Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

RP
RAUL P.
Nissan Rogue
04/05/2019
Courteous professionalism fast service wonderful staff that takes time to explain and recommend what work needs to be done on your car.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

NA
Narcissus A.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Narcissus said the business did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review our company we do appreciate it very much.

RY
RICHARD Y.
Saturn Outlook
04/03/2019
oil chg review
I had a 11:00 appt. and left my car there at 10:50 and said I would be back at 1pm to pick it up and the oil chg. still wasn't done . waited another 20 min. you need to get better organized to get cars done on time, for oil chg.s
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for your feed back we take all input seriously.   We are sorry for the delay on you car and the time-line to complete it.  As you probably noticed we a very busy shop and on that day our parts supplier ( Napa ) totally put us behind...  Almost all day our parts were wrong or delayed multiple times and put us behind all day..  With that being said we are sorry for the delay and not making any excuses at all...  I would add things do happen occasionally that are beyond our control.. Just wanted to explain what did happen and again sorry if the 20 minute delay in completing your car. It is not our normal at all we are usually accurate within 5 or ten minutes.

Thanks you again for your business

SN
Sean N.
Mazda RX-8
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

LG
LORI G.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/02/2019
Feel confident my car was reviewed and serviced properly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our company.

RICHARD C.
03/30/2019
Repairs all of your car
Went in for oil and filter service. National found misalignment and headlight out. All done in one place GREAT!

JULIE C.
Cadillac CTS
03/28/2019
Close to home and wonderful staff.
Very happy with service. I will return to have any work that needs to be done on my car.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

Harry B.
wifes car
Brought my wife's car in for a stalling problem. After the inspection they found a simple vacuum hose disconnected. 44 $ later we are fixed on it was not costly at all. This is my second visit im now a new customer for good..

great job guys
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for your business we appreciate it..  Your part of the family and do appreciate you taking the time.

DAVID B.
Jeep Liberty
03/28/2019
The wait time was less then
I had to replace my water pump in my vehicle which I found out on my last visit here. I didn’t make a appointment because I didn’t know when I have the time. But when I did I figure about a few hours job, until they had to get that part from out of town. Now the job was estimated to take four hours but lo and behold they got it done in about half the time great job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Harry B.
Wheel Alignment
I have brought my car to tires choice. Was told I had to go to the dealer. My 55sel benz is not an easy car as far as repairs go. So I was riding by and stopped in. I was told they could do the job and for much less then the dealer! I was a little un sure but the price was good and after speaking to the owner I felt like they were competent.
A couple hours latter the car was done and turns out to be a very good job.. They have earned my future business.

Richard
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/27/2019

Wow thank you Richard.  I did enjoy speaking with you the other day.  We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review our company.

Should you need anything else please do just let us know.

AD
Amy D.
Smart Staff
My Audi is not easy to get parts for at all let alone fix properly the first time. This is my 3rd time in and I couldn't be more happy with the service. After always going to the dealer for everything I have now found a new home. All I can say is wow! I didn't think independent repair shops could work on high end performance cars I was totally mistaken. Ben the lead tech really knows his stuff and we will be going back for everything!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks Amy we appreciate your business!!   Also we do specialize in Euro cars and High performance work..

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

Joe R.
Best repair shop in Pasco
We have our entire family go to this repair shop. Hands down is the best repair shop in Florida but defiantly in Pasco County. We have been going for years always reliable always fair most of all the staff really has a handle on what they are doing. Quality repairs for a fair price. Thank you Harry and Ben

Joe
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks Joe we appreciate your business!   Thanks for the nice review we do appreciate that as well..  Let us know anytime you need anything...

RICHARD R.
03/17/2019
The place was packed (a testament to the quality of service). people were in the waiting area to have their cars service. I was told they were short handed. Michele behind the desk seemed a little overwhelmed. Despite all of this I was treated with respect and she was able to work around my schedule and I got my oil change promptly! Wonderful! Michele is a true asset to the company and she has really pretty eyes to boot! Coming here to have my breaks serviced!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it! Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Geo Prizm
03/16/2019
Great Job
service was good and the price was right!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also we appreciate you taking the time to review our company.

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/16/2019
Convient location, plus friendly knowledgeable staff.
Their attention to detail and helpful suggestions much appreciated.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much..

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

ES
Edward S.
Buick Roadmaster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Edward said he called the business to tow his vehicle, but their policy is to come out and check on the battery first. He added that so far, everything seems to be all right.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks again Ed for your business we do appreciate it very much..   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

Delores P.
Toyota Avalon
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Delores said she has been going to this business for 6 years. They have always treated her really good. They were very nice and she liked their service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks again for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review us..

RODNEY R.
03/02/2019
Good Service
Had a small leak towards the front of the engine on my mustang which was hard to find. Ben the mechanic didn't give up though until he found it. ben found the parts in stock and had the car back to me in less than 2 hours.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

NS
Nicole S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said she was happy with her service and everything went fantastic. They were very prompt in getting her in. Harry, the president was very efficient and provided with her with outstanding customer service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Nicole I really appreciate your business!   Also thank you for taking the time to review us.

KATHRYN S.
Honda Fit
02/19/2019
friendly staff
Staff were friendly and accommodating to me and my two kids.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review us.  We welcome any and all feedback we get.