MO G.
Nissan Armada
01/12/2021
Inspection
Great job !! They got me in and out and did a great job as they always do! Love these guys... quality work!!

Vernon, NY
01/11/2021
F150 - Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Took my new 2021 F150 in for an oil change and tire rotation. As always the work was done on time and as expected. All the staff at NextGen are great to deal with and very accommodating!

12/21/2020
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices.
Nextgen Car Car provides excellent service. The staff is very knowledgeable and the prices are reasonable.

DT
DAVID T.
Utica, NY
Subaru WRX
12/15/2020
Fast friendly honest service!
everyone at next gen does an amazing job! Chris and joshua get the work done in a nice timely fashionable manor. they know what theyre doing and jay is very polite and will get you squared away in no time and have your vehicle look good as ever!

Clark Mills, NY
12/11/2020
8 hour oil change
It took 8 hours for an oil change on a brand new car with less than 10,000 miles.
Richard N., Owner from Nextgen Car Care responded on 12/19/2020

Shawna, I am very sorry about the wait, we are a busy shop and always put the quality of our service before speed. You were charged for a standard oil change and paid for 18 minutes of labor but I believe the issue is how long your wait was and its 100% a communication issue on our part and its a constant battle that we are working to perfect. Shop time on vehicles is unknown due to issues with parts and lots of other variables so we try to have vehicles dropped off for the day and plug away at them in order of priority.  This helps us be proficient in our services. We have a fleet of loaner vehicles to help take any stress off of the shop and they are free to customers when scheduled for use for even something like an oil change. (only requirement is to be an existing customer) which you hopefully now are!

DAN H.
12/05/2020
great service
The people are very friendly and knowledgeable. I have been a customer for years and have nothing but good things to say about this business.

MARK C.
Washington Mills, NY
Nissan Xterra
12/02/2020
Winter Prep A++
As always, NextGen is the BEST!!!!! Met all my needs, honest, reliable, friendly, and always get the job done, correctly!!!!

BW
BRENDA W.
Whitesboro, NY
12/02/2020
Efficient. Friendly. Excellent communication after the service has been completed.

DOUG M.
12/01/2020
Great customer service ,quick service ,great quality

JAMES S.
12/01/2020
Great quality service
Friendly and courteous staff. Very thorough technicians.

BL
BRETT L.
11/28/2020
Customer Service
From the time you walk in or call until the time you leave...the customer is number one. They are experts in their field. Next Gen is the place to without a doubt. I tell others my experiences.

JAMES S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2020
Personal care/service
We did not have a scheduled appointment, but we left the car the night before with a note to Rich explaining the problem.
He and his technicians took care of the areas of concern and resolved the issues.
This type of personal service goes a long way with customers.

DEANNA H.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/23/2020
great customer service
stopped in with a question about coolant i had bought and the guys took over and used their own to fill my car to be sure it was the correct kind. put my new wiper blades on in when they were done. This is the way all businesses should treat their customers!!

JOE R.
Ram 1500 Classic
11/18/2020
Joseph Roche
Fantastic customer service. Staff shows great commitment to servicing and caring for my new Ram Truck. I will be a regular at Nextgen for all of my service needs. Thanks Rich and staff!! Proud to keep my truck with you!!

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
11/16/2020
Nextgen goes above and beyond with impeccable service, quality repairs and top of the line merchandise. The loaner vehicle was especially a perk for me. My four new tires are great! Thanks!