Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Sherri K.
Conneaut, OH
06/18/2019 Category: Service
recent service
as always, good service, friendly people,excellent experience
BENJAMIN F H. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for a wonderful review, we appriciate your business and kind words. See you next service Sherri!! Benny Hinkle, Service Manager.

Jefferson, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
So far so good
Too soon to tell the results of that to which I need to check.
BENJAMIN F H. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the review Linc. Next time I hope to earn 5 stars. If there is something myself or my staff needs to improve on please let me know!! -Benny Hinkle, Service Manager

James D.
Andover, OH
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good people
good workmanship...
BENJAMIN F H. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the compliment Mr. Darby, see you next service.. We are lucky to have such wonderful customers.-Benny Hinkle, Service Manager

KK
Kathleen K.
Geneva, OH
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Bennie is great
Takes the time to make sure every thing is right
BENJAMIN F H. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are lucky to have such wonderful customers. See you next service Kathleen!!-Benny Hinkle, Service Manager

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Work
Nassief does great work before - and after - the sale.
BENJAMIN F H. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are lucky to have such wonderful customers.-Benny Hinkle, Service Manager

Jeri P.
Rome, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great servicw
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

THANK YOU JERI! WE ARE THANKFUL THAT YOU LIKE OUR SERVICE !! SEE YOU NEXT TIMEBENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

KK
Kyra K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Benny was absolutely fantastic and exceeded my expectations!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

THANK YOU KYRA, FOR THE KIND WORDS. WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE. HAPPY I COULD HELP-BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

EH
Ewing H.
Austinburg, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Excelent Service
The people at Nassief are great. Always helpful andd through in explaining any issues that may exists with the vehicle.

I been using Nassief for 20 plus years and will continue to do so.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL WORDS. WE ARE THANKFUL FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU. BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

Ruthella R.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW, WE THINK YOU ARE GREAT TOO!!-BENNY HINKLE ,SERVICE MANAGER

Sandra S.
Painesville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Superior quality work at Nassief's Hyudai Service department
My car needed a complete overhaul with winter potholes being deeper than ever, rattling coming from the front, suspension, alignment, brakes, etc. I have nearly 200,000 miles on the vehicle and it's only a 2012. I love my Hyundai Elantra for the mileage, about 35 miles to the gallon, for that reason. I got to meet my mechanic (I believe his name was AJ, I apologize for not remembering) and he was exceptional. I knew he really cares about the cars he services and he put every effort into making certain my car was in tip top shape. Bennie never disappoints me with his skills in understanding his customers and the vehicle's needs. Both the Mechanic and Bennie look it over thoroughly for more issues that may be unknown to the owner, to make certain the car is in perfect condition. It's obvious they are passionate about their work.
My car was sparkling clean. It had been washed. When I got in my car, the minute I turned the car on, I knew there was a huge and improved difference. The brakes were such an improvement. I swear the car ran as smoothly as it did on the day I first drove it out of the lot in 2012. It was back to it's original mechanical condition, like a finely tuned piano.
I'm very appreciative of the staff and the work that they do and for their caring concern. Thank you.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

THANK YOU SANDRA, WE VALUE YOU AND YOUR CAR VERY MUCH. YOUR KIND WORDS MEAN A LOT TO CJ AND MYSELF. HOPE CONN. WAS/IS A BLAST!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME !!! CANT WAIT!!

NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

-BENNY HINKLE , SERVICE MANAGER

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Professional
I have always been treated with respect from all the staff who are well trained and professional in doing their job right
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE. -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

Bart H.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Benny and the mechanics in the service department go above and beyond for the customer
I would not recommend Hyundai to friends in that they have serious problems in their engineering and design of their vehicles. Also I feel cheated and conned that I have to pay $300.00 a year more to use my electronic options especially the remote start. I did not know this until after purchase. To pay $9.00 a month to use ones remote starter is infuriating. Also, who was the brain trust that decided to put very bright yellow/orange 4way flashers and headlights on after the remote start starts the engine; to tell every criminal and ne'er-do-well in a two block radius that someone will be right out for their robbery convenience. While I'm at it; who needs to see your rear wheels and the ground when you back-up? Why do the mirrors tilt down to view the rear tires and the ground when backing? One needs to see the rear and sides of the car when backing not the ground. The engine sounds like there are nuts and bolts being pushed around in the engine when it is running, very noisy engine. The engine had a recall to reprogram the computer in an attempt to decrease interior wear and tear. What's up with that! It definitely does not instill confidence! I had to have my sunroof fixed 3 times! Hyundai has some engineering and design issues that cause me grief and eliminate all possibilities of ever recommending them to a friend. The car is disappointing but Nassief; because of it's people like Benny in The service Department is excellent! However I did get unnecessarily angry because upon trying to reach the service department while my care was being worked on, the person answering the phone would not put me through. Not being put through resulted in Nassief losing a $50.00 dollar purchase of windshield wipers and probably the labor cost to put them on. I wanted to tell them to replace the wipers but on three phone call attempts the person answering the phone would not put me through so I purchased the wipers from auto zone and put them on myself before I drove out of the garage. So because of the guard dog on the phone you lost a simple significant sale.
Other than that I am very happy and impressed with Benny and the Nassiff mechanics and service team, they do a great job and go above and beyond for their customers. I have and will recommend Nassief to family and friends and anyone looking for a vehicle, a square deal and an honest company. PS.:....and my sister-in-law sells cars for another local company
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

BART THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS AND CONFIDENCE IN US. IT MEANS A LOT TO GET A RAVE REVIEW FROM YOU SIR. SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE!! -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

TR
Tiffany R.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall Notice Visit
They took care of me.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW TIFFANY!! IM GLAD WE TOOK CARE OF YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING SO IN THE FUTURE!!-BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Nassief is the best. I've purchased three vehicles there, referred my daughter to purchase a vehicle there and have all my service done there. They are honest and ethical I wouldn't go anywhere else.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW AND THE KIND WORDS. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.-BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

ST
Sandra T.
Waterford, PA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people!
Love Nassief! Always so helpful!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

THANK YOU SANDY!! IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU! -BENNY

NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

THANK YOU!! GREAT TO SEE YOU!!

Lori S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Mrs Lori Jean Shinkle
Was very happy with all aspects of service with the exception that they were not really able to diagnose issue with my car. It has ran with no problems since I had gotten it back. I have lost confidence in vehicle as it was a major incident and pray it doesn't happen again as I missed work due to breakdown. I like this vehicle more than any others I have owned. Nassief went above and beyond with trying to make things right.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

HELLO SHINKLES, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS. IM SURE THAT THE CAR AND HYUNDAI WILL BUILD YOUR TRUST BACK. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR FIRST SERVICE. -BENNY HINKLE , SERVICE MANAGER

Diana S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They take the time to answer all my questions.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL REVIEW. WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT SERVICE!!

Joseph R.
Linesville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!!
Best service ever!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT SERVICE. BENNY HINKLE SERVICE MANAGER.

NZ
Nydia Z.
Geneva, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Personnel is s very friendly and make you feel welcome. and keep updated on what is going on with your vehicle
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW NYDIA!! SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE- BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

DK
Daniel K.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Freindly people
Freindly people and great service
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!!! SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE!!! -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER