DAVID H.
05/12/2018
Good Service Provides Long Vehicle Life
Bruce and his crew at North Mesa are key to my transportation equipment. My 2008 Toyota Highlander has approximately 123,000 miles on it and it runs better now that when I bought it with 42,000 miles in 2011. In fact it runs better than a 2018 Highlander that I test drove a couple of weeks ago. I expect that with the good service that I get from North Mesa Auto Service I will be driving it for at least 200,000 more miles of routine driving. Maintenance from ASE technicians like the guys at North Mesa Auto Service is the secret to long automobile life. I have recommended North Mesa to many friends and neighbors. They are all happy with the service on their cars.

Thanks for your confidence in us Dave!  We appreciate your patronage. ....Bruce

CLAIRE H.
04/19/2018
I'm a long-time customer and trust the folks there, they've always done right by me.
This is a place you can take an older car and keep it running for years. Bruce knows cars and has been a dependable adviser for many years.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you !  We glad we have earned your trust in caring for your vehicle!

NT
NIKKI T.
04/13/2018
North mesa. Yeah!
Love these guys. Can always count on them. Its just a shame I ran my truck through a wall in Palm springs. Well, at least I have insurance.

Hi Nikki,
Thanks for the great review!
Sorry to hear about your truck :0(

MATT L.
Mazda CX-9
03/15/2018
Honest great service
We’ve been trusting our cars with North Mesa Auto for over 10 years. I always trust Bruce and his team to give me an honest diagnosis. Our cars are always fixed in a timely manner. His work is very dependable.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we are happy we have earned your trust!

CG
CARWIN G.
02/21/2018
knows vehicles. listens to costomers
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

Thank you for your confidence in us !  We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

SCOTT W.
Phoenix, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
02/17/2018
Great service as usual!
We had to have our shocks replaced finally after many years. Bruce and the team provided great service and had the job done the same day! Thanks guys!

Thanks Scott !

KH
KATHY H.
Tempe, AZ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/03/2018
Timely service & full explanation of the problem. Bruce is great
Bruce will safe the broken part or fluid to show you what occurred & he explains how the normal system should work & compared with how your problem came to pass. Very friendly and attentive
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

Thank you Kathy! We are happy we have gained your trust to work on your vehicle !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/22/2018
Always great service!
I can count on North Mesa Auto to be honest and reliable.

Thank you Peggy!

01/17/2018
Brakes, Oil change & Lube
All four wheels brakes needed some replacement and labor of varying degrees. Also an Oil change & Lube was past due.
Work was completed with the usual professionalism and expertise. I have total confidence in any automotive work my
vehicle might need.
Stephanie N. from North Mesa Auto Service

Than you Sue! We are always glad to see you and happy we have earned your trust !

RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
10/26/2017
Quick, easy
Quick and easy visit to get oil changed and belts and hoses checked. Good people!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service    Thank You Ruth!  Glad we have earned your trust in maintenance of your vehicle !

10/10/2017
Most recent service,
Excellent as always, many thanks.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service  Thank you Sue !

DENNIS G.
10/08/2017
5 Star
The guys at North Mesa Auto are professional, and they stand behind their work. I trust them with all my vehicles.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service Thanks Dennis ! We are happy we have earned your trust !

BD
BERNARD D.
Suzuki Vitara
10/04/2017
Great Service as always!!!
Great Service as always!!!

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Bernard ! Glad we have earned your trust on caring for your vehicles.

KH
KATHY H.
Tempe, AZ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/30/2017
Customer service
Always attentive & respectful. Keeps the worn out part to show you what required repair, explains what needs done and pro preventive maintenance

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks Kathy! We are glad we have earned your trust !

MA
MILO A.
09/12/2017
As always I appreciate the quality of their work, their honesty and friendliness. We drive nearly a forty mile round trip to use their service.
They are great to work with.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service We are happy we have earned your trust! Thank you !  Bruce

08/21/2017
Repair Heater Hoses
Great service as usual
Stephanie N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you Sue !

CL
CLAUDATTE L.
Mazda MPV
06/21/2017
Their Honesty and True concernfor the safty of your Car.And the fact that they only look to fixwhat needsto be fixed!
Best Place I have ever taken my Car too!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service Thank You ! We appreciate your trust in our business.

GK
GEORGE K.
Nissan Frontier
05/18/2017
reliable and trustworthy
Bruce and his team are the best
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service  Glad we have earned your trust ! Thank you!

DEA B.
Lincoln Town Car
05/05/2017
I trust Bruce to tell me the truth.
Bruce is honest and the work gets done in one visit.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service Thank you Dea! We are glad we have earned you trust.

NT
NIKKI T.
Saab 9-5
05/01/2017
As always, Bruce and the boys (why are there no women mechanics there?) Did their magic and saved my Saab again. They are truly great guys stand mechanics.
See above
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service

North Mesa Auto Service   Thank you  Nikki!  Glad you trust us with our vehicle !