Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

DV
DOLOERS V.
Mercedes-Benz 300TD
06/03/2019
very helpful
very understanding and helpful staff
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Margie R.
Kia Sorento
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Margie said the service was outstanding, the staff was terrific, they did a great job and they gave her a ride to her home.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you very much for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
05/29/2019
Peace of Mind
I recently had my high mileage 2006 Volvo in to National Auto for service and general checkup. As always, they made sure that my auto was in satisfactory driving condition and gave me good advice as to what and when further maintenance would be needed. I depend on them to keep me informed and my car running smoothly.
Peace of mind is what I get every time from the staff at National Auto! Thanks so much!!!!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you again for your business we do appreciate the very much.
Even more appreciated is your review of our work and staff.  It takes a lot of supervision dedication and hard work to maintain the level of service we give.
Thanks again

PL
PETE L.
Toyota Matrix
05/26/2019
Very convenient and good service.
Had service done on front brakes, very pleased.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

05/23/2019
Fast friendly affordable
Repair was done well and I was in and out in just a few hours. Friendly and they found the most affordable way to get the work done. Great place.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/24/2019

RODNEY R.
05/21/2019
Installing Air Bags
Mechanic did a great job installing new airbags on my truck. He was very conscious of the fact it was a new truck and didn't want to drill any holes. They completed the work inside of the time quoted without any additional charges.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Anything we can do to help just let us know.

AV
Ada V.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Ada said that the place was great, informative and quick. The prices were awesome, the people were nice and very good.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

WC
WILLIAM C.
05/18/2019
Maintainance for my minivan
Great place for servicing my cars, great and pleasant mechanics, and very efficient, work was done on time
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thank William as always we appreciate it very much!  Thanks for your review..  Have a safe trip!  Cant wait to hear about it...

Harry B.
05/16/2019
Another great job
I brought my in laws car in for a battery issue You guys got to the bottom of it fast and got it fix. Not to mention my father over filled the transmission you guys got that resolved as well...

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks for your business Even though you my brother and somewhat bias thank you for taking the time to review us we try so hard to keep everyone happy...

GH
GINO H.
Holiday, FL
Lexus RX 400h
05/14/2019
I’ve got all my answers
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your business we do very much appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Steven S.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the staff treated him as a gentleman. Customer chose not to answer all questions.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our company..

DEBORAH M.
Dunedin, FL
Kia Sedona
05/11/2019
Love the location and the staff
Thought they did a through job, until the car broke down 105 miles away from our (my sister, both of our dogs, one huge and her cat, who had to stay in the car while it was being towed) destination. The code was "replace the coolant sensor" (from a mechanical code reader) which they did as part of my $1326 repair. We were stranded in the rain when the car wouldn't start (trust me, I must have tried - praying - at least 50 times, easily (!) at 1:30 in the morning!!! So I am without a car for at least three more days and I had to pay out of pocket for the extra milage.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/15/2019

Deborah

We are so sorry to hear you had an issue with the repair... Ben our store and service manager did try and call you a couple of times and un able to reach you?   If the same part failed that we installed failed  It was covered under warranty, we are hoping you did call the 800 # and use the warranty?   We are fortunate that we do offer a 2 year 24k Nationwide warranty as sometimes new parts do fail.  It does not happen very often but it does happen.    Could you give us a call at the shop please to discuss the matter please.

7278620500

It would be best to call in the mornings ask for  Ben

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for calling the shop and speaking with Ben.   We are so glad to hear it was not the parts we installed on your car..   Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Dan L.
Toyota Avalon
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that everyone at the place was friendly and they completed the project quickly for a reasonable amount. Everything about the experience was good.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/07/2019

CR
Cheryl R.
Spring Hill, FL
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the service was fine.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TP
Tammy P.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said the business did a great job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/19/2019

04/11/2019
oil change
Excellent work, friendly atmosphere
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

CL
CHARLES L.
Ford Expedition
04/10/2019
Explorer Wheel issues.
Thanks so much for finding an alternate path to getting the front end repairs done. My wife and I are discussing now! Love you guys!

Chuck
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it!   Also I did forget to add in you AAA discount on that last quote so it will be slightly less then the quote plus taxes of course..   Hope we can help you guys with that soon....

Mercury Mountaineer
04/09/2019
Clean and interested in your vehicle as well being
Discount coupons on oil changes
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

JAMES H.
04/08/2019
Nice place and nice people
Made an appointment and they took me in on time and finished in a hurry
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the tie to review our company.