Bruce H.
07/20/2019
Honda Accord
Excellent honest service
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

We appreciate that even thou you moved that you still make the trip to see us a few times a year for car service.  it's like having an old friend come to visit.  We certainly enjoy seeing you and catching up on what's happening with your family.  See you again in a few weeks,

AR
Alfredo R.
Nissan Maxima
07/19/2019
The customer service is great
not only the customer service been great but the service on the vehicle is outstanding, very happy with Neubauer's Auto
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for the Review.  We look forward to seeing you again

DV
Dimitra V.
Baltimore, MD
Acura MDX
07/18/2019
Super services! Great people!!
These guys are great! they are professional! Explained everything to me! What my car needs, and how much it will cost! I compared the prices with the dealer and their prices are very economical!! They are always busy so I make appointment.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

We are never too busy to get you taken care of.  Thank you for the review.  We know there are times that we need to get you in and out as quickly as we can or offer you a ride back home.

AO
Ahima O.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ahima said the staff did what they were supposed to do in a timely manner.

Teresa B.
07/10/2019
Friendly Staff
They have been in the business and very long time and they area amazing at diagnosing car problems. Ilike that they are a family business and not a national chain.

GL
Greg L.
Volvo XC90
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees here are a great group of people, and they do great work.

BC
Bogdan C.
Windsor Mill, MD
Mazda 3
07/08/2019
Best auto shop in Maryland
First time that i went to the Neubauder's shop and i can tell will be my only auto shop to go. Grest and professional people there!!!

Drew H.
Jeep Liberty
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Drew said everything was very good from the customer service to the service itself.

PH
Great service again!
Thank you Neubaurer’s!,

Joanne H.
07/04/2019
I had to be shuttled back and forth as no other car. They were happy to do that. I have moved into area recently and am so glad my son recommended Neubauers.

07/03/2019
Quick and efficient service
The atmosphere is friendly. They make you feel comfortable and reassuring about leaving your car in their hands. I have been bringing my cars there for many years and have always had excellent service. It’s nice to feel complete trust in a company. The place of business is clean, attractive and homey. Plus they offer shuttle rides to and from your home which is icing on the cake. You can’t go wrong doing business with them.

RK
Roger K.
06/30/2019
Neubauer's Review
We called with a problem with a tire on Thursday afternoon. They took s right away. By Friday afternoon we had a new tire, steel wheel and hubcap!

CY
Cissy Y.
06/27/2019
Way beyond expectations!
I found Neubauers just by chance as I was looking for a vehicle inspection site. I arrived at the appointed time and was greeted like I was an old friend. Matt and Sara really personify customer service with their warm, inviting demeanors. They explained what I was to expect with my car and made me quite comfortable. As it turned out, I needed some axle work in order to pass the inspection (I wasn't surprised as I have not had many repairs to my car) . Since my husband is not able to drive, Sara said someone there would take me home. I immediately had visions of a mechanic rolling up in a beater to drive me home. Not the case at Neubauers. Waiting outside was a nice, clean shuttle van with a very handsome young man to take me home! And -. He came back to get me in the morning so that I could retrieve my car!
My car was repaired in a timely fashion, I was treated like family, and I think I made new friends! This is a great place to take your car for any kind of service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

We are so glad that you became part of our Neubauer Family.  Hamilton mentioned that you made an unforgetable first impression.  We are here to help in any way and look forward to seeing you again.  Stop by anytime even if its just to say Hello!

Lexus ES 330
06/23/2019
Honest Shop in a Cesspool of Crooks
It has taken our family years to find a reliable, honest shop to service our cars. After weathering the sting of service at the dealership for years, we finally decided to find a smaller family owned place. We tried a couple that overcharged just as the dealer, but worse “fixed” things that had nothing to do with the problem. Neubauer’s changed that. Just like the wait at a fine restaurant for an exceptional meal, you may have to wait for your diagnosis, but you know that they are taking the time to do it right. And when you get your car back it’s fixed, at a fair price with no unordered extras.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, We strive to treat all customers and thier cars like family. We appreciate you trusting us in return. We are so glad to have you as part of the Neubauer Family.

Regina M.
Toyota Avalon
06/22/2019
Review of Neubauer's Auto Service
I have been receiving my auto care from Neubauer for three generations, and the care continues to be Outstanding! They are truly a family owned and operated business with wonderful staff providing excellent service. They continue to excel in providing excellent care to new generations of cars, as well as maintaining older cars forever! I cannot rate them high enough. They are consistently customer oriented and very price competitive. I have never been disappointed! Regina McPhillips
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

You certainly are one of our Favorite Customers I should say more like family which is what you are!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Words just are not enough to express how we feel.  Stop by for Hugs any time.

SR
Sylvia R.
Subaru Legacy
06/21/2019
Great service fast and organized
Great service, work was done in a timely manner, friendly and trustworthy vibe all around!! :)

CG
Charles G.
Chrysler LeBaron
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Charles said his overall experience went very well. He was very pleased and will be back to see them. His vehicle is 25 years. They give the vehicle the care it needs.

MN
Mark N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he thought the service was really good and they went above and beyond.

CD
Chontel D.
Gwynn Oak, MD
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Chontel said everyone was very hospitable, from the time she called to make the appointment, to the actual service appointment itself.

James R.
05/25/2019
State Inspection
Made appointment for new car inspection and found the timely inspection great while waiting in their comfortable waiting area. Everything was done professionally and the cost was very reasonable. I will continue to have my cars work done by very considerate people and folks who are honest and reliable.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

We are so Happy that you enjoyed your stay and became part of the Neubauer Family.  We look forward to a long relationship!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review.  We truly appreciate it.