Danielle H.
GMC Terrain
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Danielle said this business was wonderful. She has not ever had a problem with them not doing something. They always worked good, it has always been good. The whole atmosphere is friendly and nice.

LC
Linda C.
01/07/2021
Tony is a honest person.

AR
Al R.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Al said this business was really good.

Brian M.
12/31/2020
Prompt and professional service. Reasonably priced.
Got me in fairly quick and fixed up at a reasonable price.

Steve M.
GMC Yukon XL
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they did a good job.

Larry M.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/24/2020
Great Service Continues
Norris Auto repaired my Colorado in a timely and efficient manner. The customer service was great. I will return.

WT
William T.
Leon, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
12/23/2020
Norris is a great service . They fix it right the first time.

Rick G.
Leon, KS
12/19/2020
Great auto repair shop
Tony and crew do fantastic work. Do repairs in timely matter and keep me informed on what needed to be done and when work will be completed.

NS
Nathan S.
Augusta, KS
12/11/2020
Great Service, Attitude, and Quality
Norris Auto is the only place I will go for all my automotive service needs. They are friendly, responsive and do great work. I highly recommend them!

GD
Gina D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Gina said Rod at the business was wonderful. She also said the business was honest, very informative, they kept her updated and also trustworthy.

CO
Cliff O.
Augusta, KS
11/18/2020
COMPLETE Automotive Repairs
This is my first review, although I've used Norris Auto for 19yrs. Why go elsewhere when this group of talented professionals exceeds my expectations, no matter what you need done. Oil change to Duramax overhaul, they have always come through, and never have I had to back after they completed the work. Doesn't get any better.

VM
Vivian M.
Topeka, KS
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ivan. He said they are very good and he has known them since 1978.

Cheryl B.
11/04/2020
Car fender
My tire light was fixed it did not come back on but when I got home and looked at the front fender it was the same as when I took it in called and I have to go back in tomorrow again

HT
Hank T.
10/21/2020
Trustworthy, reliability, excellent service
The only place that I’ll take any of my vehicles for complete auto repair. Great people and mechanics.

BT
Brandon T.
10/21/2020
They always take care of our needs.
We are so grateful for the Norris Automotive team. They are always so kind and easy to work with. They have taken great care of our family’s automotive needs for years.