Overall Rating 4.5937484/5Overall Rating 4.5937484/5Overall Rating 4.5937484/5Overall Rating 4.5937484/5rating 4.5937484
Overall Rating 2.1875008/5Overall Rating 2.1875008/5rating 2.1875008rating 2.1875008rating 2.1875008

Stacy S.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service personnel
I will say that although I am having issues with my Hyundai, the customer service personnel especially John Arias and Lisa have taken very good care of their customers, always pleasant and polite and making a stressful situation a little lighter. Thanks guys!!
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Marcus H.
Mount Vernon, NY
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service and communication was excellent
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

YR
Yvette R.
New York, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy to find.
Since the closing of the Hyundai service center in Harlem, I was able to get a quick appointment at the new Rochelle site. It was a quick drive up the highway and easy to find. I was very pleased with the detailed service.
Also and more importantly the customer service was top notch.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service people
Came in for an oil change as usual got me in and out relatively quickly.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Mamaroneck, NY
06/09/2019 Category: Service
answer all questions resolve any problems
the best dealership iv"e ever dealt with

CR
Chambria R.
Mount Vernon, NY
06/08/2019 Category: Service
I needed a new passenger side mirror. I ordered one from Hyundai and then had them install it. I dropped it off in the morning and it was fixed before 3pm. I was very happy with the timely manner in which they fixed my mirrow.

YR
Good customer service

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
The service was very prompt. Everything was done on time.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for the five stars!awesome

06/05/2019 Category: Service
A+ Customer Service
Overall experience was great. Brought both of my autos in to be inspected within a week of each other and was treated well. John Arias always takes care of me and never disappoints. John is a standup honest guy who goes the extra mile to assist me and is very courteous ALWAYS. Great asset to have for that dealership as he is the reason I continue coming back to Hyundai of New Rochelle
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks for the five stars see you next time

Robert C.
New York, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Solid Dealership
John Arias and team are great.

RL
Renee L.
New Rochelle, NY
Great Service, Great Selection - Mark
Mark gave us great service. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

KK
Kreshonna K.
New York
My experience at New Rochelle Hyundai
My experience was so pleasant! The service was great, my car was serviced in time and I really felt like my needs were listened and catered to.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Amazing place, wonderful customer service.
John and his team do amazing stuff.
I’m a very happy Hyundai customer because of them.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks for the five stars! see on your next sercvice

Jesse M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Just brought it in for a routine check and they couldnt be nicer. I will always bring my car there.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

KQ
Kaylene Q.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service as usual!
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for the five stars...

My Hyuandai experience
Great experience at Hyuandai service center. They treat each customer with care and respect.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

FD
Frances D.
Eastchester, NY
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are very nice and run well.
Hyundai has been good to me the past 2 leased vehicles. I only wish they would of done better with a deal for another Tuscon. I do love that SUV. The Sonata is nice but sits too low. I miss my Tuscon. But in 2 years if they don't give me a good deal I am afraid I will have to look for another brand of vehicle.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks for the five starts thank you so much,you will get a good deal when the time comes

BW
Basil W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Attentive
I’m given an estimated time for my service and when other things pop up that require my approval I’m connected.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for your review, see you next time thanks again for servicing with us

Stephanie S.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
The staff and the managerial staff that hires these individuals
John Aris ..in service is the best. Always a smile ..goes beyond to make sure your service experience goes well ..More of his kind is needed. Mark In sales also professional ..helpful ..also goes beyond to make all sales go smoothly.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for your coments, your feedback is important to us see you soon

EL
Evander L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Green means go.
Needed service on my Santa Fe Sport. Had leakage in the car. Brought the car in. Problem was fixed. (So far, so good.) Again I expect great service & that's what i get. LIsa, i can't thank you enough ! You are professional yet friendly still after all this time i've been coming in speaks volumes ! Keep up the good work!!
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks you so much for your words really appreciate your serving with us