Colleen H.
11/03/2018
Courteous, quick and fair pricing
I noticed my tire had a nail in it. I called and they said to bring it right over. Pulled in, turned the keys over and within a few minutes was driving away. They checked the pressure on all tires without me asking and also upon my request took a look at my brake pads to give me an idea of where things stand. Highly recommend Nobles!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Colleen - we were happy to help!

CG
Cheryl G.
Barrington, NJ
HUMMER H3
10/31/2018
My heroes at Nobles
These guys are the most awesome automotive gurus EVER! I found them by chance several years ago when a problem couldn't be resolved by a dealer who attempted several times and I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK!!! If you need work on your vehicle, call Nobles. You will not be disappointed.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

You're the best Cheryl!

Jeanine F.
Oaklyn, NJ
Ram 1500
10/28/2018
Family style service
I always feel well taken care of when I come here for our car service. Everyone here is very helpful, friendly, and accomodating. They did a fantastic job installing a backup camera on my truck and regular maintenance items. They are my "Go to" mechanic!!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

AWWW...thanks Jeanine!

FJ
Frank J.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Frank said that the place has good people.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks so much Frank! Happy to have helped!

Ron B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Qwenne said the business is good at what they do. They do not overcharge and are very timely. The customer service is friendly and they follow up on their appointments.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/27/2018

Always so happy to see you both!

James M.
Mazda CX-9
10/25/2018 Category: Service
James said the business is good. They work on his vehicles regularly.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for your business Mr. Mulholland!

Joe H.

Always a pleasure Joe :)

Melissa R.
Saturn VUE
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the business's service was very quick and friendly.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Happy to have helped Melissa - Thank you!

CP
Cynthia P.
Dodge Intrepid
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business did a great job.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks so much!

NA
Nick A.
10/07/2018
Jeep Service
Best place for service and solving auto problems. Couldn't ask for a more pleasant and helpful staff!!

TG
Tim G.
Haddon Heights, NJ
10/05/2018
In and Out!!!
I called the shop, described my problem to Megan, and was told to bring the car in immediately. New alternator and new battery as expected. Got an oil change too since the car was in the shop. Megan threw in a coolant top-off at no extra charge. In and Out on the same day...that's why I keep coming back to Nobles!
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Not gonna lie Tim... like I said to you when you picked up,  I was pleasantly surprised by how well that busy day flowed LOL. Happy we were able to help!

Larry M.
Lincoln MKZ
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the facility's staff was able to take him with no notice. It was a simple drop off, pickup, and it was fixed. He stated the business is friendly, has good customer service, and it is easy to deal with.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks so much Larry - it was great to see you!

Tim M.
Mazda CX-9
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tim said that this business is just the best all across the board. He highly recommends them.

AP
Aaron P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he got quick service, a fair price and good customer service.

Thank you Aaron!

Julie H.
Volkswagen Cabrio
09/28/2018
Able to help me when my regular mechanic couldn't!
On a Thursday, my car pooped out and my regular mechanic was unavailable until Tuesday. Normally it wouldn't matter, but my parents had just been evacuated from South Carolina because of Hurricane Florence. I didn't want us stuck in the house for 5 days, so I went to Facebook asking for recommendations for a good VW mechanic. At least six people, three who I knew, highly recommended Nobles.

I called and got Meghan(?), explained the situation, and she told me to bring the car over, that they would look at it, and get it done for me Friday. If I didn't get it there before they closed, to put the key in the drop-box with instructions.

Friday morning, I called to make sure they had all the info they needed, and she told me that she'd call when they knew what the issue was, and that she'd give me an estimate before they did the work. That's exactly what they did, I okayed everything, and had my car back by Friday afternoon.

I can't say enough good things about them! They were so nice, accommodating, and just good people. I'll definitely return to them, whether my regular mechanic is available or not. They are that honest and trustworthy. Good people, well worth using as your mechanic.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

WOW!  We were so happy to be be able to help make a difficult week a little less so Julie.  Thanks for trusting us to take care of you!

Joe H.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2018
great service + price.
always an excellent job.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

As alway, thanks so much Joe!

Ryyan H.
South Plainfield, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ryyan said Jason was very helpful and gave him some sound advice. He did not have an appointment, yet his vehicle was serviced within an hour.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Glad to be able to help Ryyan!

BA
Brett A.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the business did a good job.

Thank you Brett!

Matt S.
Magnolia, NJ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

Thansk so very much Matt!

NH
Noah H.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Noah said he liked the fact that he could drop off his vehicle and not have to deal with anyone.
Jason N. from Nobles Automotive responded on 09/29/2018

So glad you like our lockbox Noah :)