06/18/2019
The Best!
I thought I had a good mechanic before I found this place… I was wrong. Honest, fast, and dedicated to getting the job done right. Now I have the best mechanics.

PB
PATRICK B.
Gainesville, GA
Volkswagen Cabrio
06/15/2019
Good work at fair prices
Steve and his team are honest and I appreciate the work they do and their pricing is reasonable.

Woodstock, GA
06/14/2019
Sent info to wrong person
Received text for a different client

WH
WILL H.
Dodge Avenger
06/11/2019
Brake lights
Noticed last night that my brake lights were staying on even if I had the car turned off. It was after hours so I waited until this morning and got there just as they opened. I didn't have an appointment but the got me right in and got it fixed in no time. Great to have a place you can trust.

John K.
Marietta, GA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/10/2019 Category: Service
John said he thinks Steve and his team do a very good job. They explain what they are doing in a transparent manner and give him options without pressuring him to get a specific service.

TK
TRESHIA K.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/08/2019
Trust and dependability
I know little about cars, I have a tight budget and my rover is older & barely hanging on; however knowing the guys at Northpoint Auto have my back, none of the above mentioned stress me out. I know I can trust them and depend on them to fix what is required to get me more miles out of my car and be safe. Very grateful for Steve and his knowledgeable gang!

ROB B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/06/2019
Honest and professional, up to date technology
Auto Repair and maintenance can be stressful and expensive. Steve Miller and the team at North Point Auto are great. Steve is trustworthy and fair, and makes everyone feel like a friend as well as a customer. In this business it helps when you know the team wants to take care of you and your auto. You always know they will fix problems and trust there abilities with routine maintenance as well!

WH
WILL H.
Cadillac CTS
06/06/2019
Outstanding service
Steve and his crew do an excellent job and really look our for their customers. Glad I finally found a place I can trust!

NA
Nana A.
05/30/2019
For honesty, humilty, patience..
Oasis

JONATHAN G.
Roswell, GA
05/22/2019
Service Toyota Camry 2011
Honest, polite and easy to work with. I made my appointment very easy and they took care of my car right away.

SA
SUSAN A.
Nissan Rogue
05/19/2019
Fantastic
Love this place!

05/16/2019
Excellent Service!!
Steve is great! Highly recommended to service your car! I went in for a AC issue to be fixed. My car needed AC freon. It's running cold air now. Steve and one of his team members went beyond my expectations and popped out my bumper where it had dented in.
I didn't even mention it at all to him. No charge. Wow! Now that's service.

MA
Miriam A.
Atlanta, GA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Miriam said the staff is always helpful and accommodating.

Micheal H.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business always provides exceptional service. They get back to him and let him know what is happening with his vehicle. They let him know about any changes and how much it will cost before proceeding with the work.

Robert C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a good job and everything was done in a timely manner.

VY
VARUN Y.
Cumming, GA
INFINITI QX60
05/13/2019
Steve and his crew are awesome !
North Point Auto Repair is awesome. They spend time and explain the issue at hand clearly. No surprises !

Cindy B.
Georgia
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said that the place had good service.

RP
Russ P.
Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Russ said he liked the staff at this business and the work they do. They are quick.

CINDI B.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/29/2019
Great service with reasonable pricing
I have been several times to this place. You will get honest pricing and good service. I would happily recommend this shop to anyone.

SK
Syed K.
Georgia
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Syed said that the place is very excellent, the service is very good, they take care of him and he will be back. He would like them to check for future issues while they service his vehicle.