Roland W.

RT
RONALD T.
GMC Terrain
11/13/2020
My wife and I have been having our cars serviced at Norris Garage for many years and have gotten excellent service. By this I mean - they do the service requested RIGHT the FIRST TIME. Plus they fully explain what and why the service is needed. These are the reasons we keep returning.

A.D. B.
Suitland, MD
Ford Expedition
11/12/2020
The Best
Great service all the time!

Ruth W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
10/22/2020
Norris Garage is #1.
Each time my vehicle has been serviced at Norris Garage, I have received VIP service. The one thing I appreciate most about Norris Garage is that your repairs are explained to you; details are in never missing . As a female senior citizen, I have received no overpricing, no overcharging. Even during COVID19 pandemic, Norris Garage made things comfortable for their customers!

FR
Frank R.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/20/2020
First Class
First class service as always. Recommend.

LK
Leigh K.
09/20/2020
Always reliable! Always Affordable!
Over the past several years I have come to rely on Norris Garage to maintain both my vehicles. In fact I have chosen Norris Garage over factory and dealer service options. I have found them to be 'Always Reliable, Always Affordable!

STANLEY H.
09/17/2020
The greatness of Norris shop is the service from start to finish, my truck was taken to the shop, they looked it over call me about the problem they did the work and we were repair and done.
Please use the statement above

NJ
Nicole J.
09/11/2020
Great Customer Service!
I visited Norris Shop for the first time today. Great customer service, explained what they were going to do to check my Tires, and Tire Light. Very friendly and professional!
They have gained a new customer!

A.D. B.
Suitland, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/01/2020
I recommend Norris Garage to anyone that wants their vehicle repaired the right way all the time!

LINDA M.
Hyattsville, MD
INFINITI G25 Sedan
08/29/2020
Happy sad
Had my starter replaced and it was a arm/leg!! However it needed to be done ✅ just didn’t realize how Expensive it was. But my experience was professional as always

CA
CAROLYN A.
Fort Washington, MD
08/18/2020
All staff very friendly, professional and helpful
I like the professionalism and the fact that before any work is done they’ll do an evaluation on your vehicle and explain what the problem is and the cost for repairs before actually doing the repairs which give you an opportunity to decide what you’d want...either have it done or not there’s never any pressure. I’ve found them to be very honest and trustworthy. If it’s something that needs immediate attention or can wait till you’re able to get it repaired they’ll let you know your options.

RT
RONALD T.
08/15/2020
Prompt Service
Needed a battery quick. One call to Norris Garage and help was provided. New battery in less than an hour. Can't beat that!

Michael P.
GMC Safari
08/09/2020
The Long-Standing Customer Service Excellence At Norris Garage
My very first experience as a new customer with Norris Garage was in 2005. I had recently purchased a 1989 Chevy G20 van, and I needed a fuel pump, which I learned was located within the gas tank. It's now 2020, and I've never had to have that fuel pump replaced again. My 1989 G20 van has a lot of body rust damage, however, it runs exceptionally well to this day; due to the consistently top-quality maintenance and repair services that I have received at Norris Garage. In 2008, I purchased a 1996 GMC Safari van from an auto auction. I encountered a lot of difficulties while driving the vehicle to my residence. The next day, I took it to Norris Garage for a full assessment of the vehicle. I was informed that the engine was damaged beyond repair and would need to be replaced. I was even invited into the service area so that I could be shown the oil pan from beneath the engine, which was full of shrapnel and shredded metal. I was given the option of choosing to acquire a used engine with a 90-day warranty, or to invest in a remanufactured Jasper engine with a 3-year/100,000 mile warranty. I opted for the Jasper engine, and my 1996 Safari is still running to this date. Norris Garage has always been very thorough with diagnostic analysis and determination of necessary repairs and operational adjustments to both my older vehicles whenever required; and have gone above and beyond normal expectations to search for, locate, and acquire out-of-production parts for my 1989 Chevy G20 van. Because of the excellent customer service that I have been consistently provided with by Norris Garage ever since 2005, I have a 31-year old full-size van and a 24-year old mini-van that I can count on to get back and forth to my job and anywhere else I may need to go - with confidence.

Ruth W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
08/03/2020
Norris Garage Outstanding Service!

SL
Sheila L.
Chrysler 300
07/31/2020
Reputable work
I have had my cars serviced only by Norris and Larry for the last 12 years. Always professional, explains clearly the work to be done and why it needs to be done. Trustworthy.