CU
Carl U.
Pontiac Firebird
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Carl said he recommends this business for service.

BK
Brian K.
Columbia, MD
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Brian said that the place had great communication, great prices and he trusted them.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.

Roland R.
Nissan Frontier
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Roland said that the place was great with both his vehicles, they were professional and did a great job.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.  We look forward to seeing you not too soon, but where are here to help when you need us

Dan P.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/12/2020
Outstanding Service
Neubauer’s Auto is our auto service of choice. We are always welcomed with warmth, and the service is very professional and timely. Sara excels in providing best support, coordinations and ensuring the job is perfectly done.
The shop is very clean, professional, waiting area is extremely clean, offering free WiFi.
I strongly recommend the shop for any auto repair or service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the many years of trusting us in taking care of all your vehicles and even recommending your family to do the same.  Thank you for the 5 Star review and kind words.  We strive to make sure everyone feels like family as soon as they arrive.

AP
Antoinette P.
Toyota Avalon
01/11/2020
Excellent service, helpful stafg
Matt Slifer was very, very helpful. In and out in no time at all!!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  Matt is certainly an asset to the company and we are glad that you were not inconvenienced with time.

BMW i3
01/10/2020
Favorite Auto Repair Shop
Neubauers is great. I can always count on them to fix repairs and performance maintenance on my vehicles. They are also flexible with scheduling appointments. I am always satisfied with the servicing they provide. I even bring my horse trailer to them! Thank you Neubauer!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the kind review.  I am glad that we are able to take care of your needs even when it comes to your hourse trailer.

Michael P.
Lincoln MKX
12/29/2019
Inpsection and More
Had a quick j doe ruin that the Neub team fit into thei busy schedule, and the computer was down. Classy friendly and thorough, I’ll be looking to use them for future repairs...hoping I don’t have any, though!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2019

So glad we were able to help you out and we are here if you need us in the Future.  Thank you for a Nice Review..

VM
Valerie M.
Baltimore, MD
12/29/2019
It's a good experience every time I have my car serviced! Thank you for the great service!

DV
Dimitra V.
Acura MDX
12/23/2019
Super services!!
These guys are experienced they know what they are doing, they respectfully explain the problem. They provide transportation! Very satisfied with their family environment!

BV
Betty V.
Columbia, MD
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Betty said they have always been very good, they do excellent work on her vehicle , they are reasonably priced and they are very fair.

DV
Dimitra V.
Acura MDX
12/17/2019
They explain and make sure I understand the mechanical problem!! Their prices are reasonable!
We always have great experience with their professional manners!! They explain and make sure I understand the mechanical problems. Their prices are reasonable!! Our family is comfortable taking our cars to them.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for the Kind review.  We understand that you handle all of the major car repairs in the family and it's important that you understand and know what we are recommending and why  We look forward to many years together

Joanne H.
12/15/2019
Always feel good about my car after service. Thank you.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review!! It's important to us that you feel Safe and worry free after each visit with us!!

Teresa B.
12/14/2019
The Staff is over the top in professionalism. Friendly and never in a rush to explain whatever issues need addressed with your auto.
I have been a customer for at least 25 years or more.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/16/2019

We are so Glad to see you each time you come in.  Its like catching up with an old freind.  Keeping you Safe and Maintenance Free is our main goal.  Thank you for all the years of dedication and trust that you have is us.

Marie D.
Honda Fit
12/09/2019
A very friendly, most professional and attentive to details place
Neubauer is now my new auto repair place. They provide fast limousine service, keep you informed on what actually needs to be done, and what can wait a while. Their pricing is better than the dealership, and the service is impeccable. I only regret not to have gone there earlier!
Thank you for a great service!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019
Thank you for such a ncie review.  I know you came to us on a recomendation and I'm so glad you became part of our Neubauer Family.

Charles B.
11/28/2019
Outstanding service and quality work
Neubauer provided timely, efficient service and quality of workmanship. They are a true old fashion business who values their relationships with their customers v. the typical large dealership who, for the most part, just do not get it.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the Review and for taking the time to leave one.  We truly value our relationship with our customers.  We see everyone as part of the Family.  Most of us here have over 20 years watching the kids become adults, marry and still come to us and share all the excitment of life.  we look foirward to many years servicing your needs and sharing stories.