Latest Review about 1 month ago

PB
Peter B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the staff got done what needed to be done efficiently, in a timely manner, and for an affordable price.

MICHAEL W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/26/2018
Another successful service
Service again was quick and easy for my oil change and brake repair. They also thoroughly inspected my vehicle for any future repairs that might need to take place.

Jackson W.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Jackson said the staff were helpful, and responded quickly to get him in. Eduardo went out of his way to help him, and he was appreciative of it.

Ashley S.
Isuzu Rodeo
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said they were knowledgeable and went out of their way to fix her problem. She also said they had affordable prices.

Ted S.
Cumming, GA
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Ted said staff did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. Their rates were quite reasonable. He stated he felt this was the absolute best business of its kind. They took terrific care of him.

ED
EMILY D.
Atlanta, GA
01/07/2018
North Point Rvw
I love Steve and y’alls awesome service. Hands down best customer service I’ve ever had at any auto repair shop. Always know I can count on Steve to help me in a crisis, and provide fast and reliable and honest service!!

MF
MIKE F.
Cadillac SRX
01/06/2018
good atmosphere
enjoyed my visit there and service. I ordered an oil change/tire rotation, but was surprised they didn't check other things, i.e. fluids. I had to fill my washer fluid after the service

SA
SUSAN A.
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2017
Great place
Steve was great to work with. Very trustworthy. So glad my friend referred me to his shop!

Mr./Ms. P.
12/19/2017
Pop-up blizzard takes the Bu out of the game
Almost home.....less than 200 feet....brakes lock up...no steering....and WHAM!!! hit a curb!! I had my vehicle towed to Steve and he started working on it first thing Monday morning after everybody dug out of the torrential snowstorm. He had it fixed and back to me within 4 days, and one of those was because the wrong part was sent originally. I cant emphasize how honest Steve is with all of his customers. This is a rarity in the automotive repair world, but never with him. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. If you are in need of repairs and in the area, do yourself a favor and go see the guys at North Point Auto Repair. And thank me later :)

SL
STEVE L.
Marietta, GA
Audi allroad
12/19/2017
outstanding service as always
Car runs better than ever! Thanks for taking care of my baby!

SV
Susan V.
Atlanta, GA
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business had great service and the staff was courteous.

HC
HARLEY C.
12/09/2017
Everything
Steve and his crew never cease to amaze me. The service is always spot on, fair, friendly and fast. I don’t trust anyone else with my vehicle and I will never go anywhere else. I constantly recommend North Point Auto Repair to friends as I always know the work done will never, ever be anything less than impressive.

AF
A.J. F.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
A.J. said he liked the staff. He got a good deal and the business got the work done.

JOHN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2017
Best of the Best!
After over 40 years of owning cars and having repairs done, I have found this gem of a place as well as others. Went online to find a repair shop to handle typical problems or other, and read reviews on North Point Auto. Was very skeptical at first from so many high reviews and rating. I though it was impossible it could be that good, after all, I have heard it all from over 40 years. AND on top of that, it was Thanksgiving day, when my car started making weird brake noise. Well I left a message on voicemail and email. Hope they could let me drop off car on Friday. That Thanksgiving night I got a response back from the owner, via email and said I could meet him at the shop on Friday morning. Not only was he there and called to let me know he was there, before the actual time we planned to meet,....pulled in, took a look, told me exactly what the problem was, and it would be ready before 6pm. No way I thought, this is the day after a holiday, I had to work and he would have it ready when i get off. You can imagine my skepticism and whole day was waiting for a message from him, it wouldnt be ready. NOT True, he called me, told me it was ready, went there, he showed me the exact cost breakdown. The best experience and one of the nicest owners ever. wont think of going elsewhere. What? the COST was below expectations, and you save money here as well.

ARVIND B.
Duluth, GA
Honda Accord Wgn
11/30/2017
Top shelf as usual
Besides the high bar that Steve has already set in his customer-first business, it is his follow-through that I'm most impressed with.
His pointers and counsel are bang on, and they have helped me time and again in addressing all my car issues, and cost. His technicians are wonderfully capable and affable as well! This is one place where waiting for your car work to get done is not a tedious process, no matter how long it takes, knowing fully well that it and you are being taken care of in totality! 🙏👍

DON S.
11/30/2017
Fast Competent and Honest
Amazing first experience… Steve and his staff are incredibly fast, friendly and exceedingly competent! And even provided me with a free loaner vehicle… On a handshake. I will definitely be back in the future as will my wife’s car and my daughters!

SUSAN W.
Lilburn, GA
GMC Envoy
11/26/2017
Reliable, trustworthy and reasonable
I don't trust my vehicles to anyone else!!!!! Steve and his staff are fabulous!!!!

TW
TONY W.
Ford Expedition
11/24/2017
Great sevice
Very fast and great service. Very reasonably priced.

GR
Gary R.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Garry said the service was good and prompt. The repair was performed correctly. The price was reasonable. He intends to use them again.

PH
PATRICK H.
Mercedes-Benz R350
11/22/2017
Simple and Honest
Steve's guys always do a great job with our Audi and our Mercedes. His shop is honest and respectable.....this shop recognizes that if they treat you fairly you will return. I asked them to also look at the rear lift gate, dealer said it was a bad motor and ~$1500 repair.....North Point Auto looked at it....its a bad latch, they expect it to be a fraction of the dealers estimate. That's how you build loyalty......