FR
Franco R.
04/13/2020
Very pleased
I had a bad radiator that needed to be replaced for my van and they were the most affordable by far after calling five other repair shops. The owner was easy going and get me in and out in less than 24hrs.

CR
Chris R.
04/03/2020
Trustworthy service!
Always take my cars to North Lake. Always get an honest assessment of what is needed. Charges are reasonable! Without hesitation, I’d recommend North Lake Auto!! Plus they are a local small business. So support them.

JE
John E.
Columbia, SC
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/03/2020 Category: Service
John said that the place's customer service was outstanding, which is top of the list for him and the employees were more concerned with the work than sales.

Nissan Titan
03/26/2020
Trustworthy and dependable
I've been using North Lake Auto for years with my older truck. They are very trustworthy and stand behind their work. With the more difficult repairs, they've presented me with repair options and let me make the decision that's best for me.

AR
Aaron R.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said this business did a great job. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and they got the job done quickly.

JY
Jody Y.
03/20/2020
Son's car
Pete has worked on our cars for many years. I would not take them anywhere else. His service is honest, dependable, timely. This was my youngest son's car and he had gotten an estimate from a local shop where he lives in Greenville. We took the estimate to North Lake and the same work was done for over $500 less. Plus, it was finished in half the time. Its' hard to find a car repair shop that you can trust, but Pete and his North Lake team are the best.

Charles B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Charles said that the place did a pretty good job.

Christopher S.
03/12/2020
planned maintenance.
Very professional and great pricing.

David S.
Nissan Rogue
03/10/2020
Best can be
The guy came up with a reasonable quote and did the job as asked in a timely manner . Found a nail in the tire also fixed no charge . A gem among around dishonest mechanics who wonder why their business is not so good . Empty lot says maybe not

CV
Carl V.
West Columbia, SC
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Carl said this business does good work, but their prices are a little high.

Ron H.
03/09/2020
Oil change and transmission service
Very pleased with the service. I've been using North lake for almost three years and have been very satisfied everytime with their work. Great Job!

Charles S.
03/07/2020
Good fast fairly priced service
Good fast service. They fixed one small item that they easily could have charged me labor for and did not charge me since they said they figured out the problem pretty quick.

Richard S.
Gilbert, SC
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he always takes his vehicle to Pete and Pete always takes care of him and does a good job.

SE
Shonna E.
Nissan Rogue
03/02/2020
Responsive, professional service
Peter and his team made time for the repairs needed to my vehicle, while showing empathy for my need to have transportation while they worked on my vehicle. The technology that was used to continue to provide me with updates was timely and accurate so that I could plan my day around the repairs. Cost of the repairs was within the range for the work done. No complaints, they have a new customer thanks to their exceptional service and attentiveness on a very busy day!

David W.
Ford Club Wagon
02/28/2020
Absolute professional service
Outstanding service. I simply refuse to go anywhere else.