ZM
ZACH M.
Rochester, NY
12/07/2019
Top notch mechanics
Always get great service at Nichols. Honest repair shop. Fair prices.

Kia Forte
12/06/2019
Customer service
Great repair and customer service!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave review!

GM
GARY M.
12/05/2019
Scott and his staff are awesome. Very professional.
Scott and his staff are the best. Always professional, courteous and helpful.
Gary
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/06/2019

CO
CRAIG O.
12/05/2019
Winter Tires
Had an appointment to get my winter tires put on at 1 pm. I arrived early and they got me right in and the tires were changed over in less than an hour. They also did it for a better price than the chain tire stores in the area. They make it an easy decision to support local business!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/06/2019

JACKIE S.
12/04/2019
Very fair priced.
There employees are very friendly and honest. We have had estimates from other companies and found Nichols are very reasonable.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 12/05/2019

PB
PRIYA B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/22/2019
Knowledgeable, professional, truthful and friendly.
Knowledgeable, professional, truthful and friendly.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 11/25/2019

Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 11/21/2019

MACKENZIE R.
11/17/2019
Great Service!
I had this shop recommended to me. I was first greeted on the phone by a very cheerful woman who got me all set up with my appointment and was very accommodating when I had to switch my appointment time. When I went in, everybody was very friendly and started service right away. I only waited for approximately 45 minutes for a tire rotation and my bill was the cheapest I've ever received for service at any auto shop! I got input from a friendly mechanic who seemed genuine (unlike some other mechanics at other shops just trying to get your money and rush to get things done). I will definitely be going back. I prefer to support local businesses. Thank you for great and friendly service!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 11/18/2019

Mackenzie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

RL
ROSANNE L.
11/16/2019
Good service Helpful Efficient
Got a quick appointment (tire trouble) New client car done in a short time. Called me cause I left my book behind. Offered to bring it to me

11/15/2019
Local
Friendly and efficient

JIM/ CAROL H.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
11/14/2019
Friendly staff, high quality work, fair prices
I have been coming to Nichols Service for 40 years and always received great service and helpful advice re: my vehicles. Keep up the great work!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 11/15/2019

MICHELLE C.
11/08/2019
Best garage in Brockport
Quality work, great customer service, convenient, and puts customer first.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 11/11/2019

RT
RHONDA T.
Kia Soul
10/30/2019
Very affordable
Very affordable, great customer service and the staff are very friendly. Scott is great, he doesn't tell you that things are wrong with your car if it's not. I would not go anywhere else for my car!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/31/2019

Kia Sorento
10/18/2019
Efficient, fair pricing, friendly staff. An all around wonderful experience! I highly recommend Nichols Service.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/21/2019

PD
PAUL D.
10/18/2019
NYS inspection
The inspection was done quickly.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/21/2019

LN
LANNY N.
10/15/2019
Nice people and always helpful. Takes our truck right in and gets us on our way again in a timely m
Great service friendly people and quick to take care of truck. Thank you
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/16/2019

BL
BOB L.
10/15/2019
The best
Nichols Service is very capable, honest and always a fair price. You cannot find a better service garage
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/16/2019

RAY G.
Adams Basin, NY
10/12/2019
NYS INSPECTION
Excellent. Always is. Small issue with vehicle Quick fix.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/14/2019

LH
LORI / RUTH H.
Volkswagen Passat
10/08/2019
Thank you for getting my mother in law back on the road so quickly today. We appreciate you so much!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 10/09/2019

You are so welcome Lori! Have a wonderful day!

AO