MO G.
Nissan Armada
01/28/2020
they wer polite, knowledgable, very willing to work with you, really cared about the work they were doing!
Jay and his staff were great, I was new to them and they took care of me and my truck. I feel like they cared about making my vehicle safe for me and my family. They worked with me on price and made sure the work was done correct and got the most out my warranty for me to get things covered. I am now a customer for as long as i live in this area. If you need a good auto mechanic i suggest this shop hands down!

CHRISTIE M.
Utica, NY
GMC Terrain
01/11/2020
Easy to work with and quality
By far the easiest to work with shop that I have come across. Their digital system for providing estimates comments is great. Honest, candid feedback about your vehicle and after opting not to do something they recommended I didn't get a big run around or attempt to up-sell me. I will definitely continue to take my vehicles here and recommend it.

CHAS H.
01/04/2020
New blades
The fellas ordered me new blades for my old Audi. They came in the same day and Darryl put them on and did not even charge me for labor! This is the best car place in CNY.

BL
Brett L.
01/02/2020
Annoying sound
For two years I have had this annoying sound. NexGen found it it within one half hour and the cost was under twenty dollars. They are my heroes. Thank you so much

BL

Blossvale, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
12/30/2019
Thorough work
It is very hard to find car care where you feel treated fairly. I left my car with Nextgen for a week as I was away for the holiday. They communicated with me on every item and asked before doing anything extra. My car was returned looking clean and all work was done well.

MARK C.
Washington Mills, NY
Nissan Xterra
12/24/2019
Amazing Service. The Way it should be done!
I finally found a top notch, kind, experienced, and fair garage to service my car. I love that they are so attentive, the work is amazing, the prices fair, and the knowledge of vehicle service second to none. They serviced my truck in the time promised, provided excellent recommendations for work that will need to be performed, and did the current work with an attention to detail that I thought was a thing of the past. I would recommend Nextgen to anybody looking for real auto service.

AH
ASHURE H.
Chittenango, NY
12/21/2019
Excellent service, fast, thorough.

HM
HILARY M.
Clark Mills, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
12/20/2019
Fantastic Service
They're awesome. Super fast service and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Chris & Daryl!

KW
KAYLA W.
Teaneck, NJ
12/13/2019
Loved this place!
Everyone here was very helpful and explained things clearly. Definitely a plus for a new car owner such as myself! I loved how I got a full report plus pictures on the service they did for my car. Everyone was very friendly, I loved the dog, and I had a great experience overall.

DN
DAVID N.
Cold Brook, NY
12/10/2019
Friendly people and great service!

TYLER B.
12/06/2019
Amazing service, excellent job
Nextgen Car Care was an absolutely amazing experience. I am new to the area and needed to get an oil change. However, they checked my car over and saw how badly my tires needed to be changed. They walked me through every little thing that needed to be done, and they were not condescending in any way (which is an experience I have had at other shoppes in the area). I HIGHLY recommend Nextgen to anyone looking for great service, nice people, and a good price.

Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019
Great, Honest Service
Great, knowledgeable staff. Very honest and upfront about the services required and what options are available. Always pleasant and willing to help. Wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else!

Great Valley, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
12/02/2019
Putting People First
Not only are all of the staff friendly, but they also take the time to get to know their customers. When you go here you’re not just a car or an appointment, but a whole person.

SN