CQ
Clare Q.
Brewster, NY
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Clare said this business was very nice, helpful, quick and easy.

John D.
Nissan Xterra
11/12/2015 Category: Service
John said an employee at this business has high standards. He knows when the employee services something, it is fixed. He has confidence in him and the facility. He has already recommended them to others many times. He and his wife are happy with the service. He has more repairs to do and he will certainly be going back to this business.

KJ
KAYLEE J.
Honda S2000
11/11/2015
Pleasant and Simple
I went in for a car inspection and happened to also need my tire looked at. No nonsense I was told exactly what was being done and how much it would cost. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of or milked for more money like some automotive places. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, and I'm happy to support such a good local business.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/07/2016

Thank you for your business. We are glad you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you in the future!

MARK B.
Hilton, NY
Chevrolet Silverado
11/10/2015
they always tell me whats going on with my vehicle ,before they do any work .
first class service ,from first class people
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/07/2016

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure serving you.

Marilyn S.
11/10/2015 Category: Service
Marilyn said she has been using the service at this business for years. They are wonderful and they do beautiful work.

AG
Alisha G.
Auburn, NY
Saturn Ion 2
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Alisha said they do a good job and do it right.

PH
PATTI H.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2015
Knowledgeable,personable owner and convenience to home
Always willing to help and fit me in. Trust them to be honest and helpful.

SARAH S.
Subaru Legacy
10/31/2015
Friendly and honest
It's great to know there is an honest mechanic in my neighborhood. Everyone I spoke to at Nichols was friendly and knowledgeable. They didn't pressure me to have any additional work done on my car and went out of their way to get my vehicle done.

PW
PETER W.
10/30/2015
I was very pleased with the inspection of my "old faithful" little Focus and the communication as per its needs repair wise.
Nichols Service is a very professional/reliable car repair company and I was very well treated . The office person also made sure I knew there was coffee etc. available.

SR
Sharon, Jeff R.
Kia Spectra
10/24/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said he has been going there for a long time and they are fair, courteous and timely.

DAVE G.
Honest
Always great service!!

EB
EDNA B.
Buick Regal
Great service and staff
In addition to doing a good job servicing the car -- will take time to explain questions I have -- work to schedule an emergency visit etc.

KEITH M.
Clarkson, NY
GMC Envoy XL
honest and reliable service

Daniel C.
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was personable and good.

CHRIS W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2015
Amazing
My visit was perfect, the price was good and the car was ready when promised!! I will never go anywhere else!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/20/2015

Chris,
We always appreciate seeing you, and are very happy that we are your repair shop of choice!

Robert C.
Oldsmobile Bravada
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Robert said they were prompt and the price was reasonable.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/20/2015

Thank you Robert for your kind words, we appreciate the chance to serve you! We hope you will continue to consider us in the future for your car care needs.

Joe M.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/16/2015 Category: Service
Joe said he has always been satisfied with their work.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/04/2015

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future to make your next experience here an even better one!

Happy Holidays!

Bob H.
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Stacy. She said she has been going to this business for years and they have always been honest.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/04/2015

Thank you for having faith in us and allowing us to continue to serve you.happy Holidays!

Jean B.
Kia Soul
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Jean said she is very familiar with the business and is always satisfied with the service. She will continue to go back.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/04/2015

Thank you for your business, we always appreciate seeing you! Have a happy holiday!

DAVE B.
10/11/2015
Thanks for doing a great job!
The car is running well. We r on our way back from Philly now.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/04/2015

I'm glad things worked out for you! It's always nice to see you. Thank you for letting us be your shop of choice.