CJ
Towanda, KS
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2018
Fast and dependable
Norris Auto Repair is always quick to fix my car and I never have an issue getting my car in for them to fix it. They are extremely reliable and I trust their service.

AE
Andrew E.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a great job

GC
Gary C.
Ford Edge
11/09/2018
Service on our SUV
Norris auto provided outstanding service for us in all areas. They did troubleshoot our vehicle even though it reset itself two days ago. They ordered the part scheduled the installation and we are on the road again.

FB
Fred B.
Leon, KS
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he is over all satisfied with this business. The last fix did not fix the problem. His two ideas did not work and the one they had did not work, so they will continue to work together until they resolve the issue.

BD
Bob D.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Bob said it was all really good.

VH
Val H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Val said the employees provided great customer service. They provided great work.

David S.
Saturn Ion
11/05/2018
Timely Turnaround
We appreciate how quick Norris gets us in & out of the shop.
TONY N. from Norris Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to give the review. Glad you were pleased with the shop.

SL
Scott L.
Dodge Durango
11/05/2018
AV/heater
They are fast and accurate! I will take my vehicles back to them. Very professional!
TONY N. from Norris Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Tjhank You for the good review.

Janet B.
11/04/2018
wonderful
Needed my muffler fixed called several shops for bids highest bid 700.00 Norris 216.00 one day service
TONY N. from Norris Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks, We like to make you happy with your Automotive Repairs.

John T.
Leon, KS
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John said this business always gives good service and they do what he asks.

Thanks for the review John

Dave L.
Cassoday, KS
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he likes their work and they way they treat their customers. They're very professional.

Thanks Dave.

BR
Brett R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2018
Had my vehicle in and out within the afternoon and everything working great.
TONY N. from Norris Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to give the review.

10/24/2018
Nice friendly people
We have gone to Norris for our auto repairs for several years now and couldn't be more happy with their services. Our vehicle is always in great shape and we don't have to worry about bringing it back time after time as it gets fixed right the first time and with reasonable prices.

CJ
Cathy J.
Pontiac Bonneville
10/22/2018
'95 Dodge Intrepid
Tony is amazing to work with, he will fix my cars at the drop of a hat.. I appreciate his attention

SG
Sarah G.
10/19/2018
Very reliable!
I have taken my truck here a couple of times and have been completely satisfied! I call and ask for an appointment and they always get me right in! They are quick and efficient! Very trustworthy!! I would highly recommend!