4.6

Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5rating 4.5970193
Overall Rating 2.1940287/5Overall Rating 2.1940287/5rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
It should never take 2 hours for an oil change.

Bronxville, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Horrible communication
We have serviced our car here for the last couple years but this was definitely the last time. Service took 2 days longer than I was told and no communication. Even when calling I was not able to get any information or speak to someone that could tell me about the status of the vehicle.

Mount Vernon, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Seat belt replacement
Usually does a good job.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience with our service deaprtment. You have been a loyal and valued customer for many years with us I would like to personally handle this situation for you. When you have a moment can you please reach out to me so we can discuss in further detail. I thank you very much and wish you a great day.

Michael Romano
General Manager

Port Chester, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service area
Nearly impossible to communicate with the service department,
HOWIE M. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

So sorry for your bad service experience.I will be addressing this communicating issue!

JE
Jennifer E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre
It's the second time I'm going to check the engine light on, I explain how I change the operation of the vehicle and just reset it turn off the light and tell me that nothing happens
HOWIE M. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Thank you for your feed back.Please let us know if your light comes back on

Michele M.
Hawthorne, NY
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant staff
No one has contacted me in a week about the compressor.

Anthony S.
Mohegan Lake, NY
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The feeling that you’re in a outdated facility and they’re trying to rip me off
Please read my comments
HOWIE M. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Anthony, sorry you have had a bad experienced with Hyundai.I was trying to see your two complaints on the repair order.Your vehicle is still under the basic warranty which is 3/36.I am not sure what transpired but would really like to discuss futher.I can be reach at
917-618-4209.Thank you Howie

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I don't have good experiences at this location
I don't have good experiences at this location and I pay a lot for my vehicle service for the vehicle to be returned to me worst then when I drop my vehicle off
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Im so sorry about your experience I will be calling you later

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Recovery
I am rescoring this to a 5 because John Arias contacted me to discuss my experience and he was excellent in listening to my concerns and resolving my current matter. he is dedicated to customer service and retaining his current customers. I appreciate the personalized call back and reinstating the trust for me to return to New Rochelle Hyundai for my service needs.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor service area
No welcoming or communication.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am so sorry for the today's service experience at our dealership. Please reach out to me at your convenience. I would like to discuss further in detail if I could with you. I will do everything I can to make this right for you. Thank you for your time.

Mike Romano

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Overpriced and unclear information on the problem
Overpriced and unclear information on the problem
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

I'm so sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your service visit. I am going to speak with all involved and we will be in touch.

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Lisa has been several attempts to reach you but hasn't heard back.

I've addressed your complaints about your first service advisor and she has been given a warning.

You mentioned that you were happy with the way Lisa treated you. The score you gave unfortunately affects her directly so I am going to send you a rescore request. She is hoping that you can give her five stars - your comments remain posted.

We hope that you will consider bringing your vehicle back if there are still any issues. I promise that Lisa and I will personally be involved from start to finish.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
Brought car in for one thing , other things were taken care but the main reason the car was brought in for. I don’t feel safe driving my car. I have called and promised a call back. I have yet to receive a phone call. I will commence a letter to corporate office and get a more detailed explanation.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I just finished speaking with you on the phone. As I stated, you brought your 2008 Santa Fe with 167,826 miles to have 2 open recalls performed and you requested a price on rear shocks if they were needed. Our service advisor noted this on write up, we completed the recalls and let you know rear shocks weren't needed. The actual statement from your repair order is pasted below this.

"CUSTOMER REQ CHECK IF NEED REAR SHOCKS AND GIVE PRICE"

You mentioned on the phone that you had complaints about an intermittent airbag light and noise in the rear of your vehicle which were not addressed.

The reason for this was they were not relayed to your service advisor in the write up process. If they had been, you would have been told about diagnostic charges - there is no warranty on a vehicle over 10 years old with over a hundred and sixty thousand miles.

If you have concerns, feel free to bring your Santa Fe back. Please make sure that your complaints are properly stated when you are written up so we can address them properly.

Thank you.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Expect a long wait
I was told my service for a recalled part would take two hours, but it ended up taking six hours.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

I am sorry that the two recalls and state inspection took longer than expected. This should not have happened - I will investigate and take action to make sure that it does not happen again.

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Director Ed Thornton satisfactorily addressed my concerns.
I felt that I had missed out on a sale due to receiving a late coupon. After issuing my dissatisfaction, I was contacted with a good faith resolution. I now have 2 free oil changes coming my way. Thanks New Rochelle Hyundai.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
Middle of the road dealership
Bland and unenthusiastic employees .
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

I am sorry that you feel this way. I am going to research your issues and will be in touch shortly.

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I was unable to reach you and I left a voicemail. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

JI
Josephine I.
01/30/2018 Category: Service
The Best
I was upset with a few things at the dealer. I was contacted by Ed Thornton who is the service director at New Rochelle. He was very gracious and listened to my concern. He made things right I will definitely be going back and using them again. Thanks Ed job well done!

01/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service times
I'm not happy I was told 2 to 2 1/2 hours and I was there for 5. The work was not done at the dealer it was sent out to a shell station I could have gone to my own mechanic. 227.00 for a wheel alignment and tire balance not worth it
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

I’m sorry to hear that you’re not happy. I am going to look into the details and will be in touch to discuss.

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

It was so nice talking to you! I'm glad to make things right and I truly appreciate you offering to rescore. Please ask for me then next time you come in.

01/24/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Needs improvement on timely service and alert staff. I don’t feel an oil change should take an hour and half. A lot of people were irritated with how long there car was taking to be serviced.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/25/2018

I'm sorry about the wait - it's not the norm as you can see with the majority of our reviews. I will look into this and be in touch.

Harrison, NY
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Problem fixed
Ed was very helpful in resolving the issue! Car has been good as new ever since getting it checked out.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Power steering doesn't work. Car is 2 months old!
Power steering doesn't work. Car is 2 months old!
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

I'm sorry that there was a problem! The condition wasn't active your first time in. We checked electrical connections and operation, then recalibrated the Electronic Power Steering column module.

When it came back the trouble code was active. We consulted Hyundai engineering Tech Line, went through some further diagnostics, and they then advised to replace the column assembly which includes the Electronic Power Steering computer module.

We just completed the replacement and I can assure you that the problem is resolved.

We want you to be able to have full confidence in your Tucson!

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

I'm glad all is well with your Tucson! Thank you for the rescore!

08/19/2017 Category: Service
Poor
The service took too much time.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

I'm sorry that the service and recall took longer than expected. I am going to investigate and will be in contact with you.

Joseph P.
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Manager took care of issues!
The manager called me and explained that it was more than just an oil change. He gave me guarantee that next time I return for an oil change - it will be done in under an hour.

08/12/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Pro: I have free oil changes throughout my lease (Great!)
Con: It takes an hour and 45 minute for an oil change...
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

I am sorry you felt it took too long! I don't know if you realize that your vehicle also had an open service campaign to update your computer. This takes 30 to 40 minutes in itself.

I will be in contact to further discuss. We want you to be satisfied!

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/26/2017

Thank you for being so understanding and rescoring us! We appreciate it!

07/27/2017 Category: Service
I was not satified
I was not satisfied with the service. I am left wondering what they did or if they performed what they said did.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

I am sorry that you aren't satisfied. Your 19000 mile car had a multipoint inspection and the only thing found was that your left rear brake light was out. We would have been happy to show it to you if you had asked. We don't want anyone thinking they are not getting what they are paying for! I apologize for the cover not being reinstalled in the trunk - I will talk to the tech about it.

Your other service items are up to date after being taken care during the 15,000 mile service 3700 miles ago.

As for the recalls, John usually explains them on write up. There is nothing we can actually show you, one is just to check the torque on a seat belt anchor, and the other was to apply an undercoating on certain parts of the frame under the car. Some people call us later about an odor from that, but not always.

I would be happy to physically go over everything with you if you would like to come back in. We can put your car up on a lift if you like and show you what was done underneath.

I am making a note in our system that your next oil and filter change will be on the house. We want you to be satisfied!

Larchmont, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2017 Category: Service
We had a service problem, the service manager reached out to me and did what was necessary to resolve the problem
same as above

06/19/2017 Category: Service
Noted earlier
Why would I when I can't get anyone on the phone and when the suggestion to correct my issue still left it unresolved and costs me nearly $400
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/20/2017

I spoke to your wife who told me the phone issue was last week. We've had some recent phone system problems so I have to assume that was why it happened. She also told me that the car is operating okay as far as she knows.

As you know, we never duplicated your complaint when your car was here. Our technician took several test drives, one them with your wife, and your car did not stall at all. Our recommended repairs were based on the only things we found after throughly checking - sticky carbon build up in the throttle body and a manifold air pressure sensor fault. You were told by your service advisor that we couldn't be sure this was related to your complaint.

We will be happy to diagnose further at no charge if the issue is still occurring. I know your son drives this car and we don't want you to have to worry! I will be in touch to discuss.