Upper Marlboro, MD
04/29/2021
Good Communication
Mr Norris and assistant always are up front. I inquired about a replacement and received positive feedback.

KN
Karen N.
04/24/2021
The staff
Everyone that works at Norris garage that I have ever come in contact with has been very professional and courteous. This time they had a staff member drop me off at home, so I didn't have to sit and wait for hours. That is certainly a plus. I need some other work done and will be scheduling an appointment soon, Every since I started going to Norris's Garage, I haven't taken my car anywhere else. Kudos to Norris's for a job well done.

EM
Eric M.
Dunkirk, MD
04/22/2021
Norris is the best!
Joe and team always delivers thorough and expert work and takes care of his customers. They’re the best!

DIANA H.
District Heights, MD
HUMMER H3
04/15/2021
Great Work All the time
You can trust Norris to get it right the first time... No repeated work needed... They know what they are doing and do a AWESOME job... NEVER have to bring your car back twice for the same issue... Thank you Mr.Larry and Mr. Joe.......my Hummer thanks you too..

FW
Freeman W.
Fort Washington, MD
04/12/2021

Sheliah S.
04/08/2021
2012 impala
Dr. Norris is what I call them! They get it right every time!

Maurice C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/19/2021
Very friendly staff and very considerate and helpful
I can always count on them to give me the best service, than any other car repair shop. I have been there customer for over 40 years. I really appreciate there service.
Mr. Curtis

Brandon H.
Jeep Cherokee
03/16/2021
Always accommodating
I’ve been going to Norris Garage i believe 10 years now. I like the genuine up front feel and accommodation. My first vehicle with them they walked me into the garage to see how rusted the bottom was after a slight bump on my fender caused it to cave in. I feel more transparency with them then any other garage of been to.

WM
WIlliam M.
02/13/2021
Honest
When I made my appointment. The owner ask me for information about the car. Told me what was going on and what should be expected. when things should be done and how they should be done. Honest

Morgan G.
Saint Leonard, MD
02/11/2021
Experience & Trust
Have been going to Norris garage for 35 years they know what they are doing and are very trust worthy.

Robert C.
BMW Z4
02/08/2021
Norris garage has worked on my family cars over the years I expect excellent work and as usual was not disappoint.

SG
Sidney G.
Fort Washington, MD
02/03/2021
Great service! Returned prior to deadline!
Excellent service! Intake was painless and professional. Car was returned in tip-top condition (clean both inside and out). Special attention was paid to protect both the technician and me from passing germs via contact. Plastic was placed on surfaces we both had to touch.

Mercedes-Benz S500
01/27/2021
Always Great and professional work
Been a customer for over 20yrs. Always Outstanding work

Buick LaCrosse
01/20/2021
Would not trust my car to anyone else!
Whenever I take my car in for routine service or something unexpected, I can feel confident that the work will be done right the first time. Mr. Norris takes the time to explain everything and the costs associated with the service. Everyone on staff is professional and goes out of their way to ensure you receive excellent service.

PH
Pamela H.
Capitol Heights, MD
01/07/2021
Transmission Service
I was referred to Norris Garage to get my car checked out for a transmission leak. I was greeted with courtesy by Mr. Norris. They diagnosed my car, explained to me what need to be done to repair it. They repaired my car in a reasonable timeframe & I was on my way. The facility was nice & clean, they practiced social distancing. The customer service was excellent. I am a very satisfied first time customer. I highly recommend Norris Garage if you are looking for a reliable shop to get your car fixed.