LR
Lew R.
02/11/2021
Car longevity
If you plan on keeping your car for as long as you can, get your car taken care of by these guys. My wife's car an 98 Honda & mines an 03 Camry and they're both going strong because we believe in regular oil changes and getting things fixed when they need it & not waiting. These guys do a great job in doing that and keeping track of your maintenance and they make it easy for you to keep track also.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/11/2021

Lew, thank you for the great review. Yes, car ownership can be expensive, but not maintaining a car and then getting hit with major repairs is certainly more expensive. We appreciate you and your wife very much.

Sherri C.
GMC Terrain
02/10/2021
Honest and efficient
They are honest, timely and definitely care about your safety. And, they are so nice! They explain everything they do. We would not take our vehicles any where else!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/11/2021

Yes, customer safety is absolutely a priority at Next Level Automotive. We want our customer happy and returning. The best way to do that is make sure they are as safe as possible on the road.

Maria M.
02/04/2021
Great Customer Services
Shawn was great! It was able to get my car done a day before than the schedule date and texted me as soon as it was done!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/11/2021

Hello Maria, yes when your tires came in early, I wanted to give you the option to come in early or keep your appointment. I always want to make the process as smooth as possible and work within everyones schedules.

GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
01/25/2021
They were friendly fast and very accomodating!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you, it was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to servicing your fleet vehicles.

Ahni M.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/23/2021
Great prices and consistent service.
Great service, fair prices, explains the issues.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/26/2021

Hello Ahni, it has been our pleasure caring for yours and your families vehicles for the past 2 years. We always look forward to seeing your smiling face.

Washington, NH
01/20/2021
Quick service!
Next level has done nothing but the best work for me on my vehicle and ALWAYS gets it done in a timely manner. I would recommend to anyone!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for the review. We know it is imprtant to have minimal down time when it comes to your car, so we are glad you have been happy with the timing and quality of work.

RD
Raquel D.
Manchester, NH
Subaru Legacy
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Raquel says she has always gone to this business for everything.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/26/2021

Raquel, we are grateful for your continued patronage.

Linnette B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
They take time to explain their diagnosis of your automobile and make recommendations. They are upfront with cost and estimate. They genuinely have the costumers best interest. They make you feel welcomed and respected.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/26/2021

Hi Linnette, It is so good to hear that you feel welcomed and respected. It is very important to us that everyone that visits feels that way.

AN
Andy N.
Bedford, NH
01/16/2021
Clean, professional and precise
Next Level has always done a great job at a fair price ...they are the mechanics I trust. I live in Bedford but travel to concord to have my work done by these guys because I know it will get done right,...

Highly recommend, 5 stars!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/18/2021

Hello Andy, We appreciate the 5 star review! It is always a pleasure seeing you and your family. I know it is a sacrifice to bring your vehicles to Concord from Bedford. I am happy you see the value in it.

Jacob D.
Suncook, NH
01/15/2021
Very good place
Very honest and good people
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for the review Jacob. Happy we were able to get your Ranger fixed and right back to you. We will be here the next time you need us.

KL
Kevin L.
Warner, NH
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021
Honest and efficient
Eric and Shawn were very quick to get me an appointment and addressed my issues with my car and had it done in time for me to pick it back up after work. Their smiling faces help to ease my anxiety. They are very honest, dependable and reasonable..
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you Kevin, we are honored you come to us for you and all of you famailies automotive needs.

Bobbie B.
01/14/2021
Genuine caring service
Next Level has been great from my first visit to the most recent. Always so understanding and patient. Very accommodating. They take the time to explain everything and are true professionals. I never feel like I am being taken advice of. Would highly recommend them.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/15/2021

Hello Bobbie, we have enjoyed getting to know you while we keep your car in safe condition for you. We appreciate you.

KC
Kris C.
01/13/2021
State inspection, first time customer.
I brought a car in, that I bought private party, for a state inspection. My car failed. Frame is pretty rusty, which is my the biggest issue. Despite bad news for me, they appeared to be more honest and upfront than other mechanics I’ve been to. They also looked at my car same day I called. Customer service was above average, they were very friendly, and gave me a break on the price for the inspection. I left with a few recommendations of places that may be able to help with the rust. Would recommend.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

Hello Kris, thank you for an honest review. We appreciate the thought you put into this. We are sorry it wasn't better news for you on the inspection. We look forward to seeing you if we can ever help again. Welcome back to Concord.

Weare, NH
01/08/2021
Easy to find.
Professional, bright and clean, on time as scheduled, and comfortable waiting area. Highly recommend. All staff are polite. Glad I came here for changing to snow tires and for today’s oil change. Have recommended to some friends.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to create a review. We enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again when we can be of service.

Allenstown, NH
Chevrolet Trax
01/07/2021
Great customer service, trustworthy
Great customer service, great prices, trustworthy, quick service. Absolutely no complaints they are our go to repair shop!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for the great review. It has been our pleasure servicing your car as well as your husbands and daughters car. We will be here whenever you need us again.