DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
Honda Ridgeline
08/21/2020
great service
Best place I have every had service my vehicles.

MT
MAE T.
Clark Mills, NY
Jeep Renegade
08/20/2020
My Jeep.
Always excellent service, Great people to work with. Go above and beyond foe their customers.
Thank You All....

Henry B.
Vernon Center, NY
08/13/2020
They care about your car or truck, and help keep the coast of repairs down
We where looking for a place that would take really good care of my car and truck. Nextgen is that place. They tell you what you need and help you get it done, they are also great buch . They alwas took great care of me and my wife, thank Nextgen

HB

Utica, NY
GMC Terrain
08/01/2020
Customer service
Professional, loyal and trusting place. Can’t beat the service and the family like atmosphere!!

DEANNA H.
New Hartford, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/31/2020
friendly, professional, and quick service
came to this service station after one of his employees fixed a flat tire for me while on his day off just because i was going to have to wait an hour for AAA and find a ride. after my first real service visit yesterday i found that everyone there was just as nice, caring and quickly serviced my brakes. whenever i would take my car to dealer in the past it seems it would always take 2 visits to diagnose, get parts, and finally fix the problem...

JEFF M.
GMC Yukon XL
07/26/2020
Tire leak warranty visit
ALWAYS a pleasure and work well done at NexGen Auto, it's the ONLY place (besides my garage) where I trust the service. 5-stars!!!!!! The Maier Family

RICHARD S.
Westmoreland, NY
07/16/2020
The professionalism, and concern for the customers needs is why I rate this company so high.
Nextgen Car Care helped me out in a pinch as I developed a flat tire nearby their facility. They squeezed me into their very busy schedule, and when it was discovered that the tire couldn't be saved.... they had one delivered in a very timely fashion, and I was on the road again in less than 2hours. Two days later, I get a text back from them asking me how I'm doing, and if I am happy. Now THAT'S follow up. Thanks guys... awesome job. I've never had experience with them before, but definitely would in the future. Highly recommend them.

JAMES B.
Vernon, NY
07/15/2020
Amazing
They're very professional. They're also very detail-oriented and will not do anything to your car or truck that you do not request or approve

BL

ANDREI P.
Jordanville, NY
07/13/2020
It Was As Personal As Always
My car is about 300K, but it runs well due to the care by Nextgen. They just replaced the Timing belt, water pump, and a ball joint and while these complicated tasks were performed they let me use their spare car free of charge for a week! I can witness that Richie Niamey, the owner, cares about customers' car as he would care about his own.

AF
ADRIAN F.
Vernon, NY
07/11/2020
Excellent, as always!
We have been taking our vehicles to Nextgen for years. This is the first shop, in the entirety of our car-owning years, that we have had no hesitation when it comes to trust and knowing that when we drop our vehicles off, that we will be getting great and honest service. We love the ability to receive photos of what the mechanic finds as they are performing the work on our cars and I love that it shows what is urgent and non urgent.
Everyone we've come into contact with is kind and pleasant, from email communication to phone, to walking in the door.

07/08/2020
Great service great crew
Excellent service, honest pricing and Don’t sell you all the extras

JEFF M.
GMC Yukon XL
06/25/2020
Maier family says 5 stars!!!
Great service and quick turn around as always, Next Gen is always our first choice!