James B.
11/21/2014
Customer Service
I called to make an appointment and the guy said we are so full I don't know if we can get to you're car today. I then said forget the and the manger had very rude towards me. I will never go to Norms again. Very bad customer Service!!!
Dennis S. from Norm's Car Care responded on 11/21/2014

James,

I think our issues this morning were a result of confusion and miscommunication.  You did have an appointment today, and after we test drove your car, I thought you were leaving it until 2:00pm (as you stated you needed it by then) so that we could further diagnose your transmission.  You made a phone call to get a ride, and were talking on the phone and to me at the same time. I wasn't sure what was going on until you asked for your keys back and said you were leaving upset.  I tried to call you but got no answer.  Give me a call.  We'll make it right.

HH
Hoang H.
Honda Accord
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Hoang said the service at this business was fast.

ZM
Zach M.
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Zach said he did not have any complaints and everything was good.

KR
Kyli R.
Pontiac Sunfire
11/15/2014 Category: Service
Kyli said they were friendly, they got her vehicle back on time and they were quick getting her vehicle repaired.

GS
George S.
11/15/2014 Category: Service
George said the business has had good deals in the past and the employees are really nice.

DT
Dustin T.
Beatrice, NE
11/15/2014 Category: Service
Dustin said they did a good job.

GP
Greg P.
MINI Cooper
11/05/2014
Friendly environment. Good mechanics
Great price and excellent work

Mary S.
Nissan 350Z
11/05/2014
honesty, good mechanics, willing to cut a corner for a customer
I've been with this repair shop for ten years and have always had great service.

KW
Kirk W.
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Kirk said everything was done as it needed to be.

Karen S.
Saturn SL1
10/30/2014
Always helpful
Every question is answered and explained so I know exactly what was done or needs to be done. Also they are very trustworthy. I am very happy with Norm's. Thanks guys!

Mel P.
Kia Sedona
10/23/2014
Outstanding Work
Norm's is great. They work you in quickly, notify you every step of the way, repair only what is needed, do top quality work, and very courteous service.

WW
Wendy W.
Kia Spectra
10/18/2014
Norm's car care is always reasonably priced. The staff is so helpful and polite.
I am glad I have a trustworthy place to take my car.

BG
Barbara G.
Chrysler 300M
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. There has not been any problems with the business.

CD
Carrol D.
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Carrol said the business is very prompt. They kept her informed during the service and were very nice to her.

EE
Evan E.
GMC Sierra
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Evan said this business had excellent service.