RICHARD S.
Westmoreland, NY
07/16/2020
The professionalism, and concern for the customers needs is why I rate this company so high.
Nextgen Car Care helped me out in a pinch as I developed a flat tire nearby their facility. They squeezed me into their very busy schedule, and when it was discovered that the tire couldn't be saved.... they had one delivered in a very timely fashion, and I was on the road again in less than 2hours. Two days later, I get a text back from them asking me how I'm doing, and if I am happy. Now THAT'S follow up. Thanks guys... awesome job. I've never had experience with them before, but definitely would in the future. Highly recommend them.

RT
RICCO T.
Utica, NY
04/03/2014
good service
Brought my truck here took good care of me and got my truck running better than ever thank u

Jesse H.
Richfield Springs, NY
12/24/2014 Category: Service
Jesse said, after he sent in his vehicle to get his wheels balanced, he noticed he was only charged for four wheel weights and the rest that were installed were used.

KH
Kenny H.
Rome, NY
Saturn L300
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Kenny said the staff took way too long.

DK
Great people, very efficient

DWAYNE D.
04/25/2020
Great service, friendly
Great shop,very friendly, always going the extra mile .thanks guys for keeping my van running right

DOUG M.
03/12/2020
Muffler alignment
Friendly ,courteous, very informative .
Prices comparable to others

JOHN C.
03/11/2020
Job Done Right
Took a little more time than expected for 4 tires to me mount/balanced along with an alignment, but i=the job was done with satisfaction in mind, the owner even gave me a small sample of a product to prep my fender during rest removal. They did do way more than a tire mount and alignment. Im glad they check my suspension components and other components as well. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

KARL S.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2018
Seems like a great auto shop!
Seems like a great shop to take my car to! I liked how they sent me a link with the status of various parts of my car.

JOHN C.

FRANK S.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/01/2018
Good stuff!
I have decided to support local business as opposed to Dealership, due to the dealerships constantly trying to upsell me on pointless stuff, and being very pushy. Nextgen only makes recommendations that are needed, actually shows me the problems so I trust them, and is open to using whatever brand/products I want for my vehicle. They are super quick, very thorough, and professional. Love the technology they utilize for service as well.
Only small thing is their hours can be a challenge, as they close at 5, but they have a loaner and shuttle service. Also I was charged for them topping off my anti freeze, something the dealerships always just included in their service. SO that was a little odd. Overall a great place though.

JOHN M.

MATT V.
Jeep Commander
01/31/2018
My new regular garage
Good customer service seems so hard to find, especially in the auto repair world. I was pleased on my first visit with the level of professionalism, the time the staff took to talk with me about my repair options, the photos of my damaged parts I received before any work was done and the timeliness of the work that was performed.

Art M.
Whitesboro, NY
Saab 9-2X
01/31/2016
Saab repair
Very detailed in their explanation, and go the extra mile to satisfy the customer*****.

KH
KIM H.
Deansboro, NY
Chevrolet Prizm
12/13/2015
Hmm
Always a pleasant group , however I had a longer than expected , two hour wait, for a tire change . Would have gone for a walk if we had a heads up they were running behind. Next time I will ask if there is a bottleneck so I can adjust my expectations.