4.6

Tara F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Quality Customer Service
Always have a great experience. Everyone that you come into contact with either in the back office or the salesman are all professional and very helpful. They all know your time is of the essence. Fast but quality service.

LC
Louis C.
New Rochelle, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The service Dept.
The people at the service Dept. are very nice and helpful.

Janice C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
This place just needed better heating for customers.

LT
Linda T.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Always courteous and knowledgeable about the service needed. Always answers questions about performance of my car.

Massapequa Park, NY
02/20/2020 Category: Service
EMPLOYEES
EXCELLENT SERVICE

Sade H.
Neptune, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great staff
Very professional and courteous, I've been going there for 4 years always great service no complaints

Jimmy C.
Staten Island, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent Customer Service
Thank you for taking such good care of my Kona. You've no idea how much I enjoy driving my car, knowing I'm safe and free from worry! Please keep up the great service and I promise to keep coming back.

Josephine P.
Bronxville, NY
Customer service always good
This is my fourth Elantra, three of which I purchased here. I’ve always been treated well, satisfied with their service. The waiting time has always been too long. Last visit, however, great improvement. I was on and out in an hour. Happy!

AK
Albert K.
Mount Vernon, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
They take care of your car while you wait, and they answer all your questions.
The car is running well. The only problem is with the steering wheel. I will keep the car for another week, but if the problem persists, I will return it for another check up.

Sebastian, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Quick and easy, didn't have to kill the day waiting for service.

BG
Bienvenido G.
Hazleton, PA
2009 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Welcoming and efficient
AK, my service agent, was friendly and knowledgeable. My recommended services have given extended life to my vehicle and the wait was accommodating in the waiting room. A+++

New Rochelle, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Recommended
First time had the car oil changed and inspected here. Everything was satisfactory.

02/12/2020 Category: Service
They did a great job on my car

GW
Gerald W.
Yonkers, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The desk staff was pleasant and very helpful. The oil change took over an hour with no one coming out to update me. I wasn’t in a rush but have had oil changes in 40 minutes or less. I was fine with the time but inform me of the wait.
MARC L. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

I am sorry my team did not meet your expectations, we strive everytime to make sure our customer's are fully informed throughout the service process and I apologize it was not handled right this time.  We will work to make sure that our communication game is on point next time.  Please see me at your next service and I will make sure everything goes smooth.

Lynn Russillo

FA
Flavio A.
New York, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service!!!
MARC L. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.