JAMES S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2020
Personal care/service
We did not have a scheduled appointment, but we left the car the night before with a note to Rich explaining the problem.
He and his technicians took care of the areas of concern and resolved the issues.
This type of personal service goes a long way with customers.

DEANNA H.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/23/2020
great customer service
stopped in with a question about coolant i had bought and the guys took over and used their own to fill my car to be sure it was the correct kind. put my new wiper blades on in when they were done. This is the way all businesses should treat their customers!!

JOE R.
Ram 1500 Classic
11/18/2020
Joseph Roche
Fantastic customer service. Staff shows great commitment to servicing and caring for my new Ram Truck. I will be a regular at Nextgen for all of my service needs. Thanks Rich and staff!! Proud to keep my truck with you!!

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
11/16/2020
Nextgen goes above and beyond with impeccable service, quality repairs and top of the line merchandise. The loaner vehicle was especially a perk for me. My four new tires are great! Thanks!

DAN H.
11/15/2020
Great bussiness
Once again this crew came through and left us completely satisfied with the work performed and the price. Very nice people as well. Thank you again

AW
ALYCE W.
Fulton, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/11/2020
Nextgen Rocks
Finally I’ve found a place that does great work, is so helpful, convenient and accommodating. High tech service. Can repair what others say is impossible. Really trust and like these guys. Excellent shop. Take your rides there. U won’t be disappointed!

11/09/2020
Wonderful service, as usual
The best car service place in the area :)

JENNIFER G.
Utica, NY
11/09/2020
Amazing Service!
Wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else! They take care of the vehicles as if they are their own!

BK
BRUCE K.
Buick Verano
10/31/2020
excellent and prompt service
great service and very quick, with a smile, no pressure

AC

BRYAN M.
Whitesboro, NY
10/21/2020
6 STARS
Always a pleasure doing business with these folks!!

MATTHEW W.
Clinton, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/21/2020
Excellent work.
I love the team, trust their expertise and their communication tools (texts and video) are so helpful. Kudos

MARK W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/13/2020
Service Repair, NYS inspection and front end shake
They quickly identified the issueas to why my car was having what I thought was an alignment problem as having two bent wheels from when I hit a big pothole. They provided video which clearly showed the wheels were out of round. They helped with the acquisition of the wheels I needed as well as tires and serviced the other aspects of the vehicles care. The technicians and owner are always courteous, and provide service with smiles!

JUAN R.
Utica, NY
10/11/2020
Great work with reasonable prices.

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
10/04/2020
Once again Nextgen has gone above and beyond customer service. I had my vehicle detailed and wow! I had lost my ring several months ago under the passenger side seat and they found it. I also love the concept of sending a text with a link giving me a detailed checklist with pictures that shows the work which needs to be completed. Plus estimates. Thanks everyone. See you soon.