MYLES D.
06/12/2020
Great Price and Service!
Steve took care of my issue where my window was not rolling down on my driver side. He also gave me a great price to get it fixed and it works well.

He also pointed out any thing my car did or didn’t need maintance and showed me in person what those were. He even noticed my tire had a small nail in it when I first arrived and he patched it for free. I would definitely come back here again.

06/10/2020
Service you can trust
Steve and his team were very helpful, hardworking, and trustworthy

CHUCK S.
Atlanta, GA
Lexus ES 300
06/08/2020
As usual
Steve and his team did a terrific job. I alerted them that I was coming in and they were ready for me when I arrived. They diagnosed the problem, obtained the parts, did the work and took my car for a test drive all within three hours. Fair pricing and great service.

MARIE C.
Cadillac XLR
06/03/2020
I came in today thinking that I needed a new alternator as I'd been told that by a tech at another shop yesterday. I drove over to see Steve this morning and when he took a look, he said my alternator was fine and that my 2005 Cadillac XLR was only needing a new battery. Steve is a straight shooter and he doesn't try to talk you into a repair that's not needed. I highly recommend Steve and Northpoint Auto Repair!

MU
MICHELLE U.
Marietta, GA
06/01/2020
Timely Affordable & Great Service
North Point Auto Repair always provides wonderful service. The repairs are always affordable and completed in a timely fashion. Always goes above and beyond.

06/01/2020
Professional and Efficient
Second repair at the shop. Both repairs were done well and at a reasonable price. I will come back next time I need a repair.

KL
KEN L.
Powder Springs, GA
05/23/2020
The folks are nice and they know their business.
I came to know Mr. Miller and crew after moving to Powder Springs in 2017. My son has his vehicles serviced there and told me about North Point Auto Repair. These people are ace mechanics and can fix everything. I recommend them to everyone in need of quality repairs and maintenance on their vehicles.

CLAY S.
05/16/2020
Caring service
Steve and his team do a great job, can be trusted to do only the work needed, and with great caring service!

ALAN S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/16/2020
Knowledgeable fast and excellent seevice.
Steve is always resposive and thorough. They do a great job.

GG
GEOFFREY G.
Roswell, GA
05/15/2020
Honest & Trustworthy
You will not find another shop that is more honest and caring. They will fix what is needed with zero upsale. Steve is the best. Full stop!

Decatur, GA
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/13/2020
Superior service
My husband and I have 3 cars and we take them all there. We totally trust Steve and his team. I will not take my cars anywhere else again! He goes above and beyond to make you happy and his prices are very fair. He even got my cars washed inside and out last time. Highly recommend him to anyone :)

Mercedes-Benz C240
05/11/2020
SERVICE
Steve is awsom

EH
ERIN H.
05/11/2020
Awesome customer service. Quick, friendly, and knowledgeable. Would definitely go back or call for any future advice.

JORG (JAY) L.
Marietta, GA
05/09/2020
Treated well
Thanks to Steve and his crew for quickly fixing the car radio. Works great.

JJ
JAMES J.
05/07/2020
Steve and Team
I tell everybody who will listen about Steve. When you find YOUR Doctor or Dentist you just know. Same thing with this team. Not one bad experience with Steve and team. I even live close to the shop but he always asks if I need a ride home during a busy time or longer wait. I would put them against anyone and choose Steve and team every time.