New Hartford, NY
Acura ILX
02/13/2021
Fast, Friendly and Affordable
The staff is very friendly and great at explaining things. They utilize the latest technology and are leagues ahead of other shops in the area.

TIM M.
02/12/2021
Reset TPMS
As usual they went above and behind. Came in for a TPMS reset but they notice a tire was low on air and took an extra minute to make sure everything was OK.

AF
ANNE F.
02/12/2021
Like Family
I was recently leaving on a long distance driving trip and discovered the rent should come on my dashboard. I called and spoke with Jay and he said I best come in and have a check. I need to leave within the hour and immediately drove to next GEN. Technician came out of the car checked and told me I needed an oil change and filter. They had me in and out and on my way! Thank you, Team!!

JOE B.
Marcy, NY
Volvo S60
02/11/2021
Always honest, always quick
Can't say anything bad about NextGen. They always provide a very honest and detailed assessment and are always quick to get the work done.

Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2021
Best service around, everyone was great i came in for a inspection and they did it no problem my experience was awesome. Would recommend next gen to everyone i know!

LISA M.
02/06/2021
Overall, very satisfied
I thought their overall diagnostics and service were great. Was a little disappointed that I dropped my car off at 8:30am and didn’t hear about the status until 4:45 when I thought I was picking it up, but they worked with me for a resolution. I am very pleased with the results and will be going back the next time I need service.

JOHN S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/06/2021
Friendly Fast And Accurate!
Nice to be well taken care of!

BW
BRENDA W.
Whitesboro, NY
02/02/2021
Efficient. Service completed in a timely fashion. Friendly staff.

VP
VIK P.
Buffalo, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/31/2021
Within short notice, appointment was made
Within a very short notice >24hours, I was able to schedule an appointment to have my car serviced. I had several questions and the guys at NextGen were prompt with response and provided solutions to the problems my vehicle was facing, within my budget. Highly recommended to anyone searching for top-notch service from highly skilled mechanics.

JAMES S.
New Hartford, NY
01/30/2021
Excellent experience
Technicians do a great job and are very thorough

BG
BRIAN G.
Nissan Rogue
01/28/2021
Best repair shop ever
I’ve gone to a lot of repair shops and this is the best place I’ve gone to. When people think of car repair shops they have a notion of dishonesty but not with Next Gen. They send you pictures of the work you need done which no one else does. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating and great people.

KN
KENNETH N.
Waterville, NY
Mitsubishi Mirage G4
01/27/2021
Very satisfied!
Very happy with the service

BL

DAVID T.
Subaru WRX
01/19/2021
Amazing customer service
had brought my car to get fixed and of course they did beautiful outstanding work once again. i really recommend bringing your car here if you ever need something done. they set aside other jobs and got my car repaired in no time. got my car back the same day they repaired it. thanks to jay and joshua. i was able to get my car fixed and driving normal again.

ADAM S.
Richfield Springs, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
01/15/2021
Amazing
You guys are awesome. Felt very included as to what was happening with the issue on my car!!