North Point Auto Repair

Susan V. on 02/23/2018
Susan said the business provided fabulous service at a competitive price. It was done in a timely fashion.
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018
HEATHER B. on 02/20/2018
"Very nice and professional "
I feel comfortable with North Point Auto Repair. That's saying a lot! : )
They didn't try to nickel and dime me. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
They had my car fixed quickly. I'm not about to go anywhere else.
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:41 PM
KAREN V. on 02/20/2018
"Only fixes what's broken"
I can count on Steve to tell me what's wrong w/my car & not replace the a/c when only the relay switch needs to be replaced.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 07:20 PM
MIKE F. on 02/15/2018
"great service!"
made me feel at home while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. Friendly
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 08:06 PM
VINCENT P. on 02/15/2018
"Repair "
Steve does a great job and a very affordable rates and is very thorough.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:30 AM
DAVID B. on 02/03/2018
"Consistently excellent customer service"
I have been taking my Mercedes to North Point for years and am a satisfied customer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for honest mechanics who take pride in their work.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 08:46 AM
Peter B. on 01/31/2018
Peter said the staff got done what needed to be done efficiently, in a timely manner, and for an affordable price.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018
MICHAEL W. on 01/26/2018
"Another successful service "
Service again was quick and easy for my oil change and brake repair. They also thoroughly inspected my vehicle for any future repairs that might need to take place.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 03:19 AM
Jackson W. on 01/25/2018
Jackson said the staff were helpful, and responded quickly to get him in. Eduardo went out of his way to help him, and he was appreciative of it.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018
Ashley S. on 01/19/2018
Ashley said they were knowledgeable and went out of their way to fix her problem. She also said they had affordable prices.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Ted S. on 01/10/2018
Ted said staff did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. Their rates were quite reasonable. He stated he felt this was the absolute best business of its kind. They took terrific care of him.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2018
EMILY D. on 01/07/2018
"North Point Rvw"
I love Steve and y’alls awesome service. Hands down best customer service I’ve ever had at any auto repair shop. Always know I can count on Steve to help me in a crisis, and provide fast and reliable and honest service!!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/07/2018 08:58 AM
MIKE F. on 01/06/2018
"good atmosphere"
enjoyed my visit there and service. I ordered an oil change/tire rotation, but was surprised they didn't check other things, i.e. fluids. I had to fill my washer fluid after the service
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 11:32 PM
SUSAN A. on 12/20/2017
"Great place"
Steve was great to work with. Very trustworthy. So glad my friend referred me to his shop!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 04:19 AM
Mr./Ms. P. on 12/19/2017
"Pop-up blizzard takes the Bu out of the game"
Almost home.....less than 200 feet....brakes lock up...no steering....and WHAM!!! hit a curb!! I had my vehicle towed to Steve and he started working on it first thing Monday morning after everybody dug out of the torrential snowstorm. He had it fixed and back to me within 4 days, and one of those was because the wrong part was sent originally. I cant emphasize how honest Steve is with all of his customers. This is a rarity in the automotive repair world, but never with him. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. If you are in need of repairs and in the area, do yourself a favor and go see the guys at North Point Auto Repair. And thank me later :)
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 05:05 AM
STEVE L. on 12/19/2017
"outstanding service as always"
Car runs better than ever! Thanks for taking care of my baby!
Vehicle: Audi allroad
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 02:47 AM
Susan V. on 12/13/2017
Susan said this business had great service and the staff was courteous.
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017
HARLEY C. on 12/09/2017
"Everything "
Steve and his crew never cease to amaze me. The service is always spot on, fair, friendly and fast. I don’t trust anyone else with my vehicle and I will never go anywhere else. I constantly recommend North Point Auto Repair to friends as I always know the work done will never, ever be anything less than impressive.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 03:41 PM
A.J. F. on 12/05/2017
A.J. said he liked the staff. He got a good deal and the business got the work done.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
JOHN R. on 12/01/2017
"Best of the Best!"
After over 40 years of owning cars and having repairs done, I have found this gem of a place as well as others. Went online to find a repair shop to handle typical problems or other, and read reviews on North Point Auto. Was very skeptical at first from so many high reviews and rating. I though it was impossible it could be that good, after all, I have heard it all from over 40 years. AND on top of that, it was Thanksgiving day, when my car started making weird brake noise. Well I left a message on voicemail and email. Hope they could let me drop off car on Friday. That Thanksgiving night I got a response back from the owner, via email and said I could meet him at the shop on Friday morning. Not only was he there and called to let me know he was there, before the actual time we planned to meet,....pulled in, took a look, told me exactly what the problem was, and it would be ready before 6pm. No way I thought, this is the day after a holiday, I had to work and he would have it ready when i get off. You can imagine my skepticism and whole day was waiting for a message from him, it wouldnt be ready. NOT True, he called me, told me it was ready, went there, he showed me the exact cost breakdown. The best experience and one of the nicest owners ever. wont think of going elsewhere. What? the COST was below expectations, and you save money here as well.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe