RANDY W.
Roswell, GA
MINI Cooper
08/13/2013
do great work
The guys did an awesome job and I recommend all my friends.

ANDY S.
Roswell, GA
Nissan Sentra
08/13/2013
Excellent service and quality performance
These guys are awesome! They're honest and fast, North Point Auto Repair is a great place if you have any kind of car problems. Came in needing brake pads, but turned out the right-side rotor on my '04 Nissan Sentra needed replacing as well. Brandon found a very affordable part, and was able to only add a little bit more to my initial estimate. Brakes are feeling like new. Couldn't be more pleased!

Mark M.
Cumming, GA
BMW 330Ci
08/12/2013 Category: Service
Mark said they resolved the issue with his vehicle and did not charge him a ton of money.

BOB M.
Dodge Charger
08/07/2013
Honest People!
I am a old time back yard mechanic that has no time to work on my own cars now. These guys know there stuff and you can trust your getting a honest opinion!

DEWEY H.
Marietta, GA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/03/2013
Outstanding Service from an incredibly dedicated team!!!
I have 10 vehicles that have been under Steve Miller's care and have always been pleased with the results and appreciate the "extra 10 mile effort" that is exhibited on a daily basis.

AMANDA S.
Lawrenceville, GA
MINI Cooper
08/01/2013
Thorough service at affordable prices!
NP auto took time to see what my car really needed not just put a bandaid on the problem. Won't go anywhere but here!

CG
Charyle G.
08/01/2013
Best in Town!
Oh my goodness! These guys are good! Steve, Brandon, Scott....all so very knowledgable, considerate, respectful and professional. Will keep my car forever with this kind of service! Thanks guys!

AL
Allison L.
Georgia
BMW 325i
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Allison said the mechanic was very nice to work with and he answered all of her questions. She also really appreciates how they went out of their way to get her vehicle back to her the next day.

TR
Trevor R.
Cumming, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
07/26/2013 Category: Service
Trevor said the business always does great work.

MF
MAUREEN F.
07/24/2013
honest and dependable
Steve Miller (owner) has been a trusted friend since 1997 and has repaired and maintained my vehicles for 16 years. I would never take my car to anyone else.

DEREK C.
07/18/2013
Honest shop, not afraid to tell you facts
made the mistake of buying a used audi and brought it to get some work done. worked with me to get the repairs needed within my budget. even though the car is extremely hay wire they knew what to do and were honest if they could do it or not. overall got out of the shop without exceeding my budget, in the future i will call them first to get work done.

KJ
KIM J.
Duluth, GA
Pontiac Montana
07/15/2013
Busy taking care of customers
I highly recommend North Point Auto Repair for friendly customer service that's both personal and professional.

Steve and his staff stay on top of managing a continuous flow of work expeditiously and with attention to each detail. I was in for a (double) bearing replacement, oil change and tire rotation, and waited with my two pre-teen boys. We were cool (summertime) and comfortable in the waiting area with access to a restroom, drink machine, cold water, and plenty of chairs, along with background music and electrical outlets for our technology needs! The shop areas were efficient (Steve gave me a tour), and with all the business NPAR has, I was happy to be in and out in a couple hours. Thanks, Steve Miller!

JOHN/SUSAN M.
07/13/2013
We've had all our cars serviced here for over 15 years. Honest, helpful and professional staff and mechanics. Brian is the best in Atlanta. Recommend this shop to everyone.

MATT C.
Atlanta, GA
Toyota Tundra
07/12/2013
Best car work I have had
Staff is great.... Work is affordable and will be a returning customer on every car I own

HS
HARRY S.
Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
07/11/2013
I completely trust them
I am very happy with their work. They explain the problem and make repairs as promised in a timely professional manner. I highly recommend them.