Overall Rating 4.53846/5Overall Rating 4.53846/5Overall Rating 4.53846/5Overall Rating 4.53846/5rating 4.53846
Overall Rating 2.269231/5Overall Rating 2.269231/5rating 2.269231rating 2.269231rating 2.269231

Jason C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic First Visit
I brought my 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid in for its first oil-change (also a safety inspection as we were to immediately travel after the appointment). Ulysses (my Service Advisor) was extremely welcoming, explaining everything that the shop would be doing with my car. I was picked up (NC Hyundai offered to drop me off, very nice of them) and went out shopping with my family. A short time later, he texted me to let me know that the car was done.

Long story short...it was an easy process. The price was good, the service was great, and I will take my car nowhere else.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Tom is always helpful and keeps you informed with the details to your service. Excellent customer service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
GILLIAN M R., Parts and Service Director from North County Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and thank you for choosing North County Hyundai for your vehicle service needs.

WS

Elizabeth W.
Wildomar, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't ask for more! All around experience was great!

RT
Robert T.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
It was fine.
No more to say.
GILLIAN M R., Parts and Service Director from North County Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for the delay. Our normal rental agency was out of cars, and I know Enterprise ran out later that day. And it sound like you really like your new Genesis, that is great to hear. Thanks again for your patience and we will see you for your first service.

RE
Roberto E.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional work!.

AL
Arthur L.
Del Mar, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
Assessment
Service is good, prices are high.

We were sorry to hear that you had gotten a flat tire and that it was not repairable. I realize that was an unexpected expense, and tires certainly are not the most inexpensive things. I am glad we were able to get you assisted and back on the road quickly.

Thank you again for choosing North County Hyundai

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Back quicker than expected
Very busy place. They squeezed me.in and it was ready faster than expected. I appreciate the ride service.

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and thank you for choosing North County Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. If there is anything we can improve upon to ensure you have a 5-star experience on your next visit, please let us know, your COMPLETE satisfaction is very important to us.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Carlsbad reliable associates
Always top notch customer service. I believe past few visits Ulysses assisted me and gave outstanding assistance.

BW
Bonnie W.
Escondido, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Never had a problem with Hyundia Carlsbad and the personnel does everything they can to make sure I am happy when I leave.

BW
Brian W.
Bonsall, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
great service
service in a timely manner

PS
Patricia S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly, courteous, and efficient! Excellent service!

Relda C.
Encinitas, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Car Owner
Very friendly and helpful service starting with my phone call for an appointment for service. 'Was also able to use texting between
Thomas, the person who helped me at the dealership, and myself. He told me what repair options were available before continuing to
finish my service job. At the end, he went over each item on my service print out to make sure I understood what was done, and the options still open to me, should I decide to return to have further work done later. Overall, an excellent experience!
Relda Colvin

Sharon M.
Awesome service
Great service. Finished before scheduled time. Everyone is very pleasant.

JZ
John Z.
Lube, oil and filter.
Quality operation. From the care of my car's interior to the shiny washed exterior when they were done. The requested work was done, and several other components were checked and I was given a report. Top notch!

It was even noted that an after market oil pan plug had been put on my car by an independent LOF company I have used.

LR
Leann R.
Ulysses is awesome!
I just want to thank North County Hyundai for making the decision to cover the cost of my audio unit to fix the back up camera. Ulysses really put in extra effort and made a miracle happen for me. I hope you all know how lucky you are to have an employee like him. Thanks to the whole team and most of the dealership. I am very appreciative!

VL
Vivian L.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Azeera
Great staff that provide expeditious and professional service.

Oustanding service
I needed to have several small things fixed. One of them was my rear break light. Their service agent showed me how I could do it myself and save a few dollars.