KARI S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/08/2020
Top Notch
Staff and Owner are top notch. Always honest & reliable. It's such a nice feeling to have a mechanic you can trust. I've been a customer for years.

DWAYNE D.
04/25/2020
Great service, friendly
Great shop,very friendly, always going the extra mile .thanks guys for keeping my van running right

KATHLEEN S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2020
Professional efficient staff.
Nextgen has been providing auto service to my vehicle for almost 2 years. They always investigate my concerns and provide answers to questions. They provide exceptional service.

KH
KRISTINA H.
Whitesboro, NY
Jeep Cherokee
04/21/2020
I always trust Nextgen with my car. They text and call as soon as they find the issue. They send you pictures to show the issue and get your approval before they work on it. Send invoice through text and can do payment all online.
They are so easy to work with!

ST
SCOTT T.
Hamilton, NY
Dodge Dakota
04/19/2020
Went extra miles
My truck broke down with my trailer on the back and they we’re kind enough to bring out a truck to pick up my trailer so that AAA could tow my truck to the shop! Great service n nice people too!

04/15/2020
Got my car serviced during COVID19. Did everything and more to ensure the ease and safety of myself

ROBIN B.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/03/2020
First Visit
My first visit on April 2nd. All employees very courteous. Service was prompt. Clear explanation of service done to my vehicle. Will definitely return for future vehicle needs.

Alan S.
Marcy, NY
04/02/2020
Still Open and still providing great service!
Nextgen is still open and still providing great service. They even clean your car touch points (handles, steering wheel) with alcohol wipe for obvious reasons. Keep up the great work guys and thanks for your amazing Customer Service!

CR
CARRIE R.
04/02/2020
Great place
They are fast, efficient and convenient! Got me right in for an inspection, oil change and tire rotation. My car was done quickly and I paid online with a credit card. Very friendly and professional.

OS
OLENA S.
03/27/2020
As always service is amazing
Thank you for once again an amazing service!!!!

SK
STACY K.
Hyundai SONATA
03/20/2020
NYS Inspection
The technician that performed the inspection on my vehicle discovered that there was an issue with the frontend alignment. I was alerted to the problem and & repairs were made.

BL
BRETT L.
03/20/2020
Trustworthy no ya
I trust everyone from service to ownership

SUE ANN C.
03/13/2020
Always great
I can always trust these guys to take care of us and our vehicles. Thanks!

BR
BILL R.
Clark Mills, NY
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/13/2020
Alignment
Walking in to make an appointment to get my truck aligned, was suprised when they said how about now! quick service!! One less headache to worry about! very good at their job!!! everyone was very friendly, and a pleasure to talk to , and with!

DOUG M.
03/12/2020
Muffler alignment
Friendly ,courteous, very informative .
Prices comparable to others