ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (8)

GW
GAYLE W.
04/14/2021
Very professional and answered all my questions. I will definitely take my car back there to get my repairs done.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

BC
BRYANT C.
Kia Soul
04/14/2021
Affordable Friendly Prompt
Michelle is very intelligent and knowledgeable. Professional all the way. She seems to know more about vehicles than some mechanics I know. I am very upset she is leaving. I dont know how the owner can replace her.
The new Gentleman who is there in front is very professional as well. It took me a few years to find a place where i can bring my cars and not feel ripped off or price gouged.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/14/2021

First thank you for your business we do very much appreciate it!   Also thank you for your kind words about our staff we appreciate that as well.   Michelle is moving back to New Jersey she misses her home town.   Please know Joe our store manager has worked for us before for more than 10 years when we had 14 locations in Tampa Bay.  He also opperated his own very successful repair shop in holiday for years and has sold that business now back here..  During the time Joe managed this location he won Manager of the year several times and was recognized as having the best customer service skills in the Tampa Bay area.   Price and service should be exactly as it was before as that is fixed in our program. Should you ever not feel that your service level has dropped off please do not hesitate to contact me directly

Again Thank you for your business.

Neil o.
honest reliable
Brought my car in for a free AAA inspection. They were fast and checked everything kept me from buying a lemon.. Thanks Joe and Dave for your your honesty

Neil...
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you very much for your business we appreciate it very very much.   Also please keep us in mind for your future repair needs...

DJ
dee j.
great job
Thanks again guys for a great job on my car your always there for us when we need something.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks again Dee we appreciate your business very much!   Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need anything

Joe H.
Audi
Thank you guys so much. My cars engine went bad racing it you guys were so helpful in helping me figure out a way to get rid of the car. You didnt even charge me for your time. Thanks for being so honest!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks Joe for your kind words.   We always try and do the right thing please keep us in mind when you need any repairs.

Presiednt

Nissan Titan XD
04/12/2021
Another great job by your guys. Very honest always. Won't go anywhere else.
Always very honest always we won't go anywhere else...
Thanks again guys
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much

JENNIFER S.
Holiday, FL
04/10/2021
Great repair shop
Extremely friendly, professional and reasonably priced. Joe and Melissa were awesome! Would definitely recommend taking your vehicle to this shop!

TC
TIMOTHY C.
GMC Terrain
04/09/2021
Don't believe the negative Nancy's
Went in even tho I read some bad reviews. They did the job. They did it within the price range based on job and labor. Yes it was more towards the high end but it wasn't over priced like some reviews had said. People don't realize places like this are in it to make money.. yes it is a service but it's a business first and foremost. So yes there is a 10-20% mark up on parts. It's not like cox car care where they charge 110% mark up on parts plus labor. Also I'm not getting charged for hardware if they didn't use new hardware like cox care care does. Overall.. they are within the accepted price range which can be easily verified by anyone not just people like myself who are ase certified working in the automotive industry. So I guarantee the bad reviews I did read were people who wanted something for nothing and have a sense of entitlement about themselves ūü§∑‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much.   I realize you have a choice on where you can have your work done Thank you for choosing us!

AD
ALLEN D.
Shrewsbury, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021
So Courteous and Respectful
Was able to get an appointment in 2 days. Got right in and out in 30 minutes for oil change.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your business  we do very much appreciate it.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

VM
VINCENT M.
Buick Century
04/08/2021
Satisfied
I have been going to national auto for a few years. I have never been disappointed in the service. I recommend you trust your car to them for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you again for your business we do appreciate it very much.

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

DANNY M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
04/08/2021
Service Review
Extremely helpful, they went out of their way to help me after my vehicle was towed by AAA. I highly recommend the shop. Very knowledgeable, resourceful and a high level of integrity.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much.  Please do keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

Trinity, FL
Audi S4
04/06/2021
Great service as always
Reliable honest service Always.
Joe does a great job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.

FB
FRANCES B.
Honda Element
04/04/2021
Excellent service, on time, very knowledgeable.
My mother and I took our cars in for a 40 point AAA inspection; we wondered if we would get "the car dealer treatment" - that many things would be wrong with our cars.

Absolutely the opposite!

The service was on time, as promised, with timely information after the inspection, and a wealth of interesting tid-bits that we learned about cars in FL.

Owners were fantastic - knowledgeable, personable, and moved us and others through each process quickly and efficiently.

Could not be happier and I'm glad to be proven wrong about National Auto (it was my wrong assumption, and mine, alone).

National Auto Service will be my go-to place!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Please do keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

KZ
Kevin Z.
04/03/2021
Best auto service shop in town
Joe and the staff are the best.Honest service done right
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much. Also thanks for taking the time to review our company..

CD
CARL D.
Chrysler 300
04/03/2021
They take appointments and get you in and out as promised
The tech breaks it down for you in plain english and doesthe job right
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.