Kenny B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/19/2021
Always does the job right the first time
I take my four vehicles to Norris garage. The service is always great and the staff is friendly. Mr. Norris explains what was done to your car and puts you a plan to keep your vehicle rolling. Norris garage prices are very reasonable. My only regret is I didn’t find out about Norris Garage until a few years ago. I could saved myself a lot money and heartache

Jaguar XJ
07/11/2021
SCHOLARS OF AUTO MECHANICS
Once again, I highly recommend Norris Garage. Mr. Joe and Mr. Larry are 'scholars' when it comes to auto mechanics. They know automobiles inside-out. These gentleman got me back on the road [with a professional alignment and all new tires (not to mention other adjustments that had to be made]. They go over everything with you and explain it in laymen terms. Norris Garage is the ONLY garage I recommend for your auto repairs. Mr. Joe and Mr. Larry are both 'Experts' and 'Scholars' of Auto Mechanics.

Keep-Up your Excellent Work!

BT
Barbara T.
06/26/2021
Excellent service!
Norris Garage provides excellent car services and excellent customer service!

KN
Karen N.
06/20/2021
The staff
I have never had a bad experience with anyone at Norris's garage. From the guy who dropped me off and picked me up, to Mr. Norris himself and Larry is one of the best mechanics ever. Everything is explained competently in layman's terms. They always try to keep part prices as low as possible. Of course there are some expensive situations, but cars are expensive and so is the up keep. They do not rush jobs and always do what they say in a timely manner. They have n/c me on small things like putting my windshield wipers on. They let me know what needs to be done now or what can wait. I took my car in for brakes, but they said I didn't need to change my front pads now, they could have easily changed them and charged me. I won't be going to anyone but Norris Garage to take care of my 14 year old Ford Focus.

LINDA M.
Hyattsville, MD
06/18/2021
Trusted
Bought a different truck and wanted to have it checked out. It was good and simple

Sykesville, MD
Ram ProMaster Cutaway
06/17/2021
Always Customer First
Always on their game. Not only attention to detail but very very good at educating and communicating about the work. Can’t go wrong here folks.

GD
Gloria D.
Saturn VUE
06/09/2021
I started going to Norris' Garage because I can walk back home after dropping it off. I stay with them because of the level of service and time they take learning vehicles. The explanations alone are worth the trip. Plus the staff is friendly and helpful.

Volvo XC90
06/09/2021
STRAIGHT SHOOTERS
HONEST ADVICE AND SERVICE.
No Hidden Fees. No Nonsense.
Norris has Integrity.

LC
Lubie C.
06/04/2021
The ppl and the service
Thanks for being a company that we can trust.

SG
Sidney G.
05/30/2021
Outstanding customer service!
They resolved the problem and returned the car in a single day!

FR
Frank R.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/26/2021
Prompt service as always. Recommend.

AC
Anthony C.
Hyattsville, MD
Ram Pickup
05/24/2021
Great job replacing my engine.
Norris garage replaced my engine and other work to my truck they did a great job. It was a little pricy but it was money well spent I love the job that they did I'm very happy with there service.

RT
RONALD T.
GMC Terrain
05/17/2021
Prompt and Professional
The serve was prompt and professional.

Betty B.
05/13/2021
MOTOR MOUNTS INSTALLED
In 2019 Norris Garage installed my engine in my Tahoe. Mr. Norris and Larry are the two people I dealt with. They are wonderful people. Today I had 2 motor mounts installed by Norris garage and like usual a job well done. I don't really know the rest of the workers but if their anything like Mr. Norris and Larry the are great people. I was kept informed on what was going on by Mr. Norris and he is always pleasant and professional and very knowledgeable. They will always be by mechanic people.

Jaguar XJ
05/12/2021
WELL LEARNT MECHANICS
The service at Norris Garage is very professional. Mr. Joe and Mr. Larry are experts when it comes to car care. These gentlemen can expalin to you [in detail], the problems you're having with your vehicle and the process it will take to get you back on the road. In short, they give you personal attention in such a manner, that you would think your vehicle is the only vehicle they have in their shop to work on.

THE BEST!