John B.
Honda Civic Si
11/05/2019
absurd service
I was over charged by a lot. I was told at least three times i would be called back and not a single time was i called back in the time they started. The first time i was told i would be called back in an hour, i waited 3 hours then called back. Again, had to be called back for updated info, said it would be 5 minutes and waited another hour. Again, i had to call them. Unprofessional. I do not recommend this place and will not be returning
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

I'm very sorry that on a busy Monday morning you were not called right back. However, after you approved a major repair  to fix your car which was not running at the time it was towed in on Friday. You then called early Monday morning before my Techs arrived and decided to deline the repair.  We advised you that we had to confirm what repairs had already been done.  You also spoke to Matt who then was able to explain what repairs had been performed and the tech was in the process of gtg everything back together.  When you called again, you again spoke to Matt who informed you the vehicle was ready for pick-up.  When you came to pick up the car, Matt was extremely professional at the front counter in explaining the charges for the Diagnostics which was done to determine the cause for the vehicle not running.  He also explained the repairs that the tech had already performed on Friday. In additon, your vehicle was towed into our shop not running and even thou you decided to go another route and days later called to declined the repairs your vehicle left our shop running.  I'm sorry you will not be retunring and that is your choice but I must say your Review is disappointing to me.  My entire staff was professional, honest and went well above in getting things taken care of in a timely manner.

Ram 1500
08/30/2019
Not what I expected!
I came in to have just my two front tires checked and re-balanced. I walked out with a $74 charge and the balance was worse then when I went in.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2019

Having been a long time customer I wish you would have contacted me if there was a problem so it could be addressed ASAP.  I sent you a email as soon as I saw this review and left a voice mail as well.
You know this is NOT how we operate and I would like to make it right for you.

Ron G.
Catonsville, MD
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the customer service was okay. He stated he did, however, have an issue with the fact that they charged him a lot more than what was supposed to be charged for the mounting and balancing of his tires.

Ken S.
Mazda B2500
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ken said that the place was pretty expensive.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

I'm sorry you feel that our pricing was higher then others.  I reviewed your invoice and was happy to see that we were able to help you as a walk in that day in need of a battery.  I will say our battery prices are cheaper then most.  Good quality workmenship is certainly to cheap these days.

Rachael S.
Lusby, MD
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Rachael said her experience was okay but the staff was not very responsive and the communication could have been better. She had to call them on the progress.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Rachael I'm sorry that you felt our Service Department was not responsive to you.  I understand that much communication was thru your Dad while you were out of town. We were waiting on parts to arrive and that delayed some of the repairs. We of course were surprised that you had a defective battery which does not occur that often. The technician had called you personally regarding the issue then replaced it and kept it over night to make sure you were not having any more issues. In the future please feel free to reach out to me if you have any concerns.  We hope to see you again.

RA
Richard A.
Maryland
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business was unable to repair his vehicle and he had to take it somewhere else.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

I'm sorry we were unable to repair your vehicle.  We felt that due to the complexity of the Audi's steering system and extensive labor involved it would benefit you more to have taken the vehicle to the dealer to have them confirm our suspicion of the p/s failure and allow you time to make a decision on repairing.  Keep us in mind for future services.  We look forward to seeing you again

Michael B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was given a part number for a pulley for his vehicle at another facility, and he purchased it online. This staff said it was nothing like the same pulley as the one on his vehicle, although Michael had it verified by another mechanic. He chose to have just one other thing done, and the staff did it correctly. It definitely works. He also stated he thought some of the pricing was expensive for the interior plastic parts, and he questioned if they had enough knowledge to work on his foreign vehicle.

Charles C.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he did not speak with the employees long. The work he needed was completed.

GH
George H.
Catonsville, MD
08/13/2018
New Tires
I had new tires from TireRack mounted and balanced.
The work was done well and in less time than estimated.

Margaret S.
Volvo S60
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the service was great but expensive.

John D.
Mount Airy, MD
12/03/2019 Category: Service
John said he's dealing with something being wrong with his tires. The business was not being cooperative. He took his vehicle somewhere else and they told him that they did not do the job right. Now he's getting the run around. He's spent around $400 because of balancing and not having the right pressure system.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

John I appreciate you coming to us on the recommendation of Tire Rack to have your tires Road Force Balanced.  After documenting all the readings and forwarding our findings to Tire Rack and you I hope you get the problem solved once and for all.  Please keep us posted on the resolution you receive.  In the future please come to us first to have tires balanced. We are here to help in any way.

EM
Ed M.
Nissan Murano
11/06/2019
Great place to go for top shelf service
What an outstanding place. Everyone is friendly the customer waiting area is clean. I have found a great place for servicing my car.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the Review.  We strive to make everyone feel welcome as we all know how stressful repairs can be.  We enjoy the conversatons as our customers are waiting.  We look forward to servicing you again.

SG
Sue Ellen G.
10/17/2019
Great service, as always!
Neubauer's has been my family's trusted auto repair service for almost 20 years. I would recommend them to anyone!

GL
Greg L.
Volvo XC90
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees here are a great group of people, and they do great work.

MN
Mark N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he thought the service was really good and they went above and beyond.