01/07/2021 Category: Service
Shea and Devon were very helpful and explained details of service provided. Loaner was offered and provided without asking which I appreciated.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

We are happy to be your trusted hyundai dealer

JE
Jodie E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Nassief Jefferson
So efficient kind and helpful. If there is a problem they are quick to discuss it and fix the need.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer

PB
Phillip B.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Service staff very friendly and knowledgeable
Completely satisfied with service received
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you for your continued business with us here at Nassief Auto!

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2020 Category: Service
exceptional service
great service hospitable and well trained staff along with a clean and safe environment
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you very much for your continued business with us here at Nassief!
Have a safe and happy holiday season.

AK
Audrey K.
Thompson, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Love my Kona
Treated very well!! They go out of their way for you!! Treated like a friend!!
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to earn your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
We leased from them so we go back for service to the place we leased. They were great in this Covid-19 issue. All wearing masks, offering masks and hand sanitizer in the showroom & service area, and sitting was separated the suggested distance from others. It made me feel safer.
The only disappointing thing was I forgot to use my $5 discount coupon from Hyundai towards my bill. Any amount helps the pocket book. The coupon was in my purse & I totally forgot I had it when I paid...it was my own fault that I didn't remember. Various companies selling anything will ask if you have any coupons when you purchase anything which helps the consumer....All and all, it was very good experience.
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

We thank you for your business here at Nassief!

Dakota Spangler

Geneva, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
The service associate are so helpful and make themselves available to serve you
I chose Nassief because it’s local. I’m very pleased with my decision
DAKOTA J S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for choosing Nassief! We truly appreciate your business.

GA
Gary A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great staff. Always deal with Jack Morris
I give Nassief a 10 for all the years of service they have given us. We are very happy so far with our new Toyota Highlander.

I have nothing but good words for Nassief in Jefferson Ohio

09/17/2020 Category: Service
2017 Sana’a fe
Nassief has been great with us. I don’t like what i here about the motor of this car and we have had problems i would feel better if they would just change the motor. We are in the third stage of this motor and things that have been done. It all has been free no cost to us but i just don’t trust the car now
MARYBETH N. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Gary has chosen to trade the Sante Fe in here at Nassief's, his 3rd vehicle from us.  Gary as stated in survey,
is happy with Nassief's, just not the 2nd Sante Fe he owned.  We appreciate Gary's continued business with Nassief's.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership
The friendly staff and no pressure to have work dome. Always shows the part that need to be replaced.

Madison, OH
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Personnel and Service
I feel like I can trust their opinion regarding maintenance etc.

CR
Charles R.
08/27/2020
Friendly people and kind o
I brought my 2020 Elantra for a new key and a fob..Dakota is a great person do work with and helped me out tremendously.
As a former high school English instructor..I gladly give Dakota a
an A+..Great job. Dakota and God's blessing on you and your family..Regards..CHARLES A Rose PHD

ZT
Zeljko T.
Mentor, OH
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Great place!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We are glad to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

2019 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Great
Clean, everyone friendly, mask on .
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!
Thank you for the business!

Jefferson, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service great technicians
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We are happy to be your trusted Hyundai dealer!

BP
Bethanna P.
Rome, OH
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I just want to give a big shout out to Nassif! I have my breaks done there and everything was fine for a few weeks until a deer nearly took me out and low and behold a caliber went. Now there's no real way to tell if they're bad unless they stick and if they don't stick.. why change them?

Well when I had to go back a second time in a month I wasn't thrilled but they made it worth. They double checked the rest of the calipers again and fixed my rotors up good and new. They really gave me a phenomenal deal since I had just been in there and I'll definitely be back again!

Thank you so so much Devon and Dakota!!
DEVON L S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

We appreciate the business!
See you next service!