RD
RICH D.
Marietta, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/24/2020
North point did a great job replacing my VW's clutch.
We had a great experience with NP auto. My Jetta's clutch went out and we had to have it towed to the shop. Steve the owner made sure he was still there because it was after hours. They replaced the clutch and repaired an oil leak. They did a great job and I highly reccomend them.

JOHN C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/22/2020
Great Shop. Great mechanics and Steve Miller is the best
North Point always provide excellent service and advice. Steve Miller is the best

Cumming, GA

ANET P.
Atlanta, GA
03/17/2020
Quick and polite
These guys are great. Always great service and excellent prices. They are trustworthy! Always pleased with NPA. Thanks for the continued excellence. I send all my clients and friends/family to them.

BOBBY B.
Dunwoody, GA
GMC Pickup
03/12/2020
THESE DUDES ARE UP FRONT AND HONEST
The absolute best experience I’ve ever had getting a truck worked on. They don’t try to kill you with the prices either! Very nice fellas and quick! They keep u informed as to what’s going on with your vehicle.

BC
BILL / WINNIE C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/11/2020
Steve and his team are the best
We've taken our cars to Steve for as long as he's owned his place. And there are a lot of places to take your car. No one is more honest than Steve (or more reasonable in what they charge). He cares and he does it right (and he knows his stuff). We recommend North Point Auto Repair with 5 STARS+++!!! You won't be disappointed.

TK

WILLIAM O.
Lilburn, GA
03/09/2020
The best
By far the best mechanic around. I tell everyone to take their car to steve.

EH

Quick, honest, knowledgeable! Saved the day again! Thank you

RUSSELL C.
Marietta, GA
Comforting care
My wife’s BMW is was 18 years old on Valentine’s Day. Everyone marvels that after 187,000 miles it still looks new and runs like new. This is in great part due to Steve and his staff.

RP
RUSS P.
Hyundai Tucson
First Class service
Steve and his team do a great job and always at very fair pricing. Whether I go in for regular maintenance or something that requires more investigation, Steve figures it out and gets it resolved. I’m a big fan of North Point Auto Repair.

WW
WENDY W.
Ford Fiesta
02/28/2020
Bad brakes!
Once again, Steve saved me. I noticed my car veering to the left when the brakes were applied. Without charging me an arm and a leg, Steve fixed my car. Thanks again guys!

EN
ERIK N.
Roswell, GA
Nissan Quest
02/23/2020
Steve is great
Always very helpful and professional. Costs for repairs always reasonable. Highly recommend him as my mechanic for family and friends.

Jaguar XF
02/18/2020
Personal service
Steve is always attentive to detail. He is attentive, friendly and knowledgeable with the work and service he provides. He’s fair and honest. I highly recommend him!