4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

BR
Benigno R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied hyundai customer
My experiences at New Rochelle Hyundai service have always been pleasant. The service rep. Taisha Garcia is very professional and makes you feel like a valued customer. The service manager Steven Hausman is always a great in assisting with concerns i have with my viechle as is Taisha Garcia.

Yonkers, NY
02/26/2021 Category: Service
I have been using Hyundai of NewRochelle service for many years and I always have gotten good service. The Service advisors are pleasant and are knowledgeable about my car

Pelham, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2021 Category: Service
The representative's were eager to help
service was excellent

02/19/2021 Category: Service
I think the time it took for an oil change is too much.
The time it took for an oil change, almost 3 hours is too long.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  As discussed i will contact you on this tuesday at 10am to discuss your klast service visit,  Your feedback is very important to us!

Respectfully

STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning.  We appreciate your honest feedback. WEe look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your vehicle servicing needs.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Courteous
Met with service manager and received excellent care.

Larchmont, NY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
I would come back they did a great job

02/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I will use this service again, they were friendly and helpful, they solve the problem

Flavio

My name is Steve.  I'm from New Rochelle Hyundai.  Please contact me at your convience about your vehicle.  I can be reached at 914-654-8300.  Thank you

Mr. Blanco

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  Your feed back is very important to us.  I am very pleased to hear that Taisha took good care of you on your last service visit.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your vehicle servicing needs.

Again thank you!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Everything was okay but...
They forget to update the car system. So I had to go back. They didn’t check my tire pressure either.

ER

Nancy S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/20/2021 Category: Service

01/19/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for helping me fix the problem after I went for an oil change

Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  Please fell free to reach out to me directly with any of your vehicle servicing needss.  we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Thank you again!

Respectfully
.SteveH

Ronald B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Service tries hard. Advisors are very good.
Service tries very hard to please the customer. They follow up to make sure you get satisfied. The same cannot be said about sales and leasing. I can say that the service tries hard to listen and fix any problems. The service advisors are very good.

01/19/2021 Category: Service
Not trustworthy
Wouldn't lease or but here again.

Ronald
this is Steve from New Rochelle Hyundai,  I am the Service Manager of the Dealership.  I would like to discuss your concerns on the last service visit to our Service Dept.  Please feel free to contact me at your earliest conveince at
914-654-8300

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/20/2021 Category: Service

01/18/2021 Category: Service
New Owners?
It was so nice to be treated well. The service coordinator who was in charge was exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant to deal with, And. being older, often service people will call me "Dear" which is so patronizing. Tanisha didn't and I truly appreciate it along with her capable work.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Linda
I'm Steve the Service Manager of New Rochelle Hyundai.  Please conatct me about your vehicle servicing experience on 1/13/21.  I can be reached at 914-654-8300.   I look forwardd to speaking with you.

Linda

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  We appreciate your feedback.  please feel free top contact me with any questions about your vehicle in the future.

Thank you again!

KC
Kecia C.
White Plains, NY
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car very friendly
Great place good atmosphere

LL
Luke L.
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Appreciative mid day walk in
Repair done earlier than anticipated. Mechanic and service reps were exceptional.

01/11/2021 Category: Service
Appreciative mid day walk in
Resolved issue with my car without an appointment.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Mrs. Linen,

Our system show the part that was ordered for your car has arrived and we look forward to seeing you later today.

Martin R.
01/07/2021
Great place
Service manager Steve was great, after I took my car back for on follow up, he takes the time to make sure all my needs was met, i leave there as a happy customer, New Rochelle Hyundai/genesis 10/10

2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Good place
The service manager was great, he took the time to make sure all my needs was met, after returning back to the dealer for on follow up.

01/03/2021 Category: Service
Waiting too long at the dealer,
Waited for hours, technician broken the trunk switch, and Scratched the pain with a screwdriver.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  I look forward to seeing you this Thursday to corect the concerns with your vehicle.

Richard C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2021 Category: Service

01/02/2021 Category: Service
Good service. Knowlegeable people.
I had a good experience. My car was fixed, and recalls were taken care of.
STEVEN H. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  We appreciate your feedback.  Please feel free to contact me in the future with any questions or concern that may arise.  Again thank you!