BC
BRYANT C.
Kia Soul
twice in one day
i brought both my vehicles to National Auto. Michelle the manager is awesome. The service thorough
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BC
BRYANT C.
Nissan Frontier
awesome people great service
very pleased with service and mechanical knowledge
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

DT
DAVE T.
GMC Yukon
Great job
In and out problem solved! Thanks Michelle and team!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

BK
BETH K.
Chrysler 200
07/22/2020
Great folks here, always helpful!
Michele was so helpful explaining the work to be done and cost of parts needed. Sent an estimate via email do I could approve work without going to shop. Could ask for better service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

JOSEPH F.
Ford Expedition EL
07/21/2020
Explain and show any potential problems.
Well Done
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

JERRY C.
Buick Century
07/18/2020
Quick estimate, follow through and on time.
I don't like to text.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company your feed back is very important to us.   The text is part of an automated system i will request you be removed the the texting list.  In the mean time should you get any further texts please do reply STOP that will also end that process.   Sorry if that has caused any undo stress..

WH
WESLEY H.
Spring Hill, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
07/16/2020
Friendly staff good service clean place prices reasonable
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/17/2020

RE
RON E.
Buick Regal
07/13/2020
Very knowledgeable employees
Michelle, Steve and the whole crew went above and beyound to get me serviced today. Unfortunately their supplier send then the wrong part and I will have to go back but all was good.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/14/2020

HK
HEATHER K.
Nissan Maxima
07/09/2020
Most honest shop in my area!
I bring all my vehicles here. They do what they can to get you the best price and they are really transparent. They also walk you through all the problems and costs so you know exactly what’s going on. Great place!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BD
BENNIE D.
07/09/2020
Fast Oil Change & Filter Service
The oil change and tire rotation was done pretty quick. No complaints there. The price charged was very reasonable.

BUT....
The tech who did the job left grease everywhere he touched, inside and out. My truck sure means a lot to me. They don't give full size pickups away anymore so keeping it running Great with regular service from National Auto Service is necessary. But I shouldn't have to wipe all the areas where the service people touch my truck.
If the tech who does the work needs to drive the vehicle at least have him or her take care of the customers property. Wipe your hands and protect the seats at least.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/10/2020

First and most importantly thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.   Also thank you so much for letting us know about the finger prints.   Our staff is instructed to make very sure things are wiped down.   We supply them gloves to wear when bringing cars in and out and all the supplies necessary to clean and wipe down once finished.   I can assure you the Tech that worked on your vehicle ( Steven who is new to us)  has already been brought into my office and we did have a 30 minute conversation about what is expected of him.    I know you are a regular customer and I can promise you it will not happen again!     We try so hard to make everyone happy!   I wish you would have just come back and we would have had our detailing crew out front just clean and vacuum the inside of your vehicle..   Again thank you for your business we appreciate it very much

KO
KAREN O.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/03/2020
Outstanding business
Great customer service. Staff very knowledgeable and explain automobile problems thoroughly,
Gives recommendations and advice for future
considerstion.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Harry Bergner

ER
EDITH R.
07/01/2020
Wow!!
My first time here for an Oil change and tire rotation. I was delighted that they could fit me in and all work done well.

Michelle is a very knowledgeable and courteous and made you feel important and welcome.

I will be back again!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/02/2020

MF
MARY F.
Kia Rondo
06/30/2020
Reliable, Competent, Honest
Excellent front desk customer service; thorough, accurate diagnosis of vehicle issues; honest estimates; good workmanship; convenient location.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TK
TODD K.
06/29/2020
I was able to book an appointment for an oil change the same day I called very good service would recommend to friends.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Sure hope we can earn 5 stars next time?   We are open to any constructive criticism if you have any so we can earn a 5 star review next time..

KT
KAI T.
06/29/2020
Honest mechanic
Older gentleman with glasses was great help to me today fixing oil leak. Appreciate the honest work.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!