4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

BR
Benigno R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
New Rochelle Hyundai has continued to keep me very satisfied with the customer service they provide and the quality of service that has maintained my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 2.0 t in great running condition. Thank you personally to Service manage Mr.Steve Hausman for his assistance, also Service rep. Ms. Taisha Garcia, valet driver Jonathan and of course to the meachanics.

LP
Libia P.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE.....

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2021 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the problem I had.
The problem I had was taken care of by Steve, He explained to me what had happened.

06/01/2021 Category: Service
waiting time
Should have bin told about the long wait!!
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

This is Steve from New Rochelle Hyundai.  I would kie to speak with about your last service visiot to the Dealership.  I left a voice message with my direct contact number.  Hope to hear from you soon.

SteveH

LC
Lucia C.
New York, NY
05/27/2021 Category: Service
I’m in love very professional. Lucia de la Cruz
Excelente service when I called explaining my problem same day service. I would buy again and again

LC
Lawrence C.
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!...Great Staff!...Great Work!
New Rochelle Hyundai has an excellent service department!...I did not purchase my Hyundai there but, it is where all my service is done at this time. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs their Hyundai serviced...Keep up the Good Work!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Quick and reliable
My yearly inspection was fast. They very helpful and friendly.

Tanisha M.
Yonkers, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/06/2021 Category: Service

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is means everything and Steve was excellent
I had a concern on my recent visit but Steve in the service department took care of any issues or concerns I had
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Tanisha,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  I can understand your concern,  we are all facing a time that we never saw before
I look forward to seeing you and your next service intyerval for a oil change and tire roation

SteveH

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional car dealership, where family meets.
Grate place to buy a car , you get what you pay for.

Mark R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2021 Category: Service
New Rochelle service manager handles it!
A car is a complicated machine and there are times when everything may not go as planned. The truly great service departments will review what happened and make an attempt to address the customer's concerns. Steve is one of those guys who will follow up and make a determination as to how Hyundai can address the issue. In my situation he came through with flying colors.

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Six hours is too long to wait for a repair
If your staff is not available to do the repair within the time quoted, the service company should either reschedule or offer a ride to & from your home or office. Keeping someone waiting for over five and half hours because the staffer was not even at the dealership is unacceptable. Dealerships charge a premium for their service, their estimate of time should be as accurate as possible.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Mark

This is Steve from New Rochelle Hyundai.  Please give me a call back about your service experience and windshield concern.  I left a voice message with my cell phone nuber on it.  I look forward to hear from you soon

STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  We will replace the windshield at no cost to you.  See you this wednsday.

YE
Yunes E.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Engine for free
I had a problem on my sonata engine and I didn’t know what was it, so I was going to donate my car. My brother told me to take to the dealer to check what is the wrong with the car then decide to donate it or not. So I put the car in the dealer. Three days later, they call me and told me that they are going to change the whole engine for free. Finally, instead of donate my car, I got new engine that save me from spend more money to buy a new car.

Mount Vernon, NY
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Good welcome for excellent customer service
Good customer service for your car. Nice waiting spacious area with T.V., free wifi, free delicacy (but not during pandemic) free phone charger. Clean bathroom. Beautiful, area to talk a walk. etc.

CT
Carlise T.
Yonkers, NY
04/15/2021
The service i got the first time was poor. But when i went back the second time i can say i was treated very good and Steve was very helpful.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
The best of Hyundai
Staff is professional. They made sure I had a loner car the entire time my vehicle was being serviced. They repaired my vehicle accordingly.

Donald R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/12/2021 Category: Service
DonR
The service people are pleasant and keep good records on the car. They recommend what is needed and are not pushy. Car always seems to ride better after servicing.

ES
Eddie S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
My santa fe
Always take my suv for service, great staff and great service.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Hi Eddie,

This is Steve from New Rochelle Hyjndai.  Please contact me at your earliest comveince.  I left a voice message for you with my cell phone number.

Thank you!