01/29/2016
Attention to Details
As my 2008 Highlander approaches 100,000 miles on the odometer Bruce and his staff checked out all of the systems on the vehicle as prescribed by Toyota. They gave me a full report and everything is kept up to date by the good folks at North Mesa Auto Service. Everything works better than new. I am looking forward to driving this vehicle for at least another 100,000 miles. These guys are very competent at what they do. I should know I spent more than 40 years in the automotive parts and repair business before I retired. They have all the latest information and technical skills tools to do the job on the modern automobile. I would not take my vehicles anywhere else. Bruce and his staff offer the best service with very high integrity towards their customers.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/03/2016

North Mesa Auto Service   Thank's Dave! Glad you are our long time customer!  always great to visit with you !

TK
TOM K.
Jaguar XJ12C
12/18/2015
Friendly, knowleable people who are detailed oriented.
Great Mechanics who do a thorough job and can fix or repair any vehicle.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/18/2015

Thanks Tom ! We appreciate your trust in us !

GJ
GARY J.
11/17/2015
Best Auto Service in the Valley
Bruce always does a great job and only does the work required on your vehicle.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/18/2015

Thanks Gary!

CO
CJ O.
Sun Lakes, AZ
11/10/2015
extremely qualified, efficient
We have been going to "Bruce" for many years and will continue. We even prefer to take our cars that are still under warranty as we feel we get competent service, and know we won't be charged for what we don't need.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/11/2015

Thank you ! We appreciate your loyalty and trust in our service ability!

RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
11/08/2015
Radiator problems
Bruce was great with this issue and will be following up to make sure it doesn't occur again. Thanks!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you for trusting us to keep your car safe on the road !

TJ
TERESA J.
Kia Soul
11/03/2015
They keep me safe and give me peace of mind.
I am an older single female who needs my car for my work. The men at this shop do a lot of extras to be sure I can keep running and that I won't break down in a bad time or place. I love this place.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/03/2015

Thank you for your confidence with our shop Teresa.  We appreciate your patronage and glad we have earned your trust.

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/20/2015
Great place
Always friendly, quick and thorough! Thanks guys
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/21/2015

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your vehicles !

TJ
TERESA J.
Kia Soul
10/12/2015
The person I dealt with, Buster, was great. I wish he would have called me just a bit more though, but that is OK. He always answered when I called.
The service was great. I wish it hadn't cost so much, but it is my understanding that the price for the parts are usually doubled from what they pay for it. I do trust this place and that is a big deal to me.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/12/2015

Thank you...We are glad you are happy with our service and trust us for your vehicle needs.

SK
SUE K.
10/02/2015
Outstanding service
Knowledge of autos, prompt polite, caring service and repair work.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/05/2015

Thank you ! We're happy that you have conifidence in us and trust us to take care of your vehicles!

10/01/2015
Technical knowledge and great tools.
North Mesa knows how to use technical knowledge combined with great tools and work ethics to service and care for my 2008 Toyota. My car has more than 90,000 miles on it and it runs better now than when it was new.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/02/2015

Thanks David!  It's always a pleasure to see you and talk with you! We truly appreciate your faith and trust in our service!

MARK S.
08/17/2015
FAST, FRIENDLY AND FAIR SERVICE!!
We have been trusting our cars to Bruce and his guys for many years. They always take care of us and keep us informed on what is going on with our car. We trust and recommend them.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/18/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust and confidence.

JUDY M.
Ford Escort
07/09/2015
Professionalism and honesty !!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/09/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Judy ! We truly appreciate your business !
Bruce Nobert

CL
CHRIS L.
06/29/2015
Trustworthy, knowledgeable, timely service with very reasonable prices.
I have used North Mesa Auto for twenty years with several cars. Always excellent service!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/30/2015

Chris
Thank you for taking the time to review us.  We are glad you have confidence in our business to take care of all your auto needs over those last 20 years!  We truly appreciate our your loyalty.

06/09/2015
Good, honest service.
I would not take my care anywhere else for service in Mesa. Bruce and his staff are honest and thorough in the care of my 2008 Toyota Highlander. In servicing they find things like "loose nuts and bolts" before they become problems. They always checks on little things and fix them so I don't get "stranded" in traffic on the road. I appreciate their skills. They are very fair in their pricing.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/10/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks Dave! Glad we have earned your confidence to keep your car running safe on the roads!

RD
RICH D.
Chandler, AZ
Dodge Journey
06/04/2015
Best auto service in Arizona
As a customer of over 20 years I have come to expect and always receive the utmost in professional care and maintenance of my automobiles. Bruce, Steve and Jon are simply the best.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/04/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks for your confidence in us ! We appreciate your loyalty !

CO
CJ O.
Sun Lakes, AZ
06/03/2015
We go to Bruce because we have a competent and honest mechanic and have been going to N.Mesa for about 20 years.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/04/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for your trust in us !

JOHN P.
05/11/2015
PROFESSIONAL & CURTEOUS SERVICE
A CUSTOMER FOR 20YRS WITH NOT 1 COMPLAINT.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/13/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks John!  It's great to have long term customers that trust us all their vehicles through the years !

ST
SHAWNA T.
Chandler, AZ
05/02/2015
Only Autoshop I Trust
My parents went to Bruce at North Mesa Auto for most of my life growing up with 3 different cars and now this is the place I'll go out of the way to take my car still. I never feel upsold or like he's trying to talk me into service I don't need. He predicted within 500 miles when my brakes would go out and it's SO helpful having a ballpark to expect it rather than being blindsided. I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a mechanic to trust.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/04/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks Shawna! We appreciate all the years you & your family have been trusting us with your auto care!

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/28/2015
good, trustworthy service
I can always count on friendly, honest service at North Mesa Auto
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/29/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Peggy! We know there are lots of choices out there, and appreciate your patronage to our business over the years!

MA
Milo A.
Buick LeSabre
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Milo said he was referred to this business. They are honest and have integrity.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/28/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking time to review us ! We appreciate your kind words & look forward to serving you in the future!