INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/17/2020
Amazing and honest service!
My family has been coming here for years! The service is always perfect and has an honest and humble owner. I will happily spread the word to anyone that needs repairs or a checkup for their car! Five star service!

AO
ANDREW O.
01/17/2020
Took care of not only our oil change, but our regular maintenance
Steve is awesome! I came in for a high quality oil change and hopes to get caught up with any maintenance needs. Steve identified a couple really dirty filters, and was able to have the parts from a nearby supplier to the shop in 15 minutes. With the oil already being changed, adding a tire rotation was efficient and inexpensive. Parts were lower cost than anticipated, and Steve kept the labor charges as low as possible. I won't go anywhere else for my auto needs!

TK
TOM K.
Woodstock, GA
01/15/2020
Good work
They squeezed me in, and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problems, for a very reasonable price, and now the car drives a lot better; thank you guys

01/14/2020
Awesome!
Continually providing great service at a fair price...highly recommend!!

CINDI B.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/14/2020
Great service with reasonable pricing
Steve and his team are able to diagnose and reasonably fix your vehicle. I feel confident about the cost of repairs and never sense I have been upcharged.

Acura TSX
01/13/2020
Fast, reliable service
Work was done quickly and for a very reasonable price.

AG
ANN G.
Ford Taurus X
01/13/2020
As always Steve and his team did an excellent job!
As always Steve and his team did an excellent job!

GC
GREGORY C.
Dunwoody, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/11/2020
Friendly , affordable and extremely professional
Steve and team are very knowledgeable about your car needs. I’ve been taking my car there for years and I’m still extremely satisfied!! Great Service .

EM
EBONY M.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler 200
01/09/2020
Best Auto Repair Service!!!
They got me in same day on a Saturday for brake and rotor change!!!! Was fast and sufficient. Definitely went the extra mile with service and cares for your baby (vehicle), like it's their baby.

OM
OSCAR M.
Best mechanic experience
I found the worlds only honest mechanic! Steve is not going to tell you to do something you don’t need, isn’t going to overcharge you, and is going to do amazing work.

TK
TODD K.
Roswell, GA
Hyundai Veracruz
Great Service, Great People
Fair price and will do what is only needed to be done. Always taking care of the consumer first. Will not nickel and dime you. Very honest and fires quality work.

BN
BARRY N.
Cadillac CTS
01/07/2020
The owner Steve is great. Genuinely friendly and a great person.
As usual they did a great job and gave me a great price. This is the best auto repair service in Alpharetta.

EB

VH
VICTORIA H.
Audi Q5
01/02/2020
Honest fair and affordable exactly as it should be
I found this place through recommendations and reviews on multiple sites. Steve is very personable.and knowledgeable. He was honest and fair about my oil chamge. He asked if I wanted to rotate my tires and I declined bwcau2e I thought it had been done (at least should have been) he mentioned why he asked but didn't pressure me at all. also.noted that my brakes looked new (which they were). I feel like other places would have just tried to sell me services I didn't need. Definitely will.be g9ing back. It's nice to know I have found a reliable auto mechanic!