Donna D.
12/10/2020
Pleasant clean waiting room .
Next Level can be trusted to repair anything. I had front brakes replaced and they showed me the old brake versus the new brake. The workers are very nice and it was a great experience to do business with them. I will be their customer from now on!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/23/2020

Hello Donna, it was a pleasure having you in and taking care of those brakes for you. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come.

CR
Calinda R.
11/26/2020
Amazing customer service
Eric and Shawn are great. They treat everyone with a great deal of respect. They will tell you exactly what you need for your car and not beat around the bush. I have never had any issue with the work being done on my car. I highly recommend Eric and Shawn for all of your car needs at Next Level Automotive.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/23/2020

Calinda, we appreciate thae fact that you like our straight forward approach. We will recommend what is needed and never try and upsell for the benefit of a bigger sale.

Rachel M.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said they always make sure her vehicle is safe and lets her know when its time to purchase another vehicle.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/23/2020

Hello Rachel. Yes, we want to always make sure you are safe on the road. We appreciate you.

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2020
Changed my perception of a repair shop.
I am sure everyone has had a bad experience with an auto shop. This shop changed my perception. I needed a lot of work done amd anothe shop told me it would take a week or more. Next Level got me in the next day after i called. Their quote was substantially less for the same list. They found one other issue and the fixed everything in 2 days!! Then the bill was $100 less then they quoted me. Great prices, friendly staff and i felt valued. Thank you guys.

Manchester, NH
GMC Acadia
11/17/2020
Honest, hard-working group
They were able to get me in the same day I called. They looked at my wife's car, gave me an honest assessment and a fair quote. They were even able to complete all of the work on the same day!! All I can say is WOW.

Hopkinton, NH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/15/2020
Great Customer Service!
Went in to get my new tires put on and asked them to check out my airbag light. They diagnosed it and gave me a free quote! Thanks a lot guys! Also great price on getting new tires mounted and balanced!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for the review. We are happy we were able to accomodate you so quickly and at a price you were happy with.

Steve M.
11/06/2020
Next Level Auto is the place to go
Honest, helpful, and great customer service!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/14/2020

Good afternoon Steve. This is exactly what we strive for every time. It has been an honor to get to know you and your wife while we maintain your vehicles. Have a great holiday!

WR
Wayne R.
Center Barnstead, NH
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/06/2020
State Inspection
I want to say thank you to Eric and Sean for the prompt service getting me in for my state inspection on my Tundra. Very professional team they have there.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/14/2020

Hello Wayne, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. It was a pleasure meeting you as well.

KW
Kyle W.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/05/2020
They are very quick and friendly!
They always do fantastic work with my vehicles and are willing to work with my schedule provided enough heads up. The employees are very knowledgeable and friendly with the customers. I would absolutely recommend anyone to Next Level Automotive!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you Kyle. We are happy that you have been pleased with our service. We look forward to seeing you again when you need us.

PE
Patty E.
Allenstown, NH
Jeep Compass
11/05/2020
Trustworthy
They put you at ease and explain things in a way you can understand.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

Hi Patty, we have enjoyed getting to know you over your last few visits. I love that you came in for an auto detailing from a referal from your brother. Which led to us getting refered to your son and one of your friends. Then to having you come back when you needed new tires. Referals tell us you are happy and we are doing something right. Thank you!

CE
Chad E.
Canterbury, NH
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Chad said Sean and Tom are good friends, he thinks the business is awesome. He loves them and passes business cards out to all his friends.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you Chad, yes I do feel like we have grown to be friends over the last few months. We appreciate you trusting us to work on yours and your wifes vehicles. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

John H.
Hill, NH
11/04/2020 Category: Service
John said happy with the service
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you John. We appreciate your business and are pleased you are happy with the service.

Michele D.
Goffstown, NH
11/03/2020
First time definitely last time!!
Unprofessional place, the way they handle things were very unclear and unprofessional. Seeing my truck rock back-and-forth when it was lifted 5ft in the air is a very unsettling thing. The owner jokingly comes into the waiting room and tell me oh don’t worry your trucks not gonna fall off, I’m sorry but that isn’t something I want to hear. Idk if it’s because I’m a girl but they treated me like I knew nothing and didn’t want to explain to me anything. They left my truck a mess! You could see marks of someone rubbing up on my truck on the driver side (like they pulled in too close) There was oil on my door handle inside, as I got an oil change apparently they checked the psi and tighten lug nuts but my tire pressure never got looked at cause there all high and off. They were nice when I called to make the appointment (new money coming in) but when I was there I soon found out that it was just a front and they became rude.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

Hello Michele, We are sad to hear you feel you had a bad experience at our shop. We do strive to make every customer happy, but we cannot pass a vehicle for state inspection with illegal window tint. NH law requires 35% of the light to pass through your rear windows and since your truck had factory tint and then a layer of window film placed on top of it, it was at only 1% of light passing through. Unfortunately, it was not that we did not want to or try to explain this to you, it was that you did not want to hear what we were telling you about why your truck failed NH State Inspection. Yes, I understand that you got upset that your truck was not going to pass, but we were never rude to you. I hope the Chevy dealership that you stated tinted the windows for you will assist you with your state inspection. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and again, I am sorry that failing your truck made you so upset.

Manchester, NH
10/30/2020
Wish they were closer
Needed a whole bunch of fixes on my car. Was tired of taking it to the dealership. I found Next Level through a friend and couldn’t be happier. Trustworthy, awesome communication...they know their stuff.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/02/2020

Hello, yes you certainly had some Gremlins, but we are very happy to have them solved for you now. Thank you for the kind review.

Barnstead, NH
Dodge Journey
10/29/2020
Great Company, Great Work!
The team at Next Level Automotive did an amazing job on my car. The called me to let me know what it was going to need, prior to inspection, like I had asked them to do, and it was completed in a timely manner with exceptional customer service. Their work ethic is TOP NOTCH! I would HIGHLY recommend going to Next Level Automotive, right off 106, for all of your Automotive needs. Thank you! Job well done!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/02/2020

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience here and we look forward to serving you both in the future.