John B.
Honda Civic Si
11/05/2019
absurd service
I was over charged by a lot. I was told at least three times i would be called back and not a single time was i called back in the time they started. The first time i was told i would be called back in an hour, i waited 3 hours then called back. Again, had to be called back for updated info, said it would be 5 minutes and waited another hour. Again, i had to call them. Unprofessional. I do not recommend this place and will not be returning
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

I'm very sorry that on a busy Monday morning you were not called right back. However, after you approved a major repair  to fix your car which was not running at the time it was towed in on Friday. You then called early Monday morning before my Techs arrived and decided to deline the repair.  We advised you that we had to confirm what repairs had already been done.  You also spoke to Matt who then was able to explain what repairs had been performed and the tech was in the process of gtg everything back together.  When you called again, you again spoke to Matt who informed you the vehicle was ready for pick-up.  When you came to pick up the car, Matt was extremely professional at the front counter in explaining the charges for the Diagnostics which was done to determine the cause for the vehicle not running.  He also explained the repairs that the tech had already performed on Friday. In additon, your vehicle was towed into our shop not running and even thou you decided to go another route and days later called to declined the repairs your vehicle left our shop running.  I'm sorry you will not be retunring and that is your choice but I must say your Review is disappointing to me.  My entire staff was professional, honest and went well above in getting things taken care of in a timely manner.

Ken S.
Mazda B2500
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ken said that the place was pretty expensive.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

I'm sorry you feel that our pricing was higher then others.  I reviewed your invoice and was happy to see that we were able to help you as a walk in that day in need of a battery.  I will say our battery prices are cheaper then most.  Good quality workmenship is certainly to cheap these days.

AH
Awen H.
Kia Sportage
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Awen said the staff changed a few of the light bulbs in his taillight, he was charged ninety-five dollars which he did not think was how much it should cost. He would not recommend the business for service based on this experience.

CU
Carl U.
Pontiac Firebird
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Carl said he recommends this business for service.

BK
Brian K.
Columbia, MD
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Brian said that the place had great communication, great prices and he trusted them.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.

Roland R.
Nissan Frontier
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Roland said that the place was great with both his vehicles, they were professional and did a great job.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.  We look forward to seeing you not too soon, but where are here to help when you need us

Dan P.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/12/2020
Outstanding Service
Neubauer’s Auto is our auto service of choice. We are always welcomed with warmth, and the service is very professional and timely. Sara excels in providing best support, coordinations and ensuring the job is perfectly done.
The shop is very clean, professional, waiting area is extremely clean, offering free WiFi.
I strongly recommend the shop for any auto repair or service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the many years of trusting us in taking care of all your vehicles and even recommending your family to do the same.  Thank you for the 5 Star review and kind words.  We strive to make sure everyone feels like family as soon as they arrive.

AP
Antoinette P.
Toyota Avalon
01/11/2020
Excellent service, helpful stafg
Matt Slifer was very, very helpful. In and out in no time at all!!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  Matt is certainly an asset to the company and we are glad that you were not inconvenienced with time.

BMW i3
01/10/2020
Favorite Auto Repair Shop
Neubauers is great. I can always count on them to fix repairs and performance maintenance on my vehicles. They are also flexible with scheduling appointments. I am always satisfied with the servicing they provide. I even bring my horse trailer to them! Thank you Neubauer!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the kind review.  I am glad that we are able to take care of your needs even when it comes to your hourse trailer.

Michael P.
Lincoln MKX
12/29/2019
Inpsection and More
Had a quick j doe ruin that the Neub team fit into thei busy schedule, and the computer was down. Classy friendly and thorough, I’ll be looking to use them for future repairs...hoping I don’t have any, though!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2019

So glad we were able to help you out and we are here if you need us in the Future.  Thank you for a Nice Review..

VM
Valerie M.
Baltimore, MD
12/29/2019
It's a good experience every time I have my car serviced! Thank you for the great service!

DV
Dimitra V.
Acura MDX
12/23/2019
Super services!!
These guys are experienced they know what they are doing, they respectfully explain the problem. They provide transportation! Very satisfied with their family environment!

BV
Betty V.
Columbia, MD
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Betty said they have always been very good, they do excellent work on her vehicle , they are reasonably priced and they are very fair.

DV
Dimitra V.
Acura MDX
12/17/2019
They explain and make sure I understand the mechanical problem!! Their prices are reasonable!
We always have great experience with their professional manners!! They explain and make sure I understand the mechanical problems. Their prices are reasonable!! Our family is comfortable taking our cars to them.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for the Kind review.  We understand that you handle all of the major car repairs in the family and it's important that you understand and know what we are recommending and why  We look forward to many years together

Margaret S.
Volvo S60
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the service was great but expensive.