MARK G.
Nissan NV200
12/18/2019
A great place to take your automobile. They can do it all. Reasonable prices and a great creww.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

Regionba B.
Ford Five Hundred
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Regionba said the business was fast, quick , and they gave her no issues. She took her vehicle in and it wasn't running properly. After they did an oil change, her vehicle has been running well.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it very much..  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

JOANN G.
12/11/2019
Service friendly staff
Very professional..great job
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

FK
Frank K.
Buick LeSabre
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She said that she would recommend this business for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you fornyour business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...

BOB B.
12/07/2019
Excellent service. Excellent people
The personnel were one of the nicest groups I have talked to. All 5 of our vehicles will now be services there
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

Jim S.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Jim said when he went in for an oil change, the tech pointed out a number of other problems with his vehicle that he thought needed repaired. Some of those were the alignment and rear shocks. The tech said he thought he needed an alignment, because his tires were wearing and he explained to him that he had just had a repair done. Then the tech said he thought he needed new rear shocks, because they were the original factory shocks. He let the tech know that he was unable to have that done that day, but asked him how much it would be and he told him it would be $640. He then took his vehicle to another place, had them change the rear shocks for $323 and they also told him that they thought he did not need an alignment. He was happy with the oil change price, but stated he was unhappy and felt he didn't get a very fair price on the quote with the shocks.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

First let me thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.
In review of your concern about the quote for shocks I have found the following

Let me say we do not make up the pricing ever.  We use Mitchell 1 Pro-demand a nationwide standard labor guild system.  Within the system we use Napa list/ retial pricing for most of our parts including your quote.

Let assure you we never purposfully over charge for anything.  We use a nationawide standardized pricing structure that can not be raised or over ridden only discounted via coupons or managers discounts.

As for your quote during my review I realized the qoute included heavy duty shocks and  a $90 dollar alignment your oil change sales tax and shop supplies. I am not sure why a ultra heavy duty shock was quoted?   If we remove the heavy duty shocks and re quote that would have been $480 including the alignmnet.

From time to time we do make mistakes as we are all human.  Please feel free to contact me directly in the future should you feel something is not right.   This is a small family run company and we do everything possible to make everyone happy.   It appears to me there was at very least some confusion on the quality of the shocks quoted and we are sorry about that.   I am also confident had you asked for the manager or the owner we would have cought the issue of quoting heavy duty preimium shock instead of standard duty..

Sincerly

RP
RAUL P.
Spring Hill, FL
Nissan Rogue
11/26/2019
Fat service professionalism courteous and respectful staff
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

LAURIE M.
Above and Beyond Care!
This is the best car care company that I've ever been to, and I've been to more than a few. They provide a review of service needed, provide a quote for how much the work will cost, and provide an estimate of the time needed to complete the services before starting work. Not only that; they also provided a ride home so that I wouldn't need to spend all day in the repair shop. The service was completed in a timely manner with the final bill just under the estimated cost. The clean-up from the work was exceptional and attention to detail noted. All of this done just before Thanksgiving! I highly recommend this company for auto work and will continue doing business with them as I have for the past 4 years.

MARIE P.
Major repairs
Great service! Very fast and reliable and the staff is always courteous.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you very much for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our company.

HD
HELEN D.
11/20/2019
Honest, family owned AAA Rated Auto Repair
I have used National Auto Service twice and have been very happy with the pleasant, honest customer service, and also they were able to give me a ride from the service center to my home while my car was being repaired. They presented me with a very thorough estimate and held to the estimate when all the repairs were finished. I spoke to a couple different employees while I was there and they were all kind, and appeared professional and very proud of their business. I would recommend them to anyone I know. They went over and above with service and quality of work. I think they may have also been in business for many years, which says alot for a company in this area.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for youryour busi we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback is very important to us.

kellysmith08210@gmail.com

TA
TRACY A.
11/16/2019
Above and Beyond!
I have been a customer here for 5+ years...they have always gone above and beyond to help me with every vehicle, save me money, and provide emotional support as well! Ben, Bobby, and Michelle are phenomenal. I totaled the car my parents bought me a few months ago and was very attached to it. They allowed me as much time with the car (even after hours!!), removed my license plate with care, and assured me everything would be ok when I was inconsolable. Today I took my old van in for a routine brake job that encountered so many old van issues beyond their control...and Bobby made it happen! Michelle was so kind with me EVERYTIME when I called (a lot) to See when I could pick it up.. I HIGHLY recommend National Auto Service!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

First thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our shop.  It doe mean a lot to us!

Adam S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Adam said that the vehicle is running great. It was quick good service on the same day and at a decent price. Overall, it was a good experience.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2019

First  Thank you for your business we do appreciate  it very much!
Also thank you  for taking the time to review our company!

Mark G.
Nissan NV200
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the technicians have always done a good job and the service is cost effective. They are friendly and it is always a pleasure when doing business with them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company It means a lot to us

EC
Evelyn C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said her son used them and they treated him so very well that she decided to use them also. She said she really can't praise them enough. The service was unbelievable.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company it means a lot to us.

KI
Keith I.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Keith said this business was very good and the employees treated him well.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking time out of your day to review our company your feedback is very important to us