PJ
PATRICK J.
01/16/2021
Friendly + Fair
My second visit to North Point was just as great as my first. But this time I knew what to expect: friendly, family-like service, efficient, and fairly priced. I am glad I returned, and I certain will continue to return. Great Job, Steve!

SEYDINA ESSU C.
Atlanta, GA
Ford Expedition
01/15/2021
Great Customer Service
Steve is a great guy. And he is the best

VM
VICTOR M.
01/13/2021
Always Reliable
Always go to North Point Auto Repair for all my auto maintenance and repairs. I can count on reliable service each time. Workmanship is excellent and owner stands by his work. If your tired of getting the runaround — try Steve at NPAR for all your car needs.

CHRIS M.
Roswell, GA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/13/2021
Great and reliable work
Scheduled an appointment, work was done and completed in a timely manner! Have been bring my cars to Steve for many years!

JJ
JENNIFER J.
01/12/2021
Very Personable!
I left feeling very confident that I had great service and I got only what I needed! Amazing place! Highly recommend! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😁

MT
MELISSA T.
01/12/2021
Exceptional Service
I’m not one to comment or fill out a review/survey, but I had to! Don’t go anywhere else! As a “car chick”, it’s difficult for me to trust anyone with my vehicles, but I felt completely at ease leaving my truck for repairs after speaking with Steve. The way I was treated on the phone and in person...the service I was provided with was exceptional! I will not take my vehicles anywhere else! Thank you so much Steve and North Point Auto Repair!!

MO

FR
FRANK R.
Volkswagen Routan
Great service, fair prices
Steve and his crew do great work at a fair price. They stand behind their services. Stay away from the chain repair shops and support this family owned business.

PK
PRAVEEN K.
Cumming, GA
Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan repair
It is nice to get professional and prompt service during holiday season.

Knowledgable and Honest
Steve is not only an incredible mechanic, but he is incredibly honest about what you need to do to have a well-maintained car. He personally ensured that all the work we requested was completed thoroughly and to his specifications. We come here for all of our auto needs!

Lexus ES 330
12/28/2020
North Point Auto Repair was great!
The service rendered was efficient and very affordable. I had the front brake pads replaced and was very pleased.

ROBERT R.
Stone Mountain, GA
12/23/2020
The Best Auto Repair In The USA
North Point Auto is the only place that I will bring my vehicle. Top notch on all levels...Steve and Co. are the best in the Business.

MV
MARY ELIZABETH V.
Austell, GA
12/23/2020
Quality work
Northpoint has been taking care of my current Explorer for 3 years and always makes sure they fix the problem correctly and at a reasonable price.

ES
EVER S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/20/2020
Service, personnel, quality work, and cost of repairs.
I would recommend this auto repair shop to anyone.

TT
TOM T.
12/20/2020
Excellent Service and Fair Pricing
Always test the repair or fix before turning the car or truck over and as always reliable and excellent work