Overall Rating 4.6568596/5Overall Rating 4.6568596/5Overall Rating 4.6568596/5Overall Rating 4.6568596/5rating 4.6568596
Overall Rating 2.49505/5Overall Rating 2.49505/5rating 2.49505rating 2.49505rating 2.49505

WH
Wilson H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excelent Services.
We love to visit North Freeway Hyundai, they are a great team, Brandon and you team are the best in Houston, if you need something go with them.
Ing. Wilson X Holguín.

Nathaly O.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Amazing team!! I drive all the way from west Houston to NHF Hyundai for their amazing service!!

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Outstanding service and qualified technicians

James P.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Again.
Took my Sonata for Scheduled work with a pre set appointment time. They took my vehicle for the work and completed it in less than 50 minutes. They then washed my car and sent me on my way in less than an hour. SUPER service!!

YD
Yahaira D.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service.
This last time I was there it was crazy. But they try to help and get you outta there as quick as they can.

Stuart S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Repaired Promptly
Check engine light came on, diagnosed a defective ignition coil and bad fuel pressure sensor. NFH provided a loaner vehicle and repaired my Genesis promptly.

Mendi G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
I was given exceptionally quick and friendly service. It’s a comfortable place to wait with great service.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Free Oil change w/ surveys
Love servicing with Hyundai! My oil changes have been free of charge thanks to surveying and Hyundai of course!

Desiree B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
So quick and the check in process was very smooth

Conroe, TX
Unfortunate Experience
Lengthy review provided to Hyundai. Pleased to see the dealer also gets to see the review. Historically, we really appreciated this facility however our recent service experience has changed that impression.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Tim Shipe
Fixed Ops Director
832-446-4021

NG
Nicole G.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
They never disappoint! The staff is always super helpful and service is very informative.

John W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Location
I have not had to wait for service on my vehicles, even if I didn't have an appointment.

CD
Cera D.
03/06/2019
Amazing
Amazing service every time I go. Everyone is friendly and will answer any question you may ask. I plan on going back in the future.

KD
Kimberly D.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealership
I’ve never had such great interactions with a car dealership like I’ve had with North Freeway Hyundai! The service department is wonderful, they tell you up front about how long service with take & it’s right on spot! And the waiting area has everything you need to keep you comfy while waiting - great experience!

CA
Carl A.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai does excellent service work
North Freeway Hyundai did a excellent job with all of the service work that I requested and I will returne in the future

AP
Adam P.
03/04/2019
Continue to enjoy coming here! Great oil change!

MJ
Michele J.
03/02/2019
Always Helpful.
Went in for oil change got so much more. New wind shield service offered through third party. While checking in I was approached by a technician who noticed I had a few small rock chips on my wind shield. I was only aware of 1. He had a great offer and my car was repaired plus a warranty for future chips. Win Win +++

GM
Gavin M.
Tomball, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/01/2019 Category: Service
A great place to go
I’v been going to this dealership for several years and have always been happy with their service. This latest time I had service there Brandon spent quite a bit of time replicating and diagnosing the problem. It was a correct solution and I’m very pleased with the results.

MV
Miguel V.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai provides fast, excellent and professional service.

Joclyn P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
I’m loving it!!!
I have owned my 2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport for two years now and I’m still excited about my purchase. The staff is friendly, professional and will immediately address any questions or concerns. So far so good and I look forward to making another purchase in the future with this dealership! Thanks for all you do and keeping my baby going!!!