Irmo, SC
Land Rover Range Rover
11/20/2020
Fast service
Called about a battery problem for my car. They were able to replace it for me with in an hour once I dropped it off. Very pleased how fast it was.

John H.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/19/2020
As Usual - Excellent
This was a smaller repair on my wife's car. As usual NLAR was superb. I can not say enough....except to say - there is no place I would trust more.

Carole S.
11/19/2020
Prompt and courteous repairs

SF
Steve F.
Ram Pickup
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Steve says they are very good they provide really good service

AC
Amy C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020
Oil Change
I was in and out in 40 minutes for an oil change. Always professional and efficient when I take my vehicle.

GC
Gail C.
West Columbia, SC
11/12/2020
consistently great service
Courteous, professional and prompt service.

BP
Bruce P.
Columbia, SC
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said they were fantastic.

Jeff C.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the business's employees are good people and he would recommend them.

NP
Nancy P.
Mazda CX-5
11/04/2020
Quality Service
Great service and reasonable cost.
Staff is awesome!

NM
Noemi M.
11/03/2020
Excellent service always!
Peter and his crew are great. They are always honest and do great work. I'm glad I have them.

KK
Keller K.
11/03/2020
Pick-up Maintenance and Repair
The competent, friendly, efficient people

AK
Arthur K.
Buick Enclave
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Arthur said he has always been happy with the service and he has been going to the business for almost 10 years.

Caroline S.
10/30/2020
We are fairly new to South Carolina and therefore did not know of any mechanics in the area. When my car had brake problems and needed to be towed I needed a mechanic quickly. A good friend recommended Pete of North Lake Auto Repair. He was highly recommended. Even the tow truck driver new of him and said he was good. I felt confident I left my car in good hands. Since I didn't have an appt I wasn't expecting to get car back till possibly Friday but received a call just a few hours after dropping off that repairs were complete. I was so pleased about this and with the cost. I will bring all my future car needs to Pete. Thank you again for getting my car fixed so quickly.

Joe C.

Christopher S.
Nissan Frontier
10/21/2020
Always professional service.
Peter and his staff always continue to provide excellent service for my vehicles.