Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5rating 4.5660364
Overall Rating 2.1886808/5Overall Rating 2.1886808/5rating 2.1886808rating 2.1886808rating 2.1886808

John M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Battery replacement
Service was excellent, they took prompt care of me. I always go to Hyundai in New Rochelle ,NY. John, The service rep, always takes care of me and explains what is needed.

Michael W.
Mount Vernon, NY
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good service knowledge.
I had a knocking sound in the front passenger side and with knowledge from another service person helping, my time was minimal there.

Brooklyn, NY
Can be better
Please take time, don't rush work ...
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience  it's our goal to make sure every customer receives the best possible service.

ES
Edward S.
John the manager
John the manager are you comfortable atmosphere nice people

01/14/2019 Category: Service
I love New Rochelle Hyundai!
The people there are amazing.
Lisa is my go-to person, she always takes great care of me, from oil changes to replacing my whole engine.
I’m very grateful for the services they have provided me so far!

Newark, NJ
New Jersey Consumer
I love New Rochelle Hyundai. The service crew, the dealer and management staff is resourceful and very helpful. I am not interested in any other dealerships!

GC
Ginna C.
01/13/2019
Knowledge is Everything
The sales person, Moises Volcy, was focused on my needs as a driver in New York City. I was not planing on a new vehicle, but I think I found a durable car that can handle NYC potholes. Thank you so very much Moises for your patience and foresight!!

SA
Samuel A.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Location location, Location

Larchmont, NY
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Its fine
Good service for oil change but wait is too long
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thnaks for your feedback and we're really sorry about your experience here with us

RF
Randye F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Conscientious
Work was done properly and my car was very at the time promised.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Richard M.
White Plains, NY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
John Arias, your service manager, is the reason why I am completely satisfied. Friendly and accommodating, always quick to have me out in a reasonable amount of time!
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

XO
Xiomara O.
Yonkers, NY
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Unreliable Service
I order and paid for a replacement molding on passenger door since October 4, 2018. I have called numerous times and they never have the part in stock. Dealer gave me two appointments just to find out as I arrived that they don't have the part.
Their customer service is very poor and nobody takes responsibility for anything.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good morning,Im really sorry about your bad experience here in our dealership,please feel free to call me to discuss,I really care customer experience.my number is 914-654-8300 ext 166

AC
Anthea C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer care is always great a d rhe wait time for servicing my car is always quick and smooth
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

thanks for your feedback!

Tuckahoe, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The Best Service (Customer and Car)
Happy New Year . . . The Service Desk Crew you're the best. And the guys and gals that service the cars seem to know what they're doing. I have no complaints.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

thanks for your feedback!

LP
Lerdin P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
yes it's great
Great service faster and great price
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for your feed back! and servicing with us

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and get me in and out quickly.
They are quick and get me in and out as soon as possible. Please continue to offer discounts and coupons on your website.
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for your feedback! and servicing with us

KA
Khalil A.
Happy with Hyundai Service
I am very pleased with my 2011 Sonata: it drives like a dream and has all of the bells and whistles that I require. New Rochelle Hyundai has helped me to keep it at optimal operation. Do not hesitate having your car serviced at New Rochelle Hyundai.

NM
Nicholas M.
Maspeth, NY
More than service
This place continues to be a first class operation. The way you are treated makes it easy to wait for your car. I can't say enough about how nice the people are.

Jose P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good service.

Juan R.
White Plains, NY
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast service first time at service department and i was in and out under an hour for oil change. Better than my regular dealership. Definitely will be returning.