership. They have done everything possible to fix the problem. I will continue to take my Hyundai Ioniq to Napleton for service. They are very good at what they do.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for hidden costs.
I've taken my vehicle to this dealer numerous times and every time they mess up. I've given them many chances to get it right but they never do. I could write a book how poorly this business is run.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Mr. Dayboch, if you felt like you were overcharged why did you not reach out to me or dispute with your service advisor? I would have been more than happy to adjust the bill for you if in fact there was an overage. I have reviewed your invoice and you received discounts on your bill.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Thank you

Brad M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service
Service advisor did a wonderful job making sure I was in and out of there. Will be back soon!

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Too Slow for Basic Service
Too slow for basic oil change and tire rotation
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

I am sorry for the delay in service wait time.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Needs help
Service departmemt is terribly managed and the department itself is cluttered with cars to the point first time visitors will find it difficult to even find the department entrance. If you go here i highly reccomend you only use Casey G. As your service advisor. She was the only employee i interacted with that knew how to complete her job and help a first time customer. The technicians are much better the the facility shows and my car was maintained promptly and effectively. I am only giving this a 5 star for the services Casey and the technicians provided to me.

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs help
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback and helping us to better our business.

Samuel S.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
fixing my car
After some back and fourth. it looks like some miscommunications were cleared up and my car will be getting fixed free of charge. I appreciate Napoleon Hyundai for owning and fixing there mistake.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Worse than before
In the past I had my car worked on here and they took over a month and a half to install a new transmission and clutch. meanwhile the whole time I'm waiting NO ONE called me for updates I would ALWAYS have to call in for updates. on top of all this when i finally get my car back it is covered in some kind of residue that they REFUSED to clean. Now i came in for my trunk latch button. it had deteriorated and was replaced under warranty which is the only good thing that has ever come from this place. but of course you can COUNT on NAPLETON to ruin a good thing because sure enough I had a brand new dent in my door. when I showed it to the manager they initially said it would be an easy fix and could do it for free. but when i showed up to actually get it fixed they said "we dont want to involve ourselves with this".... I will NEVER buy a Hyundai again
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback.  Unfortunately we do not fix damage to vehicles that existed PRIOR to their arrival at our facility.  I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in this matter.  Have a wonderful week.

Michael D.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
After an issue with my initial visit, Service manager Robert Minier contacted me instantly and did much more than just resolve the initial concerns. Thank you for your curtesy and I will definitely be returning in the future!

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service representatives are very nice but the department is unethical
When I went to get the transmission serviced everything was perfectly fine, my service provider was very nice, the problem was the vehicle inspection report i revived afterwards. In the report it stated that my alignment and my tension belt were both in need of immediate attention and estimated $600+ to repair. Later that day I took my car to two different mechanics who I’ve worked with in the past and both told me that both my alignment and my tension belt were in great condition and needed no attention. It is unacceptable and completely unethical to lie to a customer in order to spend money to fix something that does not need to be fixed. caveat emptor buyer beware!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Please provide us with the written inspection results of these two other mechanicsfrom the day you were here and I will not only refund you your entire invoice from your 3.23.19 visit (INV 173468 $294.20), but I will also provide you with an instore credit of the exact amount of the belt ($313.52) and the alignment ($99.95), totaling $413.46.  We stand by our inspection process and would not be in business for 88 years if we were in the habit of intentionally providing false results in order to gain business.

LF
Lisa F.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Dealership
Love everyone

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Not much.i didn't like the line up,of service lane,hard to get around.this dealership is so unorganized.cars everywhere.its feels dirty...your service area forvthevwaitung room,way to small,imusebthe big one in the showroom...yiurvservicevdesk are way to crowded and not enough desk.always different oeoolevwirking.i feel my Toyama dealership was so much better.u need to find a bigger dealership to move too.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and helpful.
The staff at the service center are very nice and helpful. The mechanics are good at what they do! Also getting your car backed washed was a nice surprise!

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Wait time too long
Staff is great! Whoever does the scheduling is not on the property and makes everyone wait way too long!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback.  We will strive to minimize your wait time at your next visit.

Kaylyn S.
Lake Worth, FL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
?
?

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
This location and call backs gets 5 stars! Johnny is very good at communicating and keeping me up to date. Before coming to this location I called the wpb location 4 times and never got a phone call back. My only issue is the turn around time with the warranty approval for service. To be without a vehicle for 3 days with two toddlers while waiting on approval to do the work needed so I can be given a loaner is very stressful.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting our service center.  We will make every effort to make the turn around time quicker for the future.

rminier@napleton.com
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you!!!!

West Palm Beach, FL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
I went back today for an appt. Everything went as planned. I was given to the next available rep didn't have to wait like before where I was assigned to someone. My appt was in place and the customer service was great. The manager kept his words changes were made and I felt special . I would totally keep coming back. Thank you for showing respect and listening to my concerns.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Maintance Plan and the Customer Service rep.
I have been to this plan for an oil change as part of my maitenance plan 3 times including a steering wheel problem that was done on my first visit. The place is very clean and they even provide coffee and bagels excellent service in that dept. my concern is the wait time at check in where you are supposely assigned to a rep and you need to wait for him if is not available even though there are other reps with no customers. Also check you maintenance plan ask questions see what is included and what is not and ask them to call you if there will be any charges. My worry is that I have gone there with appt. and was not found as having one luckily for me I was able to convince the person that I had taken that day off to do this. Last but not least I had a very bad check in experience with my last rep and understand not all are alike. As luck sees I will be having to go back even though I told the last rep I would never go that that place again because once again my steering wheel has to be fixed once again. I only hope this time I get a nice rep and they find my appoinment.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Mr/Ms. Gonzalez,
Thank you for providing your feedback.  I do greatly apologize for any inconvenience you were caused at check again.  I can assure you that this will not happen again.

West Palm Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Merlyn who has assisted me since I got there has been GREAT!! She was very helpful an straight to the T with everything that I needed help with. The mechanics were RUDE an I don’t like there work ethics. I was very disappointed an unsure if I could even trust bringing my car to a dealership anymore which I should confide in rather than a regular mechanic shop ; but despite that if it wasn’t for Merlyn I wouldn’t be back . She needs a raise!!! Lol

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

I have tried to reach you via telephone.  I would like the chance to speak with you in regards to your last service visit.  Please contact me so I can restore your faith in my department.

561.625.4787

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ms Boncimino
The concern for your customers.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The staff is very nice
Wait time is very long everyone said they were short of help.
Love my vehicle and want to make sure it is maintained so having patience is a must.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate you being such a loyal customer.  We will try to minimize your wait times in the future.  Thank you

561.625.4787