4.5

2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Mad
Worse experiences ever, will it purchase from them again. Just bought a new VW instead of Sonata

Hello,

My name is John Pearson, Service Manager at Napleton Valley Hyundai. I would like to apologize in advance for the issue you experienced during your service visit.

Please call me at 630-851-2500 or email me at john.pearson@napleton.com to discuss in more detail what transpired during your visit.

I thank you again for your patience, time, and understanding while we work forward to a resolution.

Thomas M.
Aurora, IL
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
Courteous and efficient service. Repair completed ahead of time as well

Hello,

My name is John Pearson, Service Manager at Napleton Valley Hyundai. I would like to thank you for your business from your last visit.

Please call me at 630-851-2500 or email me at john.pearson@napleton.com if you have an questions or need any further assistance

GE
Greg E.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Too long to complete task promised and unscupulous business practices in recommending services really not needed
If you want quick on time service don't go to Napleton, and make sure you know your car or they will recommend all kinds of extra services you don't need.

Jeffrey D.

Downers Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Simple oil change took 3 1/2 hours
My scheduled oil change took 3 1/2 hours, when they said it would take 90 minutes. They did not tell me that they were running hours behind when I gave them the vehicle. They didn’t tell me the car was going to take 3 1/2 hours until I was 2 1/2 hours in. Was offered a free oil change but not sure if I will go back.
JOHN V P. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Woodridge, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service dept

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Amazing
This is an amazing company that I love
JOHN V P. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

M
M.
Carol Stream, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone is attentive and nice! As soon as you pull your car in the service garage , someone Is there to greet you with a smile . Their associates go over paper work before and after servicing your vehicle. They make sure when you leave, you have the best experience .

GG
Gloria G.
Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Long trip but but worth it!
I live in Chicago about 26 miles from this dealer. Since this dealership had a good price for 2019 Santa Fe, I made the trip. The show room was very clean and the greeting staff made me feel welcome. I bought the car with great financing. So when it was time to service my car, I knew the trip would be long but I was able to get the appointment time which best suited me. I'm just a completely satisfied.
JOHN V P. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Valerie S.
Wheaton, IL
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Brought my car in for low oil level in the engine. Spoke to Service Advisor Adam. He was great. Very knowledgeable and addressed my concerns. Recommend highly!

NS
Nick S.
Bolingbrook, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Large repair
My cars motor was bad they fixed and replaced in record rime! Great customer service!