4.5

Naperville, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Service of 2018 Santa Fe
Great dealership with great selection of vehicles. Quality and friendly sales and service.

Hello,

My name is Ryan Baum, Fixed Operations Director at Napleton Valley Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey from Hyundai and helping us make sure, we are providing excellent customer service.

Deborah L.
Elgin, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Oil change toooo long.
The service department was under staffed the day of our planned service. We will use another dealer next time.
RYAN B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Hello,

My name is Ryan Baum, Fixed Operations Director at Napleton Valley Hyundai. I would like to apologize in advance for the issue you experienced during your service visit.

Please call me at 630-851-2500 or email me at Ryan.baum@napleton.com to discuss in more detail what transpired during your visit.

I thank you again for your patience, time, and understanding while we work forward to a resolution.

Good Morning Deborah,
I just wanted to thank you again for taking the time with your husband for taking my call. I have sent over the rescore yesterday, when you get a moment to rescore it I would greatly appreciate that.   Also in the Furture if you ever need anything please dont hesitate to call me right away.  Sara

Oswego, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Service department is overwhelmed
Went here to get an oil change and the past several visits it’s taken at least two hours for an oil change even during days / times when it’s not so busy. This time it took over 3 hours and I wasn’t told that it would take that long. I feel bad for the service staff. They are overwhelmed and overworked and after listening to a frustrated former employee it sounded like the staff are not getting resources or support from upper management. It’s nice to have a free oil change, but honestly next time I’d rather pay someone to do it.
RYAN B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Good Morning Michelle,
I reached out yesterday to you but did not get in contact with you. Is there a time we can set up to talk about your recent experiance with Valley Hyundai?

Service & Parts Director
630-851-2500 Ext 2724

Naperville, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Jshah
Excellent quick painless service.
Quick and timely communications.

Jshah
Excellent service.
RYAN B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time!

Plainfield, IL

Oswego, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Service appointments are always stress free. My Service Advisor, Arline, answers all my questions and offers helpful suggestions at every visit. Excellent customer service from the moment of check in to being escorted to my Hyundai at pickup.
Arline K. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thanks so much! Arline :)

Aurora, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Very welcoming as soon as you go in
Arline K. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thanks so much! Arline :)

Plainfield, IL
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Regular Service Visit
The service representative was very helpful and attentive to my needs.

Montgomery, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Recall work
Fast friendly service Arlene went above and beyond.
Arline K. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Hi, I'm resending the survey now, Thanks Arline

Lockport, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Recall Service
Things went smoothly with fast finish. Napleton's has been a go too dealer and service center.

Chelsey H.
Aurora, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Nice job!
They are so accommodating and kind in service!

AD
Angelo D.
Bonita Springs, FL
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Service agents
Lack of people’s skills, courtesy, professionalism by service agents.
Arline K. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Hi I will be reaching out to you shortly regarding your review, Arline

Diane B.
West Chicago, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Top-Notch Service
After voicing a small concern from my last visit, the service manager, Ryan addressed my concern immediately and my subsequent visit 5 stars. Everything went perfectly and the level of service was truly "white glove". Thank you!

Jeffrey D.
Schaumburg, IL
04/20/2021 Category: Service
I feel the service is beginning to get impersonal
When I first bought my car the service department went above and beyond. The last 2 times i was there i was told to wait by the desk and they walked around my car taking pictures didn't asked if there was anything else that needed to be checked no personal contact at all...
RYAN B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

RYAN B. from Napleton's Valley Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Good afternoon,
My name is Ryan Baum, I am the Service Director of Valley Hyundai. I wanted to talk to you about your recent visit to our store.  Please give me a call when you get a chance 630-851-2500