BRYAN M.
Whitesboro, NY
02/15/2020
I’m running out of superlatives for these guys!
Simply the best.

JENNIFER L.
smart fortwo
02/13/2020
Friendly Staff
Friendly staff; quick service; cute dog!

OS
OLENA S.
02/06/2020
Great service!!!
Outstanding service!!! Best car care around!

AH
ANDREA H.
02/05/2020
Super Service
When I walked in the building I was greeted. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Service was good and I’m satisfied.

PM
PEGGY M.
Buick Regal
02/03/2020
You can Depend on Great work!
Over quite a few years I have never given Nextgen anything less than 5 stars. They are always TOP NOTCH!!!

JAMES B.
02/01/2020
Competant, friendly, accommodating.
I have been pleased on all my visits to NextGen.

NL
NATHAN L.
New York Mills, NY
FIAT 500L
01/30/2020
Honest and great people with good prices.
All the people involved in the work on my vehicle were very informative, honest about the work needed, and followed through with what they stated would be done to resolve my issue. ( including the time frame in which said work was completed )

MO G.
Nissan Armada
01/28/2020
they wer polite, knowledgable, very willing to work with you, really cared about the work they were doing!
Jay and his staff were great, I was new to them and they took care of me and my truck. I feel like they cared about making my vehicle safe for me and my family. They worked with me on price and made sure the work was done correct and got the most out my warranty for me to get things covered. I am now a customer for as long as i live in this area. If you need a good auto mechanic i suggest this shop hands down!

CHRISTIE M.
Utica, NY
GMC Terrain
01/11/2020
Easy to work with and quality
By far the easiest to work with shop that I have come across. Their digital system for providing estimates comments is great. Honest, candid feedback about your vehicle and after opting not to do something they recommended I didn't get a big run around or attempt to up-sell me. I will definitely continue to take my vehicles here and recommend it.

CHAS H.
01/04/2020
New blades
The fellas ordered me new blades for my old Audi. They came in the same day and Darryl put them on and did not even charge me for labor! This is the best car place in CNY.

BL
Brett L.
01/02/2020
Annoying sound
For two years I have had this annoying sound. NexGen found it it within one half hour and the cost was under twenty dollars. They are my heroes. Thank you so much

BL

Blossvale, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
12/30/2019
Thorough work
It is very hard to find car care where you feel treated fairly. I left my car with Nextgen for a week as I was away for the holiday. They communicated with me on every item and asked before doing anything extra. My car was returned looking clean and all work was done well.

MARK C.
Washington Mills, NY
Nissan Xterra
12/24/2019
Amazing Service. The Way it should be done!
I finally found a top notch, kind, experienced, and fair garage to service my car. I love that they are so attentive, the work is amazing, the prices fair, and the knowledge of vehicle service second to none. They serviced my truck in the time promised, provided excellent recommendations for work that will need to be performed, and did the current work with an attention to detail that I thought was a thing of the past. I would recommend Nextgen to anybody looking for real auto service.

AH
ASHURE H.
Chittenango, NY
12/21/2019
Excellent service, fast, thorough.