Overall Rating 4.6071414/5Overall Rating 4.6071414/5Overall Rating 4.6071414/5Overall Rating 4.6071414/5rating 4.6071414
Overall Rating 2.56627/5Overall Rating 2.56627/5rating 2.56627rating 2.56627rating 2.56627

James S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great atmosphere
Nice, clean facility. Feels like luxury!

EM
Evelyn M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Made a Mess
I had just washed my car and requested it not be washed at their dealership because I didn't want water spots on it. Well they didn't wash it but when testing my hatch wiper they sprayed water on it and made a terrible mess on the back window and hatch. The young man said sorry we made a mess of the back hatch, I was told to take a wet rag when I got home and clean it. Since they were responsible for making the mess I felt they could of cleaned it. It wasn't a small area it was the entire hatch and very noticeable.

TC
Tia C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great
I have been coming here for two years the service is awesome.

John W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a professional experience!

GS
Gilda S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The employees makes the facility great. They are very knowledgeable in there field of expertise. They make you feel welcome and not a burden.
Once again I am so pleased with North Freeway Hyundai, they are always so composed, very professional with me and other customers. They always include you in the process from the beginning to the end. The Automobile Status Report updates you on your service advisor information. I also receive a Service Commitment of there loyal services. There goal is to satisfy every customer. You will also receive a Multi Point Inspection Form that updates you on any problems your vehicle could face in the future. While I'm waiting on my vehicle, I can help myself to free fresh coffee and multiple sodas. I just can't say enough about North Freeway Hyundai. I'm a very! Satisfied customer. If you are looking for a dealership with honesty please visit Hyundai First.

Jose D.

Marie R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
As soon as you drive into service area, they are ready to help you. I tell what I want and they are not trying to add anything extra to my request. I enjoy waiting because they have a great coffee area.

TR
Tamara R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Easy service appointments!
I love having the ease of scheduling my service appointments online. The customer service is great and the technology used to facilitate the service needs is state of the art!
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Tamara. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

DF
Dianna F.
2016 Hyundai Equus
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
My experience when going for my service has always been courteously greeted, within the time parameter given, and easy checking and out.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback . Happy to hear the team did well by you.

Michael L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I brought my car in to your dealership last week, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your mechanic's attention to detail.

The car is running better than it has in a while, and I give credit to the work your people did.

GW
Grathan W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice and got to me without an appointment

CT
Carol T.
2017 Hyundai Accent
good service, nice people
My car looked great after the auto butler service. I was very pleased. It was done in a timely manner also.

CA

Excelente atencion

Christi W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai Rocks!
Love North Freeway Hyundai...they've helped me keep my 2007 Santa Fe running smoothly and safely. My goal is to hit 200,000 miles before I move to a new model.

AF
Adrian F.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Adrian
Great service all the time.

PC
Paul C.
Magnolia, TX
Easy buying experience!
By far the best car buying experience I’ve had, ever. My salesperson was awesome, Randy Breaux was great. I was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours. Everyone was nice and professional.

DF
David F.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
See above comments.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback

Jeremy S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, prompt service
Great service.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

06/11/2018 Category: Service
fast service
I didn;t wait long. And got a wash job.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018