Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

Jessica H.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said the service was done quickly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we welcome all the feedback we can get.

Thanks Again

MARY L.
02/13/2019
Service on vehicle
I was very satisfied. Car is running good. Thank you.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.

Thank for being a loyal customer if there is ever anything i can do just let me know.

Thanks Mary

Jim F.
Jaguar XJ
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Hannah. She said the service was amazing. The service was excellent. The work was done promptly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review our company.

Jim R.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was a little expensive.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/12/2019

First we would like to thank you for your business.  We do greatly appreciate it we are family owned and operated.   Also we take very seriously any and all comments and criticisms. As far as the pricing for your battery replacement and services, that price is totally set by AAA.  We are an approved repair center for AAA and a Napa Auto Care Center.  Pricing for your services are set by them we follow there guidelines on pricing. However you can rest assured that should you ever have a problem you have the best warranty available backed by AAA and Napa nationwide and in Canada.   The Battery is for 6 years.   If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly I am at the shop weekday mornings till about noon.

Thank you again for your business!

GW
Gary W.
New Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Spark
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business offers reasonable prices. They can make appointments and he likes their service. He likes that they do a full walk around and make recommendations for upcoming services.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  We are a family owned and operated business so your opinions and comments are appreciated and taken seriously.

EM
EUGENE M.
Chrysler 200
02/01/2019
Prompt, excellent service & friendly staff.
Excellent service by skilled and friendly staff.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back we take your opinions and comments very seriously.

EV
ERIC V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/24/2019
Excellent Service and good personnel
This was my second visit to Nat'l at this location but have been a customer of theirs for quite some time. I am appreciative of their good work on my car and the fact that the staff is very helpful and courteous.....I know how tough it can be to find good service once your original manufacturer's warranty ends....I have never been disappointed in Nat'l's service......
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BD
BENNIE D.
01/15/2019
Great Service Friendly Staff
Jusst aan oil change and tire rotation. The service was completed very quickly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
01/13/2019
Grateful Customer
I am so very grateful to the whole crew at National Auto for their continuing attention to keeping my old car in the best condition possible. I am lucky to have found such a devoted group to giving their best always!🤗
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks again for your business we do really appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review us and all your kind words!

RP
Rick P.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the work was good. It did take longer than expected and he had to reschedule. He went back the following day and the work was done. He does intend to go back, when he needs more work.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he had a problem with his service and had to come back the next day.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Mr Pillsworth.   Thank you for taking the time to speak with us this morning. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review our company.  We also appreciate you doing a re rate to a 5 star rating

Sincerely
Michele
Store Manager

JAMES H.
01/09/2019
I went in for oil change and they took care of me very fast
They take care of my problem in very good time
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

We look forward to seeing you again for any of your service or repair needs.

Janell M.
Corunna, MI
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Janell said she would recommend the business for service, and the staff was nice.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking time out of your day to review our company.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

JUDITH P.
Chrysler Sebring
01/03/2019
Quick service
My car was towed in on a Friday night.. I called the next day right at 7:30.. The young lady was very nice asked all the right questions.. And than called me back in about two hours.. The cost quoted me was extremely high.. But unfortunately I didn't have a choice to take the car anywhere else to get a second qoute...so I had the work done....and it was ready the same day..
I feel the service was excellent. Just very. Very expensive..... As I am on a very limited income.. I have to shop around for everything.. The cost of this put a huge strain on me...
I would recommend this shop because of the service...
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   I can assure you after a review of your repair invoice the pricing was accurate and is in line with other local repair shops.  Our pricing is very simple we charge 89.67 per hour for labor and parts are priced @ manufactures list price.  We do not inflate prices over suggested retail...  Please note our labor rate is near the lowest in a survey of 10 local repair shops.  Again thank you for your business!  Should you need service in the future or have any further concerns about your repair please don't hesitate to stop by and speak with me directly.  I am at the shop every morning from 730 till about noon.

DENISE W.
Saturn VUE
12/20/2018
Best experience ever.
Honest, caring, treats everyone like family. Gives thorough explanation of what is needed and gives individual service. They deliver what they promise!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate very much!  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

WH
WESLEY H.
Spring Hill, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
12/13/2018
Oil change on 2017 Pacifica
Great service great price. Although I did miss Kevin, Ben Brown was a pleasure to do business with. I will be back!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...   We are all hoping the best for Kevin As of early this wee he was back in the hospital and to our knowledge they still don't know what is wrong with him.    We are blessed to have Ben he is truly one of the best and most capable employees we have ever had.

Thanks Again

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
12/11/2018
Couldn’t Be Better!
The staff at National Auto Service is the best....couldn’t be better!🤗
I would not be driving if not for these guys. I trust them to make sure that my older car is safe to drive and running well. A sincere thanks!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks again for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review us it means a lot to us and it very important to our family owned business to have good reviews.

AA
Adam A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business did everything they were supposed to, efficiently.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

Ryan C.
New Port Richey, FL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place got him in and out quickly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

Jaguar X-TYPE
12/03/2018
Qualified Mechanics
Very pleased with the work that was done on my vehicle and will continue to return with any other issues that may arise. Thanks for a job well done!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

DAVID B.
Saturn VUE
11/27/2018
Made time
I stopped by mid afternoon and they was booked solid but made space for me to service my vehicle. It was my only free day am was going to have for a while and this was a new used suv that desperately needed a oil change. Thanks for the people that work here.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.