AK
Thompson, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Love my Kona
Treated very well!! They go out of their way for you!! Treated like a friend!!
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to earn your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

-Dakota Spangler

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
We leased from them so we go back for service to the place we leased. They were great in this Covid-19 issue. All wearing masks, offering masks and hand sanitizer in the showroom & service area, and sitting was separated the suggested distance from others. It made me feel safer.
The only disappointing thing was I forgot to use my $5 discount coupon from Hyundai towards my bill. Any amount helps the pocket book. The coupon was in my purse & I totally forgot I had it when I paid...it was my own fault that I didn't remember. Various companies selling anything will ask if you have any coupons when you purchase anything which helps the consumer....All and all, it was very good experience.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

We thank you for your business here at Nassief!

Dakota Spangler

Geneva, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
The service associate are so helpful and make themselves available to serve you
I chose Nassief because it’s local. I’m very pleased with my decision
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for choosing Nassief! We truly appreciate your business.

-Dakota Spangler

GA
Gary A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Great staff. Always deal with Jack Morris
I give Nassief a 10 for all the years of service they have given us. We are very happy so far with our new Toyota Highlander.

I have nothing but good words for Nassief in Jefferson Ohio

09/17/2020 Category: Service
2017 Sana’a fe
Nassief has been great with us. I don’t like what i here about the motor of this car and we have had problems i would feel better if they would just change the motor. We are in the third stage of this motor and things that have been done. It all has been free no cost to us but i just don’t trust the car now
MARYBETH N. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Gary has chosen to trade the Sante Fe in here at Nassief's, his 3rd vehicle from us.  Gary as stated in survey,
is happy with Nassief's, just not the 2nd Sante Fe he owned.  We appreciate Gary's continued business with Nassief's.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership
The friendly staff and no pressure to have work dome. Always shows the part that need to be replaced.

Madison, OH
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Personnel and Service
I feel like I can trust their opinion regarding maintenance etc.

CR
Charles R.
08/27/2020
Friendly people and kind o
I brought my 2020 Elantra for a new key and a fob..Dakota is a great person do work with and helped me out tremendously.
As a former high school English instructor..I gladly give Dakota a
an A+..Great job. Dakota and God's blessing on you and your family..Regards..CHARLES A Rose PHD

ZT
Zeljko T.
Mentor, OH
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Great place!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We are glad to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

2019 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Great
Clean, everyone friendly, mask on .
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!
Thank you for the business!

Jefferson, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service great technicians
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

BP
Bethanna P.
Rome, OH
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I just want to give a big shout out to Nassif! I have my breaks done there and everything was fine for a few weeks until a deer nearly took me out and low and behold a caliber went. Now there's no real way to tell if they're bad unless they stick and if they don't stick.. why change them?

Well when I had to go back a second time in a month I wasn't thrilled but they made it worth. They double checked the rest of the calipers again and fixed my rotors up good and new. They really gave me a phenomenal deal since I had just been in there and I'll definitely be back again!

Thank you so so much Devon and Dakota!!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

We appreciate the business!
See you next service!

GB
Glen B.
Albion, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Warranty
No part for warranty repair. The jury is still out if i would recommend. Let's see where the warranty issue ends up. I really don't care for your questions.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Hello Glen,
 Im sorry to here hear that your visit wasnt up to our high standards.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 440-576-1010

BC
Bart C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2020 Category: Service
I always take my vehicle in for service and I always receive awesome service that goes well above and beyond. I am a long time customer and I am always very happy with my purchases and service.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

We appreciate the business!

05/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
Was impressed with customer service very Thorough
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for trusting us for your service needs!

Rosemary H.
Jefferson, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2020 Category: Service
service
always have good service! Like it because it is local!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

We thank you for your business!