Nor Crest Service Station Inc.

4.5

RN
REGINALD N.
BMW X5 30i
03/02/2021
Price gouging
I went for an inspection and a check engine light problem. The manager tried to get me to perform an unnecessary oil change. I drive a bmw and the car tells you when to change the oil. I changed my oil three months ago. He told me that he was going to change my break switch, spark plugs, etc fir $950. When I asked him if that will fix the check engine light issue, he said no. I did not have a break or startup issue. He even charged me for two quarts of oil because of some test. When I went to pickup my car. He told me to wait so that he can remove the unauthorized part. He was lying. I don't even believe that he changed the part for sensor that he said he did. I could understand that he could not fix the car but trying to do unnecessary work is just d iui honest.
Sam S. from Nor Crest Service Station Inc. responded on 03/03/2021

i am sorry but the car had muliple problems.

ROBERTA B.
Floral Park, NY
Nissan Rogue SV
02/26/2021
Sam is the Man
Sam the Manager is both extremely knowledgeable and professional! We have used Norcrest for over 20 years!

IL
INEZ L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Toyota Camry SE
02/16/2021
Personable friendly service without much waiting!
I’ve been directed to this AAA station twice for new batteries over the years. They’re knowledgeable and take care of the problem(s) right away without wasting your time.

ZH
ZAHIDA H.
Nissan Sentra GLE
01/26/2021
Sam and the guys.
this was a pleasant environment and I was looked after, professional and friendly way. It was a reasonable time to get my tire changed. They explained everything to me and asked what I'd like done, for instance only the flat or the other side, I declined, but the tire they changed and supplied me with was very good and driving was fine.
Thanks very much.
Sincerely,
Zahida

MAURICE B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Jeep Cherokee
01/22/2021
Great Experiences!!!
I love going to this station. They are awesome and really look out for their customers. My Jeep is running very well thanks to them!!! THANK YOU, Nor-Crest!!!

GK
GRACE K.
Land Rover LR3 SE
01/18/2021
Sam is very honest and professional. They fix my car to my satisfaction within the time frame they give .
I definitely recommend Nor Crest to anyone looking for an excellent mechanic.

KC
KIN C.
Toyota Camry XLE
01/11/2021
The service is good. And the labor was charged almost $180 for 20 minuets.

LIU S.
Honda Odyssey EX-L
01/10/2021
Disingenuous Manager
I came here for an inspection and two of my monitors were not ready. It was the CAT and EVAP. I did not have a check engine light but the manager Sam recommended to change two cats and a fuel sending unit on a 50,000 mile car. I have some knowledge on cars so I know the catalytic converters were fine, I passed emissions and have no check engine light. Sam tried to rob me for $2000 and he should be punished for trying to be disingenuous to the customers. I will not recommend anyone to come here and after $20,000 of business over 3 years, I will taking my cars somewhere else. I came back day later and made sure my cat monitor was ready and I passed inspection. Sam never apologized for misdiagnosing my car, he just wanted an easy money grab from me. His level of service is unacceptable and I have told all my friends to use a different place, keep in mind this is a total of over 50 cars.

PC
PUJA C.
Flushing, NY
Nissan Sentra SR
01/07/2021
For Inspection
Excellent service. Auto repair tech. guy name is William. He's the best. This company has many locations. Try any location, they're the best with excellent services. Thank you William and David from the different location at Northern blvd and corner of Parsons blvd 👍👍. Thanks again

DEEPAK M.
Hyundai Azera SE
01/05/2021
Car fixed
Too much over price, need experienced labor, I paid two times for the same problem. I am the customer from last 20 yrs. but now I realize the prices you charge are too high. To keep customers for long Run You have to fix your price and also the good machanic. I know Mr. Channi and Mr. Singh ( but this is Channi station.) Thanks

RAYMOND C.
Jeep Liberty Sport
12/27/2020
Nor Crest Sevc Station
The staff & technicians are polite, professional, & very efficient.

michael w.

Plainview, NY
Honda Accord EX
12/21/2020
Staff is very helpful
It was a nice experience

AC
allen c.
Liberty Lake, WA
Toyota Prius C
12/19/2020
Great work, but kind of pricey
Brought my car in to replace my bumper cover. Youtube video said it would take about 30 mins, just a few bolts, but I didn't have my tools in town and just wanted to get it out of the way. They charged me for 2 hours, costing more than the part itself. Will probably opt to do my own repair next time.

ROBERT R.
Nissan Rogue SV
12/03/2020
Good service station
Friendly staff
Caught a out dated inspection