Overall Rating 4.5686276/5Overall Rating 4.5686276/5Overall Rating 4.5686276/5Overall Rating 4.5686276/5rating 4.5686276
Overall Rating 2.2400038/5Overall Rating 2.2400038/5rating 2.2400038rating 2.2400038rating 2.2400038

Mount Vernon, NY
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Love them
Best place with best people that care.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for posting this! We appreciate it!

EV
Elizabeth V.
Friendly
Friendly quick service
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for posting this! We appreciate it!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dissatisfied
Brought car in for one thing , other things were taken care but the main reason the car was brought in for. I don’t feel safe driving my car. I have called and promised a call back. I have yet to receive a phone call. I will commence a letter to corporate office and get a more detailed explanation.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I just finished speaking with you on the phone. As I stated, you brought your 2008 Santa Fe with 167,826 miles to have 2 open recalls performed and you requested a price on rear shocks if they were needed. Our service advisor noted this on write up, we completed the recalls and let you know rear shocks weren't needed. The actual statement from your repair order is pasted below this.

"CUSTOMER REQ CHECK IF NEED REAR SHOCKS AND GIVE PRICE"

You mentioned on the phone that you had complaints about an intermittent airbag light and noise in the rear of your vehicle which were not addressed.

The reason for this was they were not relayed to your service advisor in the write up process. If they had been, you would have been told about diagnostic charges - there is no warranty on a vehicle over 10 years old with over a hundred and sixty thousand miles.

If you have concerns, feel free to bring your Santa Fe back. Please make sure that your complaints are properly stated when you are written up so we can address them properly.

Thank you.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Proffessional friendly and helpful. And they really take care of their repeat customers- offering deals/coupons, and service reminders.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for posting this review! We appreciate it!

Bronxville, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Good customer service. Knowledgeable, efficient, professional and friendly staff.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for posting this! We appreciate it!

NT
Nancy T.
Harrison, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
This is my second Hyundai Sonata. I had the first one for 10 years. When using the service department, I have always found them to be very pleasant, courteous, respectful and knowledgeable about the vehicle.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review! We appreciate you!

09/13/2018 Category: Service
the personels are very good in getting our car prroblems solved.
the waiting room is a very pleasant environment.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I am very happy to hear that you are happy with our service! Thank you for posting this!

Shanita H.
Newark, NJ
The friendly Service!
Every time I go I am greeted with such kindness and respect. The staff know me by name and there is a understanding they are there to service my vehicle and my safety in the vehicle is a priority.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much for posting this very kind review! We truly appreciate it!

ID
Ira D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Efficient & caring
Completed as p[romised
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for posting this five star review! We appreciate it!

Barry S.
Could Be Better
The Service area is a bit crowded, there was no courtesy ride offered to the train station and the hours are short in the evening. This does not seem to be a location that meets expectations of NYC commuters who want to drop car off in am, get to train and pick it up in the evening. To me it was a disappointment and inconvenient.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am going to discuss all mentioned issues with your service advisor and will be in touch with you soon.

Judith B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service department
They are very nice and accommodating. The wait time has improved through the years. Bring back the DONUTS! Thats my only complaint.
EDWARD T. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for posting this! We traded in the donuts for whole bean fresh ground coffee, but you never know, they may come back one day!

Rosemarie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Lisa is excellent. She made my transition smooth.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for posting this! I will make sure to show Lisa your comments!

2010 Hyundai Accent
Highly recommend
Very satisfied with everything. Great staff in this service center.

VG
Veronica G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professional Staff & service
I service my car here because , appointment scheduling is easy. Staff is professional and the wait time is reasonable .
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for posting this review! We appreciate it!

James R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
5-Star Review..@
Dealing with John Arias in the service dept. is always, in my case, a pleasing and satisfying experience. His blend of customer service and support along with his attention to detail is hard to match anywhere else... His mindful of and stays focused on customer service...
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for posting this and complimenting John! We are lucky to have him on our team!

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Easy to deal with and fixed my car pretty quickly.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for posting this! We appreciate it!

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful staff
Staff was very nice
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

TG
Thomas G.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
The service team is great. From check-in to pick-up, the experience was painless. Excellent advice regarding maintenance and repairs.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for posting that you are happy with our service! We appreciate the five stars!

James M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Lisa is Amazing!
Lisa and the team make the service department a true staple amongst the industry. She provided her above and beyond service as usual by helping me with my need and cutting back an extra trip!!!
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for posting this great review and complimenting Lisa! I will let her know how happy you were with your visit!