Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Jefferson, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service great technicians
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

BP
Bethanna P.
Rome, OH
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I just want to give a big shout out to Nassif! I have my breaks done there and everything was fine for a few weeks until a deer nearly took me out and low and behold a caliber went. Now there's no real way to tell if they're bad unless they stick and if they don't stick.. why change them?

Well when I had to go back a second time in a month I wasn't thrilled but they made it worth. They double checked the rest of the calipers again and fixed my rotors up good and new. They really gave me a phenomenal deal since I had just been in there and I'll definitely be back again!

Thank you so so much Devon and Dakota!!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

GB
Glen B.
Albion, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Warranty
No part for warranty repair. The jury is still out if i would recommend. Let's see where the warranty issue ends up. I really don't care for your questions.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Hello Glen,
 Im sorry to here hear that your visit wasnt up to our high standards.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 440-576-1010

BC
Bart C.
Conneaut, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2020 Category: Service
I always take my vehicle in for service and I always receive awesome service that goes well above and beyond. I am a long time customer and I am always very happy with my purchases and service.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

05/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
Was impressed with customer service very Thorough
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for trusting us for your service needs!

Rosemary H.
Jefferson, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2020 Category: Service
service
always have good service! Like it because it is local!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

We thank you for your business!

KG
Karen G.
Girard, PA
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I love how everyone at Nassief Hyundai is so friendly and eager to help. Would recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They are great to work with.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

We appreciate the business! See you next visit!

Denise S.
Geneva, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2020 Category: Service
The staff at Nassief are great, friendly and helpful. Thank you!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

We appreciate the kind review! See you next visit!

Lori S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, convenient location
Happy with service and employees
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/29/2020

We appreciate the positive review!

NI

Josette B.
Madison, OH
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Professional, Quick,
Thank you so much for making my service on my Hyundai quick and easy and doing exactly what I asked and needed. I had a small problem and you fixed it at a fair price. The staff was professional and easy to work with. Will definitely be back.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer
See you next visit!

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2020 Category: Service
service
Staff is always accommodating to my schedule they are friendly , professional , informative and always treated with respect
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Judith K.
Eastlake, OH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Best Ever
Over the years, everyone at Nassief has gone above and beyond in hospitality and service. During this time of "social distancing" the employees of Nassief continued to go to extreme measures to make me feel welcomed and safe. Tables and chairs were spread out in the showroom, magazines were stored away, cleaning wipes were evident, and there were blocks to getting too close to the workers. I have loved Nassief for years, but now I feel like they are caring about my welfare.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

We appreciate the positive review!
See you next visit!

KG
Kevin G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Local, family, tradition of caring.
The car dealership is fantastic. However, future design improvements to the Ioniq should include: 1) addition of a rear window wiper, 2) louder horn, 3) deeper inset rear back up camera in order to prevent the lense from getting dirty all the time, and 4) a radio with a stronger antenna for better AM/FM reception.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

We appreciate the positive review! See you next service!

Geneva, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast courteous service
Having just moved here from Pa. , glad to have found a reputable dealer for Hyundai service.
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

We appreciate the opportunity to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!