MATTHEW H.
Deansboro, NY
Honda Ridgeline
01/05/2017
Courteous and helpful
As always Rich and everyone at Nextgen treated me very well. Got me in on short notice to evaluate a vehicle that I had just purchased and charged a very reasonable amount. Thank you all!

AP
ANDREI P.
Jordanville, NY
01/04/2017
The Place I Can Trust
My break pedal was disable, I was unable to drive and the car was taken to Nextegen by an AAA rescuer. I was embarced when Rich called me to inform that this was not... transmission or alternatior, but... the interfrring rubber mat. I wonder if another technician would have taken an advantage of this situation.

JEREMY K.
01/03/2017
Excellent -- Time after time
Continued honesty, great work performed and competitive pricing.

JAMES R.
Madison, NY
12/23/2016
Tire Rack Installer
Tire Rack recommended this installer for my Winter Tire/ Rim package. They did a great job with the installation including some tips on how to take care of the tires. While waiting for the job, not long, I listened to other customers coming in for service and all were very satisfied.

BK
BOB K.
Buick Encore
12/20/2016
They treat you very good and take excellent care of your vehicle repairs!

RICH C.
Nissan Rogue
12/15/2016
Car inspection
Excellent job! Had an appointment for an inspection and they were ready for car when I arrived. Very friendly and professional .

AH
AUSTIN H.
Holland Patent, NY
Chevrolet Silverado
12/07/2016
My car was ready the same day!
Awesome service and people. Car was ready quickly.

BF
BART F.
Mazda 3
12/03/2016
Done right
I went to Nextgen when they first opened. They did things right that time. I returned recently and had them do it again. And again, they did it right. Not only that, but you can talk to them and you get the feeling they're answering without a lot of bs.

SL

Whitesboro, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/24/2016
Check out Nextgen!
Try the new service at Nextgen.....a procedure to make dull, scratched headlights as clear as new! The difference in brightness is amazing!

KATE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/19/2016
great customer service
The guys are all friendly, professional and its the cleanest garage Ive ever been in....

DF

11/14/2016
The Best
They are Profesional
They are Friendly
They do the job right the first time
and you will not get ripped off like the ones in commercial drive will
who do you think pays for those huge places they have

KG
Katie G.
Volvo S60
11/12/2016
Rich went above and beyond in helping me with my car.

PC
PAULETTE C.
Canastota, NY
Chevrolet Silverado
11/12/2016
Clunking noise gone!
We brought our truck in to see if they could fix the clunking noise. We had something fixed and still had the noise. Brought it back in and they said we just tightened everything up. Not sure what it was, but the noise is now gone, that we used to here as braking and letting off the brake. Thanks!!!

PD
PHIL D.
BMW 535xi
11/05/2016
Great
As always they did a great job. Had tired changed and front end alignment. Got me a great price, cheaper then tirerack.com. Thanks again Nextgen

EL
ERIC L.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/05/2016
Professional, Friendly, & Convenient
The team there has always been great to work with and makes every experience pain free.

JEREMY K.
11/04/2016
Excellent -- Time after time
Great team, honest, reliable and always perform quality service to our family for years.

AP
ANDREI P.
Jordanville, NY
11/02/2016
I Could Not Believe that I won!
I won in a competition for the highest mileage car of the month and I could not believe when on the day of my visit I received a free oil change plus hundred dollar cash! No gimmicks, or extra strings were attached, really!

BK
BOB K.
Buick Encore
10/19/2016
Best car service center in the area, fast and thorough!