4.6

Overall Rating 4.5909091/5Overall Rating 4.5909091/5Overall Rating 4.5909091/5Overall Rating 4.5909091/5rating 4.5909091
Overall Rating 2.1818182/5Overall Rating 2.1818182/5rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182

Jimmy C.
Staten Island, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Just a little disappointed because I drove in with a clean car and drove out with a car that had oil change smudges on the hood and inside on my dashboard.
A customer has the expectation of being given back there car as clean as it was when brought in, not dirty.
Jimmy C.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I am sorry that your car was returned in a condition worse than you left it.

When you have a moment please give me a call 917-279-6684 and we can arrange a time for your vehicle to be detailed.

Michael Renaud
Vice President
New Rochelle Hyundai

SG
Suzeli G.
New Rochelle, NY
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
I really appreciate Hunday Service staff. They are always nice and helpful.

LC
Louis C.
New Rochelle, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2019 Category: Service
the service wait is not too long.
The people in the service department have changed, miss Liz. New guy is a little slow.

GB

Brenda R.
The Bronx, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff is courteous and professional. Environment is very comfortable.

BR
Benigno R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Although the problem I had with my viechle could not be duplicated on my last visit. I am greatful for how Keith Bryan handle my walk-in service on Saturday. He registered my viechle and took care of me as if I had an appointment. Just today I experienced the same problem where my viechle would not start using my blue link app and would not immediately start on the first couple of tries using my push start. I guess I'll be heading back to New Rochelle Hyundai again this week. But all in all treated as always very well at New Rochelle Hyundai.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Lynn did a great job of handling all the customers, everything was done relatively quickly and was on my way.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for your review, Lynn is great!!!

Michael W.
Mount Vernon, NY
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and cabin filter.
Dealership has a great number of vehicles that have a lot of features and are reasonably priced. I have had 2 and have been completely comfortable with them.

Pelham, NY
10/30/2019 Category: Service
anonymous
Always taken on time. Friendly staff

SG
Sharon G.
Mamaroneck, NY
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience
This was my first service on my car and it was for an oil change. The service department was terrific, drove me to and from work (happen to work in New Rochelle). They didn't try to upsell me on anything additional. Car was ready as promised, and they were very communicative.

Dana G.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great, timely service.

EF
Edward F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Loyal Hyundai Customers!!
Demond Jones is the most wonderful Sales Associate! I highly recommend him to my family & friends!

New York, NY

GD
Giddon D.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Need Improvement
I believe this facility is a great location and the staff is very professional and friendly, however, a little more care should be exercised in the quality of the customer service, I believe the customers should be allowed to view the work being done on their vehicle via a flat screen tv or a big glass wall. Thank you for the opportunity for the feedback.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for your response and what a great idea, we are going to get with our tech staff and see what we can figure out.
Thank you again for your compliment and suggestion.

Michael S.
Port Washington, NY
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Easy and on-time the way it should be
Nice waiting room, took me in on time, got me out on time, that's all I can ask for.

Kristie S.
Levittown, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Awsome
The entire staff did everything possible to make it a great experience

RT

Mount Vernon, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Costumer Service excellent
Pleasant competent and efficient costumer service
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful customer

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!!