AP
ANDREI P.
Jordanville, NY
08/23/2019
Nexgen Remembers All Your Car Details
It was very thoughtful when Rich called me to tell that he got a set of tires and wheels in good conditions. He also found almost like new brake pads for my car's front and rear. So, it is understandable that I will return to Nextgen.

JENNIFER L.
Vernon, NY
Jeep Patriot
08/23/2019
Reliable * Caring * Honest * Fair Mechanics - Took care of me without breaking the bank!
Not only did they take care of my car, they are the nicest people! I didn't want to spend a ton even though I had a lot of issues that needed to be looked at. They fixed me right up without gouging me like the other guys down the road. They even got me the tires I wanted for my car at a good price. They took excellent care of my son's first car so I started to go to them as well. I was so happy with them, I have referred my coworkers to use them tool! If you are looking for reliable service, caring mechanics who know what they are doing, honest and fair, go to Rich and the folks at Nextgen!

VS
VINNIE S.
08/21/2019
Excellant as Usual!
As usual, the best service around.

VH
VIVA H.
Subaru Legacy
08/16/2019
Above and Beyond
Nextgen is fast, efficient, and very customer-oriented. I recently needed to have my car repaired and ready so that I could make a flight; not only did they rush the work so that I could make my deadline, they also helped me save over $100 on parts! I absolutely recommend them.

Brett S.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/09/2019
Car now runs better than ever
Both a friend and colleague recommended this place to me and I'm glad I took their advice. I used to either go to the dealer or one of the big chains for auto service, but was never completely satisfied; however, after taking my vehicle to this place it now seems to run better than when I first got it. Do yourself a favour and give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

BRYAN M.
08/08/2019
The Best
Don’t want to speak too highly of these guys (they’ll get too busy) but I must . They are simply the best.

AARON S.
Vernon, NY
07/26/2019
LOF, Alignment and Brake Service
I recently had my Silverado in for some routine service at Nextgen Car Care. I had the oil changed and with their recommendation they cleaned and lubed the front and rear brakes. My vehicle only has 27K miles on it but it made a noticeable difference. All other work was performed as expected. Great job as always! Very professional.

CHAS H.
07/11/2019
GREAT SERVICE
These guys are always professional and helpful and never pushy. I have been a customer for years.

TJ
Tommie J.
Holland Patent, NY
06/26/2019
Phanominal place
I brought my both vehicles here and I must say there top on my list out standing service and when they say you will have your vehicle back at a certain time trust me it's on time and the price way lower then other shops I've been too NexGen is now my #1 shop in my auto repair world. Others are fake nexgen is real about the customer.

RK
RICH K.
Remsen, NY
06/23/2019
Best in class
Quick, high quality, trustworthy. Rich and his team are #1.

PG
PHILIP G.
Volkswagen Passat
06/15/2019
All work was completed as requested and quickly.

TP
TRACY P.
Deansboro, NY
Jeep Liberty
06/03/2019
honest reliable service
Nextgen came highly recommended to us as honest and reliable after some disappointing and questionable service at one of the local big car dealers. They were friendly, personable and and truly seemed interested in keeping their reputation that way. They sent pictures , apprised me of all intended work, and it was done quickly upon my approval. I will not hesitate to use them again, and I would recommend them to friends and family

MIKE H.
05/31/2019
I had an appointment for inspection and ended up getting my headlights restored. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting area is clean with free WiFi and coffee. I was given frequent updates on my wait time. I usually go to dealer for service but definitely found an alternative. I was very pleased with my experience. A+ Thanks Nextgen

ST

JON S.
Cassville, NY
Scion xD
05/19/2019
Very knowledgeable and professional.
Very knowledgeable and professional.

BRYAN M.
05/10/2019
Wish I could give you 6 stars!
I feel like this is the new paradigm for maintaining a vehicle you want to keep forever. Much like the medical community is starting to treat your body as a whole, when you bring your car to be serviced by these folks, not only do they fix the problem, but assess every aspect of your car with recommendations to keep it running like new!

BW
BEVE W.
05/08/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable & committed to customer satisfaction.
On time with scheduled appointments which is important in our busy worlds. A pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be a return customer.

DIANE M.
Toyota Prius v
05/04/2019
snows to summer tires
Always have my tires changed at Nextgen. Service is friendly, quick, competent.

BW
BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/02/2019
Great service experience
Always great service! Honest, friendly and professional staff.

DANIEL C.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/28/2019
Great customer service.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They do not in any way try to rip you off, as so many other car care centers do. They are honest and straightforward and provide top notch service with speed and efficiency. If a mistaken is made (rare), they own up to it and provide options to remedy the matter. I will always have my car serviced here. Clear 5 star rating.