Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5rating 4.6206874
Overall Rating 2.51724/5Overall Rating 2.51724/5rating 2.51724rating 2.51724rating 2.51724

ER
Eran R.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic first car buying
I had a great first new car buying experience. I came in with a certain car in mind and I walked out with a car with more options. I was worried about the payments but they worked out exactly what I wanted to spend. Thanks Jason and Mike and North freeway.

Fast service
Great service !

Stanley W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brandon always take good care of my vehicles. Thanks

SJ
Sean J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
My service at Hyundai
I had a great experience here short wait time got my trunk latch fixed under warranty no questions asked love the service wont go anywhere else

Arvind
Had my oil change

Clementine S.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Assured
The service was quick and courteous. And I was able to understand what he said the problem was. I left feeling safe and confident that they knew what they were doing.

James B.
Onalaska, TX
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
Great fast service

Jorge M.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Center.
I am Very please with my hyundai sonata. Service center friendly smiles, courteous and most of all their efficiency definitely a plus. i recommend this place to my family and close friends.

Chondra B.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
My service I received was excellent. I went for an oil change and received more than that. My car had a recall that I was unaware of and my service technician Clay took care of the recall.
Thanks for providing excellent service each time I get my car service.

Myesha H.
Humble, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
I absolutely love this place!! They are always so nice and welcoming, the customer service here is AMAZING. I have a Hyundai dealership down the street from my house, but I would much rather make that 20 minute drive to North Freeway Hyundai. They never fail me!!!

Montgomery, TX
Sept. 7th oil change visit
Personnel very professional and experienced. They addressed all of my concerns. I was able to get in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Danny H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai had me in and out very fast ,great service personnal. Great job.

TK
Thipachot K.
Katy, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good staff n good sevice
I like this location

KR
Katherine R.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I like it
Never really make an appointment since I only go for the quick oil change, but if they identify something wrong they'll squeeze me in or schedule me to come back if I can't wait.

MV
Miguel V.
09/08/2018
Fast, excellent service.

Dawn H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
This is where i go for all of my maintenance, they do a great job and don’t bombard me with hard sell tactics for stuff i don’t need ...it’s also my favorite dealership to buy vehs from, hassle free, no stress !

Conroe, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful people in the Service Department
The Service Department did the job faster and cheaper then estimated cost and time.

CD
Cera D.
09/01/2018
Amazing service
Everyone was so nice and helpful. They answered all my question and help me understand the services needing to be done to my car

CD
Cera D.
09/01/2018
When I got my car serviced everyone inside the company was so nice and helpful. I had to get 3 or 4 small things down so they provided me a rental for the day so I didn’t have to wait. They asked all my questions and help me understand completely what they were doing to my vechicle

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S