Overall Rating 4.5818191/5Overall Rating 4.5818191/5Overall Rating 4.5818191/5Overall Rating 4.5818191/5rating 4.5818191
Overall Rating 2.1818145/5Overall Rating 2.1818145/5rating 2.1818145rating 2.1818145rating 2.1818145

LH

Claudia R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
I used to always take my car to the Bronx England thruway service center and they took a month each time I would take it, I got my car towed to this location on a Wednesday , I got it back the following Thursday. They’re really fast and reliable. Service is excellent as well and all of the workers are friendly! I highly recommended it and will definitely come back

Yorktown Heights, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The people
The people at the service center are really nice
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us today. If there is anything we could have done to make your experience in service better, please reach out to our GM Mike Romano and let him know. We can only get better by listening to our customers. Thank you again and have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, just need to prioritize timely service.
Great customer service and service performed on my vehicle, however, the vehicles being serviced need to be prioritized based on needs. For example, if you are bringing in your vehicle for an oil change you should not be waiting 2 hours for someone else is having major servicing done to there cars. Wait time has to improve.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us today.  We will do everything we can to improve on the wait time on your next visit. We hope you have a great day.

Larchmont, NY
NR Hyundai
Have been coming here for several years and have always been pleased with the service. Service Advisor John Arias has always been courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for giving us a 5 star review about your service visit today. We can't wait to see again soon. Have a great rest of your day!

CO
Clelia O.
Larchmont, NY
03/16/2019 Category: Service
The service is always fast, accurate and well done. Always treated well from beginning to end!
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for writing this review. We are proud to be able to handle all of your service needs with accuracy and respect. We can't wait to see you again soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

KJ
Keziah J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
They always try
Parts are too costly
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for reviewing us today. We hope to deliver you a 5 star experience on your next visit. Have a great day!

Dennis R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff is out standing very helpful
I will definitely recommend this Hyundai facility to anyone. I rate it 100 stars.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us today. We are so grateful for your business and your kind words about our service team. We look forward to your next visit to do the same! Have a wonderful day!

MF
MICHAEL F.
03/15/2019
Genesis service
Service and customer care personnel are very professional.

I would like to see the waiting area upgraded with more luxurious furniture and seperate the Genesis customer service as priority like most hyundai dealers that sell Genesis vehicles.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

We we pleased to hear you had a 5 star experience with us today. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a great day!

Sharon M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sharon review
My husband purchased a 2009 Genesis. And now I have a 2018 Santa Fe Sport. We love the service we receive from Lisa and John. My husband car still runs like new. I hope to have the same 10 years from now. LOVE THE SERVICE AND PERSONNEL.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review about our service team! We are so pleased to hear ou had another 5 star experience and look forward to deliverying another 10 years of service to you and your family. We hope you have a GREAT day!

MA
Martin A.
New Rochelle, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly,polite, professional
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our staff! We look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit. Have a fantastic day!

BR
Benigno R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Driviving with confidence
My review title reflects how I feel taking my 2013 hyundai santa fe 2.0 turbo to New Rochelle Hyundai for its maintenance service because of how I am treated as well as my vehicle by the staff and technicians. Most of all service rep Ms. Lisa Lewis and vehicle tech Mr. Lyn. Never made to feel pressure or forced into any maintenance service or as if you're being sold over the top service package. And this has been consistant for the past years since I have become a customer at New Rochelle Hyundai.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us today and most importantly thank you for your continued business at New Rochelle Hyundai. Have a wonderful day!

Stephanie S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark in sales and Dally in service
New Rochelle Hyundai’s dealership showed their professionalism .mark in sales dally in service excellent
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Have a great evening!

Poor service area
No welcoming or communication.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am so sorry for the today's service experience at our dealership. Please reach out to me at your convenience. I would like to discuss further in detail if I could with you. I will do everything I can to make this right for you. Thank you for your time.

Mike Romano
General Manager

PM
Paul M.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I just love the customer service !!!!
I had to go to work, so my disabled mom took my car to my scheduled appointment with the auto technician. (John) along with Several employees at the location have definitely gone beyond the call of duty when it comes to customer service. They made sure the issues were handled and took care of my mom. I haven't seen customer service like this in years. Thank you !
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words about John and the rest of team. We love to hear reviews like this and know that our hard work and dedication to customer service is greatly received. We look forward to seeing you in on your next visit! Have a great day and thanks again!

James R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Another pleasant experience with the service dept.
My recent trip to this particular service dept. once again reinforced my belief that outstanding customer service and support is not found everywhere. John Arias' commitment to these principals continues to be unwavering and unparalleled, which made this visit yet another pleasant experience.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are so proud to serve you and your automotive needs and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and service took longer then expected without any explanation
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am sorry for the experience you had today in service. Would you please call me to discuss in further detail. I would like to prevent future experiences like this from occuring. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you. 914-654-8300

Mike Romano
General Manager

PG
Providencia G.
Satisfied Customer
John and the entire Hyundai New Rochelle Service Department are fanstastic. I know when I take either of my two cars to John or his team I know I will be treated great. The work is excellent and they take care of all my needs. Whether I make an apointment or simply walk in, my cars are always serviced quickly and properly. John and his team always find a way to make a sometimes agonizing trip to the shop an amazing one. They treat as one of their own always going above and beyond for their customers.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words about John Arias and then rest of our service team! We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Ladies at the front desk are really helpful and friendly and they called me when they were done. I really appreciated that.
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us today! We hope you have a great day!

SP
Samahir P.
New Rochelle, NY
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Servicio
Buena atención, consejos sobre mi vehiculo
MICHAEL R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!! Have a fantastic day!