MT
MAUREEN T.
Utica, NY
06/04/2017
The Search is Over
If you're looking for the best vehicle repair shop, look no further! Nextgen is the best bar none. Between diagnosing the problem and the least impact on your wallet...Nextgen is IT. They text and or e-mail reminders on upcoming appointments or needed servicing, thoroughly check your vehicle EACH time its in the shop, provide access to repair history online, have highly skilled mechanics that service the vehicle, and offer auto detailing service. The search is over...thanks again for excellent service, guys!

HN
HOWARD N.
Nissan Titan
06/04/2017
Exhausted after the Memorial day weekend!
Muffler on my Truck blew out the week before memorial day, went to see Nextgen Friday afternoon, and they ordered me a replacement. Dropped off the truck in the morning, and they had me quietly back on the road that afternoon, even called when the vehicle was done!

MELODIE D.
Little Falls, NY
06/02/2017
Fast, Friendly Service done Right!

JUDY W.

MIKE Q.
Rome, NY
05/18/2017
Excellent as Always
I bought a full set of new tires and had them installed. Nextgen got the work done fast. The staff was courteous as always, and were a pleasure to do business with. When I can't do the work myself, this is the only shop I trust to perform work on my vehicles.

AR
ANDREW R.
05/17/2017
NextGen
I appreciated the way Rich made every decision clear to me. I like this shop far more than Clinton Auto. Rich showed me his shop, tools, and my car, and made clear why repairs were necessary, optional, and planned. Much appreciated.

TC
TONY C.
Mazda CX-5
05/02/2017
Great customer service!
These guys are never a disappointment. They go above and beyond any expectations!

CE
CHRIS E.
04/28/2017
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable
The guys at next gen really know what they are doing. I've trusted them for years and wouldn't get my car fixed anywhere else!

ALAN S.
Mercedes-Benz CLA250
04/28/2017
The Fast and The Furious!
Awesome Customer experience. Scheduled me in quickly and got the job done fast and at a reasonable price. Polite and friendly. The first garage I went to just told me to come back later as they couldn't find their booking schedule. These guys were quite the opposite and I'll use them often. My car is special to me and it's safe in their hands.

KATE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/26/2017
always accomodate customers
superb customer service...friendly and knowledgeable staff...reasonable prices

AF
ADRIAN F.
Vernon, NY
04/16/2017
We are 100% happy with our car servicing from Nextgen. Great, honest mechanics with fair pricing. We leave feeling taken care of! I would recommend this business to everyone, in fact, my mom is beginning to take her car there this upcoming week!

JORGE R.
Sherrill, NY
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2017
Great Emergency Service!
My Jeep, driven by my daughter, broke down. As per my instructions, she took it to Nextgen. The team at Nextgen fixed the jeep at a very reasonable cost. Thank you, Nextgen!

ANGELA B.
Rome, NY
04/14/2017
Friendly, experienced technicians. I have been here a few times now after moving to the area from out of state and this is a good place to cone, with honest, and good priced services. Won't go anywhere else.

VO

DAN H.
Honda Accord
04/07/2017
Honesty
My daughter had to use a "chain" repair shop for an emergency brake repair were she lives. After three trips back to the place to make it right we brought the vehicle back home to Next Gen. They checked it out and quickly found the problems. They showed me the issues before making it right and saved the parts for me to take back to show the chain store. Once again they they proved to be the only place to take your vehicle. Thank you guys

ROGER M.
Lowville, NY
Dodge Caravan
03/31/2017
Quick Repair
They took our van in immediately to repair blown brake hose. We are from out of town and were visiting a friend, when our van blew a brake hose. Our friend suggested them for repair. We were repaired, and back on our way home in less than an hour. People were very friendly. Very satisfied.

DARLEEN P.
03/30/2017
Everyone is kind and they are fast.
This place is great! Daryl in the office is super nice and the owner Richie Nimey is the most honest mechanic I have ever met. I go there all the time.

VH
VANESSA H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/11/2017
Running Great!
I take my car to Next Gen because of location convenience. But, I also know they will tell me what the issues are and what absolutely has to be fixed at the time. I am a pleased customer!

PD
PHIL D.
BMW 535xi
03/09/2017
Always great
Took car in for routine service. Work was done quickly and correctly. They are honest, they tell you when things are ok if they don't need fixed/changed now. It is great to have a mechanic that is good and trustworthy.

BJ
BOB J.
GMC Canyon
03/07/2017
First visit was a pleasant one
Having just moved into the general area I have had my eye out for a place to take my cars for needed service. Nextgen on Seneca Turnpike, close to my new home, caught my eye. It appeared neat and looked professional and well setup. One of my vehicles was due for state inspection so I pulled in to see about making an appointment or maybe even getting the inspection completed. I was greeted in a friendly manner and offered a chance to get right in for the inspection. Nextgen has a clean, comfortable waiting area with a ton of reading material. In about 20 minutes my vehicle was ready. I think I have found my new service facility. I signed on as a new customer.