SV
Scott V.
Andover, OH
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service and Support
Nassief has been our preference for service for a number of years. Not only do they provide excellence service, every time, but they never fail to impress and improve in the area of customer support. First rate.

Barbara M.

Daniel K.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2021 Category: Service
great service
great service people working there act and are realy good at what they do
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/20/2021

We appreciate the great review Daniel! Thanks for being a valued customer!

GL
Gale L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Nassiefs in Jefferson
We’ve been with Nassiefs in Jefferson for almost 20 years. The service dept. is fantastic. Very nice and polite. Salesman, Jack Morris is wonderful. Very helpful. Finds us what we want. This dealership is awesome.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Hi thanks for being a valued customer and for the great review. Yes Jack is a gerat person thanks so much

Mary M.
Kingsville, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Good and Friendly Service
The staff at Nassief are always helpful and courteous. They definitely keep their clients as their main focus and priority.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

Denise S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2021 Category: Service
I always get great service when I go to Nassief in Jefferson.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

We are glad to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Shea and Devon were very helpful and explained details of service provided. Loaner was offered and provided without asking which I appreciated.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

We are happy to be your trusted hyundai dealer

JE
Jodie E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Nassief Jefferson
So efficient kind and helpful. If there is a problem they are quick to discuss it and fix the need.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer

-Devon Starcher
-Service Manager

PB
Phillip B.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Service staff very friendly and knowledgeable
Completely satisfied with service received
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you for your continued business with us here at Nassief Auto!

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2020 Category: Service
exceptional service
great service hospitable and well trained staff along with a clean and safe environment
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you very much for your continued business with us here at Nassief!
Have a safe and happy holiday season.

AK
Audrey K.
Thompson, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Love my Kona
Treated very well!! They go out of their way for you!! Treated like a friend!!
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to earn your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
We leased from them so we go back for service to the place we leased. They were great in this Covid-19 issue. All wearing masks, offering masks and hand sanitizer in the showroom & service area, and sitting was separated the suggested distance from others. It made me feel safer.
The only disappointing thing was I forgot to use my $5 discount coupon from Hyundai towards my bill. Any amount helps the pocket book. The coupon was in my purse & I totally forgot I had it when I paid...it was my own fault that I didn't remember. Various companies selling anything will ask if you have any coupons when you purchase anything which helps the consumer....All and all, it was very good experience.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

We thank you for your business here at Nassief!

Dakota Spangler
-Service Manager

2019 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
The service associate are so helpful and make themselves available to serve you
I chose Nassief because it’s local. I’m very pleased with my decision
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for choosing Nassief! We truly appreciate your business.

GA
Gary A.
Conneaut, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great staff. Always deal with Jack Morris
I give Nassief a 10 for all the years of service they have given us. We are very happy so far with our new Toyota Highlander.

I have nothing but good words for Nassief in Jefferson Ohio

09/17/2020 Category: Service
2017 Sana’a fe
Nassief has been great with us. I don’t like what i here about the motor of this car and we have had problems i would feel better if they would just change the motor. We are in the third stage of this motor and things that have been done. It all has been free no cost to us but i just don’t trust the car now
MARYBETH N. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Gary has chosen to trade the Sante Fe in here at Nassief's, his 3rd vehicle from us.  Gary as stated in survey,
is happy with Nassief's, just not the 2nd Sante Fe he owned.  We appreciate Gary's continued business with Nassief's.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership
The friendly staff and no pressure to have work dome. Always shows the part that need to be replaced.