06/25/2020
Honest and affordable
The mechanic that did my oil change today went above and beyond. He filled all my tires with air. Checked my fluids and let me know everything that was wrong with my car. This place is very affordable and they are very honest. I would definitely recommend
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

06/24/2020
Great service, fair prices
I've been using their services for the past 5 years and am very pleased. They know my car and are very good about keeping it tuned up and in great shape. I have an older car (1999 yr.) and they've never failed me.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

JENNIFER T.
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2020
Great price! Got in and out in 45 minutes 👍
Staff was very nice and super efficient. 22 bucks for an oil change and new filter ,fluid check, and tire rotation. All in under 45 minutes! Can't beat that. Happy and satisfied customer. Absolutely will use them again and will refer friends and family.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

MO
Maylin O.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Maylin said she feels like they did nothing good to her vehicle and she spent her money for nothing
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/25/2020

Thank your for your feedback. We do our best to please everyone as we are family owned and operated we take pride in our work and service.    We did make you aware that your salvage rebuilt vehicle did have a PCM ( computer ) issue and that we had concerns right up front that your PCM maybe bad or possible mismatched from whoever did the vehicle rebuild.    With that in mind the reprogramming we performed on your car is the first step for the issues your vehicle had when here.   The programming on any vehicle is very specific  to each vehicle and if corrupted data or a miss match is going on you must first reprogram the PCM to your vehicles specific VIN id number.  In your case that was the only first option. Condemning any other parts or recommending any other services prior to that would be derelict.     Also please know We do offer a warranty on everything we do and we would invite you to take advantage of your warranty and bring it back for us to determine whats going on with your vehicle.     You did mention your were going to take it back to whoever you purchased it from?   We always stand behind our work so please feel free to return so we can check up on our service / repair.   We haven't seen you since the repair so feel free to stop by at your convenience..

PL
PETE L.
Toyota Matrix
06/19/2020
Toyota oil change
Oil change on my car, tires rotated and other possible items to watch. Very reasonably charge. Will definitely return.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your business we do very much appreciate it.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Saturn VUE
06/18/2020
Courteous, efficient, helpful and reasonable
I've been looking for a place to have my vehicle serviced. I FOUND IT.
Thank you!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/19/2020

DIANE S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/17/2020
National auto service recently did two maintenance services for my car. They are very professional, competent and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review us.

HD
HELEN D.
New Port Richey, FL
06/13/2020
Welcome at home atmosphere
Not only is the staff knowledgeable about car issues and repairs, they explain what they did and make you feel very comfortable while you wait for your car.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review us!

DT
DAVE T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/13/2020
Tire was loosing air. Drive on the interstate every weekend and wanted to make sure tire was okay. They found piece of metal in tire and assured me tire did not need replaced. The do permanent seal from inside of tire. They were responsive, friendly and professional. Nice to go somewhere where you know they won’t take advantage and treat you right.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

GW
Gary W.
New Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Spark
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he had a problem with this place. He had brakes put on and he had to go back 4 times, because they kept squealing. They did take the time to get it right and he liked the convenience and pricing.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.    We always honor our warranty between defective parts and human error things do happen but we always stand behind what we do.    Thanks for taking the time to review us!

AC
ARTHUR C.
Cadillac Escalade
06/11/2020
Great shop, will be taken my car
We’ll take my car back there, I’m a retired mechanic, been working on cars since I was 10, very hard to find good shop this one is really good
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/12/2020

Bisbee, AZ
06/08/2020
Squeezed me in between jobs so I could get back on the road traveling to Az.
They fit me in, without an appt. Got the car running good.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much!    Also thanks for taking the time to review our company.

National Auto Service

DT
DAVE T.
GMC Yukon
06/08/2020
Prompt and courteous service
I have used their service for 2 years. Competitive price on oil changes and if you have other issues they can handle service on the spot. Five Stars always.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/08/2020

JEAN G.
06/04/2020
Awesome place
This place is so awesome. I had a recall on my vehicle. The dealership indicated that I needed $4,400 in additional work on my car. I took it to National Auto where they listed they explained to me none of the things on the dealership list were necessary. I had National Auto do some of the preventative maintenance done for $700. Love these folks at Hudson National Auto.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.  You will always find us honest and we are always less than the dealer.    Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

MIKE M.
Nissan Versa Note
06/04/2020
Friendly
They know what there doing and good at answering questions. Nice folks.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...