Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/18/2019
Great Service and Advice
Excellent Service. Provided guidance to go back to the dealer where I bought the car and lower the amount I would have to pay overall. Also, very good pricing and the staff and owner genuinely care about taking care of people and their vehicles.

SL
STEVE L.
Audi allroad
03/14/2019
Great auto services
Awesome service on my Audi as usual!

SK
Sid K.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sid said he would recommend this business as he has been going to them for years.

SF
SUSAN F.
03/13/2019
Better Than Before
Our daughter had a fender bender that required body work to the entire front end. Steve's body guy fixed it flawlessly, so it looks better now than before the accident. Steve kept us informed throughout the process. We always bring our cars here.

TED S.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/05/2019
Brake job
Great work and service by Steve and his crew! Thank you!

RP
Russ P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Russ said he likes their service, Steve's work and his staff's professionalism. They are always there to help.

Jacob S.
Buford, GA
Hyundai XG350
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said they did a great job.

TR
TREVOR R.
02/27/2019
Steve and team are great. I always feel like I know what they are doing and what it’s going to cost.

LG
Lewis G.
10/15/2018
Excellent attention to detail
2015 Ford Edge. Quote was half the price as Ford. Steve checked all recalls, Upon completing job found a problem in a brake booster. Was something that I had noticed but thought it was nothing. After the booster relay was replaced, brakes worked many times better.

SF
SOLOMON F.
Acura RSX
08/04/2018
Best in town
I wanted to find a affordable great place and I find this place. Steve was very patient, consistent and a great person. I love the atmosphere and would love to come back again.

KC
KRIS C.
Norcross, GA
08/03/2018
Excellent diagnosis of problems. Honest fair priced solutions. Above and beyond to do what is right.
Steve has always managed to find the time do so much in so little time. His work is thorough and complete in every sense of the words. He goes above and beyond giving honest diagnosis to the problems and solutions. He always does outstanding work.

Trudy S.
08/03/2018
The Best
Best auto repair place in metro area. Honest, knowledgable, dependable, fair prices.

AC
Azia C.
Decatur, GA
Chevrolet Camaro
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Azia said the business's services are awesome and after researching everyone else said the same thing.

MARK M.
07/27/2018
Very pleased with everything
I brought my Ford Focus in for an oil change and some tire and balance work. Eduardo wrote up my order and made sure everything was completed as requested. North Point is a great find and I will definitely be back.

John D.
Atlanta, GA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
John said they were great and informative. They did a good job.

Steven S.
Dodge Dakota
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business did a good job and they were honest.

David B.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the customer service was amazing and very informative. However, he said the business did not bleed his brakes.

NB
Nicholas B.
Buford, GA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said he received great service.

LK
LEE K.
Mazda B4000
07/11/2018
Understated excellence
In one part of my brain there are meters that register honesty and integrity. Eduardo and Steve peg my meters. That is why I recommend North point Auto to my friends. On the other side of my brain is experience so I know what is needed and why and what it should cost. That part of my brain gets together with the other part in agreement that Northpoint Auto makes both parts of my brain happy - my wallet agrees.

CL
CHELSEY L.
Jonesboro, GA
Ford Fiesta
07/09/2018
Steve and Jim are the best
I was in last week to have my Catalytic converter changed out. I already had the part , but most other places wouldn't install something they did not sell to me. That was not the case here. I called and spoke with Steve, and he was very kind. He gave me a reasonable quote for the installation process and welcomed me to call back if I had any questions. When I got there a few days after my phone call, Steve remembered our conversation and took my car into the shop right away. I had to rush to work and called them back to add on another service, Steve answered promptly and took care of everything within a few hours. They finished with my car earlier than planned and charged me less than expected. I also got to meet the mechanic (Jim) who worked on my car. He was very knowledgeable and explained the next services I needed soon. They did not pressure me into anything, and treated me like family. I will be going to them from now on. Steve and Jim are like family to me now, and I will only trust them to work on my vehicle. I love you guys!!!
Chelsey