Overall Rating 4.5769229/5Overall Rating 4.5769229/5Overall Rating 4.5769229/5Overall Rating 4.5769229/5rating 4.5769229
Overall Rating 2.2115344/5Overall Rating 2.2115344/5rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344

EM
Ellen M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Associate
Service associate Lisa was outstanding , professional , expedited service time. Very friendly and helpful

SG
Simon G.
They care.
I come here several times a year for oil change and other services. I like folks who work here. Service is fabulous, and new coffee machine is just a magnet to come here again, and rather sooner.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for letting us know that you are happy with our service department! We appreciate it!

MA
Martin A.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Pro was pleasant and knowledgeable

LP
Lerdin P.
yes it's great
Staff is awesome, will definitely recommend
Service repairs here.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it!

SN
Sandra N.
Customer friendly
Nice crew that works there. This was my first time there and everyone was very nice and friendly.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for posting that you were satisfied with your first visit! We look forward to seeing you again!

LA
Linda A.
Port Chester, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service assistants
Even though ownership has changed, it was good to see familiar faces in the Service dept.

CD
Cesar D.
Yonkers, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Excellent customer service
The people are great, thorough, professional and honest. I love bring my car here because I know it will get done correctly and the prices are fair.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for posting this great review! We appreciate it!

ST
Susan T.
Why
The service is great. Lisa in service is very polite and helpful. I think you should make a change with the phone system. I call to schedule an appointment for service which was due on 11/2. I was directed to leave a call back number and would receive a call back shortly. I waited for 2 days and never got any call back. I decided to call back and was able to speak with someone. When i propose my question to the receptionist she said she doesn't know why and was testy,
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks so much for giving us five stars! We’re sorry about the phone issue. Our appointments are booked through an outsourced call center. I will make sure they see this and address your complaints.  Your feedback is appreciated!

Diane M.
Comfortable Waiting Area
Thanks for adding the Free Charging station!
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

It’s great to hear that you were happy with our waiting room! We appreciate this five star review!

Bronxville, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Received my service timely. There for less than 2 hours and got an oil change, fluid replenishment, brake adjustment and tire rotation.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very helpful and offered great service on my first trip to this location
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks for letting us know that your first visit went well! We look forward to seeing you again!

NU
Nancy U.
Hartsdale, NY
11/08/2018
Great Seevice!
I was looking for a certified used Hyundai and upon coming to New Rochelle Hyundai, my husband and I were greeted by Melvin Reyes. Melvin was very patient and understanding to what I wanted. We found THE car, I test drove it and was sold. Melvin had my car ready for me when I came back a few days later and every single aspect of my purchase went more smoothly than I could have imagined. It was the easiest purchase for a car I have ever had. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or leaE a car.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for posting that you were very satisfied with your sales experience! We appreciate it!

Friendly, environment.
I am always pleased with the service I receive. I usually work on my laptop while I wait for my car. The team is always helpful and very accommodating to my needs.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for posting this very kind review! We appreciate you!

DT
Deighton T.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
greatteam
teamwork
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for posting this! We appreciate it!

HB
Henry B.
North Merrick, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jon my service rep was exceptional and explained everything in detail... Had an oil change, brakes replaced and rotors resurface. Car was done at a great timely manner.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for letting us know that you were happy with us! We appreciate the five stars!

AR
Antonio R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Right Service
Battery died and I did not have appointment. Service department was very busy but still looked at cat and in hour or so had new battery and starter and alternator were checked too. Left service with new battery.

Quick, friendly service.
When I bring my car in John always takes care of me, gets me in and out so I could go on about my Saturday morning errands.

Lori B.
Ossining, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous .
John ( as always) was Wonderful and told me about the recalled my car had, that I Should have been told when I brought the car. I originally came in to get my inspection for my car and that’s when John pointed out that I have to recalls on my car was very polite and friendly and I appreciate everything he did . He listened to my concerns when I told him the my steering wheel is making noises when I hit a pithy or turn the steering wheel. He , right away knew what it was. Then that’s when he told me about That recall and then the other about the driver side airbag. He is a Great person and I would Definitely recommend him to other Hyundai customers !
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

It’s great to hear that you were so happy with your experience in our service department! Thanks for posting this!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and waiting area
I love the service I recieve at new Rochelle I prefer doing business with this location oppose to the location in bronx. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The waiting area is comfortable and they provide coffee, tea, and water for the customers. I was just disappointed that I spent over $600 and didn't get my free car wash voucher this time.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for posting this great review! Sorry about the car wash, we will make it up to you next time.

TO
Terrilynn O.
Mount Vernon, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Personalities
Your service reps take the time to listen and resolve all issues presented.
Thank-you Jon and Lisa!!
However, that reservation system for making appointments is a waste. Calling service department works for me. Why? They make the best effort to accommodate my schedule. Thanks!
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018