Kassidy S.
Washington, NH
Honda Civic Coupe
10/29/2020
Friendly, Efficient, Trustworthy Service
I have been to Next Level for an inspection, oil change, and other work to my car. Their customer service is excellent and I feel that I can fully trust the business. They work efficiently and make you feel welcome from the second you walk through the door. The business is transparent about any work that your vehicle needs and has fair pricing. I am recommending Next Level to all of my friends and family and highly recommend that you go there if you are reading this review!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

WOW, thank you Cassidy. This is exactly the experience we hope everyone gets on every visit to Next Level Auto. It has been our pleasure to work on your car and to get to know you a little over your last few visits. Thank you!

10/29/2020
Great, Speedy Service
Everything I have needed done has been done quickly and well.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for the review. It has been our pleasure to meet you and work on both of your Corollas.

Joe H.
New Hampshire
Lexus SC 430
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the people and the work are good at the business.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you Joe. It was our pleasure helping you.

Chris B.
Loudon, NH
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they did exactly what he asked and a little bit more.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you Chris. I am glad we met and even exceeded your expectations.

DV
Devyn V.
Honda HR-V
10/20/2020
Great guys, great prices
These guys were super friendly and treated me well. They also undercut a local corp auto place by about $400, which I appreciate and will continue doing business here and referring anyone i can. Thanks guys!!!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

Wow, thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and making your car safe again! See you next time.

HK
Heidi K.
Pittsfield, NH
Honda HR-V
10/20/2020
Vehicle undercoating
Professional and affordable. Everyone that I have met there are very personable and answer my questions in words that are easily understandable!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

Heidi, we are thankful for your review and that you had us do the New Hampshire Oil Undercoating for your Honda. We love to see people be proactive and maintain there vehicles. It will save you money in the long run.

Tom S.
Chichester, NH
Dodge Challenger
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was friendly. They work well with him and the service is good. Also, they have reasonable pricing.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/02/2020

Hi Tom, we appreciate the review and are pleased that you had such a positive experience at Next Level Auo.

SG
Shayne G.
Scion xD
10/15/2020
Shawn, Eric and Tom are perfect examples
Next level is a clear example of other then Dealership repair service. Only with Honesty and Fair Quality work!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the review Shayne. We know how important it is for your business to keep all of your fleet vehicles on the road with minimal downtime. We are happy to serve you.

AP
Anthony P.
10/13/2020
Not the ordinary, this is the Next Level
I never cease to be amazed at the level of service provided by this family owned business. They want you to come back and they earn your future business the old fashioned way....THEY RESPECT YOU! Eric and Shawn direct you as to what is best for your vehicles, not what puts the most cash in the register. I have known Eric over two decades and would trust him with anything.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

Anthony, thank you for the review. We know there are a lot of shops that only worry about the bottom line. We are glad to know you recognize that we are in it for the long haul and want to make life long relationships with repeat customers.

LP
Louise P.
10/06/2020
Best Service
It is great to have a mechanic that I can trust. The team at Next Level go above and beyond to make sure my car is safe.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/22/2020

Hello Louise, we are so happy that we have eraned your trust. We look forward to helping in the future when you need us.

Brandon B.
North Conway, NH
10/06/2020
The guys at Next Level are great!!
The service at Next Level in Concord is friendly and professional. The guys there are always so nice and they do a great job maintaining all of our vehicles! I recommend them 100%
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Brandon for the review. It has truly been our pleasure to help you, your wife and your mother with the small and large repairs over the last year and a half. We appreciate your business for sure.

Jacqueline W.
10/01/2020
Great service all around!
They are very professional and their prices are reasonable, something hard to find these days. I highly recommend!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

We are so pleased that you have been happy with your experiences here at Next Level Automotive. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

SG
Shayne G.
10/01/2020
The People!
Great Family ran business, Top Notch Work. Fair Prices. What more can you ask for?
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you sir. It is always a pleasure taking care of your vehicles.

Sherri C.
GMC Terrain
09/30/2020
Awesome
Shawn & Eric are amazing! They are courteous, professional and timely. Not only do they tell you exactly what is going on with your vehicle, they give you the reasons why it is happening. You never have to worry they are doing unnecessary work to benefit them. They always check to make sure there are no recalls, no matter the age of your car! You feel extremely confident the repairs were done correctly and safe to drive.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

Sherri, it has been our pleasure to get to know you and your family while we were able to fix your vehicles and keep everyone on the road. Thank you for taking the time to do a review.

V
Valued Customer
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/30/2020
Outstanding Service
I stumbled across Next Level as a neighbor to my workplace. I'm very fluent in repairs and service, but had no time for my own car. After giving them a shot, I now send ALL of my fleet service to them, up to our F550. Great guys, sincere, knowledgeable and timely. I'm extremely difficult to please, yet these guys get my thumbs up! No doubt they will keep up the great job
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 10/16/2020

We are happy to have earned your personal business and your fleet work as well. Your employees deserve to know they are driving in a safe, well maintained vehicle. Thank you.