SV
Susan V.
Atlanta, GA
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business had great service and the staff was courteous.

HC
HARLEY C.
12/09/2017
Everything
Steve and his crew never cease to amaze me. The service is always spot on, fair, friendly and fast. I don’t trust anyone else with my vehicle and I will never go anywhere else. I constantly recommend North Point Auto Repair to friends as I always know the work done will never, ever be anything less than impressive.

AF
A.J. F.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
A.J. said he liked the staff. He got a good deal and the business got the work done.

JOHN R.
Roswell, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2017
Best of the Best!
After over 40 years of owning cars and having repairs done, I have found this gem of a place as well as others. Went online to find a repair shop to handle typical problems or other, and read reviews on North Point Auto. Was very skeptical at first from so many high reviews and rating. I though it was impossible it could be that good, after all, I have heard it all from over 40 years. AND on top of that, it was Thanksgiving day, when my car started making weird brake noise. Well I left a message on voicemail and email. Hope they could let me drop off car on Friday. That Thanksgiving night I got a response back from the owner, via email and said I could meet him at the shop on Friday morning. Not only was he there and called to let me know he was there, before the actual time we planned to meet,....pulled in, took a look, told me exactly what the problem was, and it would be ready before 6pm. No way I thought, this is the day after a holiday, I had to work and he would have it ready when i get off. You can imagine my skepticism and whole day was waiting for a message from him, it wouldnt be ready. NOT True, he called me, told me it was ready, went there, he showed me the exact cost breakdown. The best experience and one of the nicest owners ever. wont think of going elsewhere. What? the COST was below expectations, and you save money here as well.

ARVIND B.
Duluth, GA
Honda Accord Wgn
11/30/2017
Top shelf as usual
Besides the high bar that Steve has already set in his customer-first business, it is his follow-through that I'm most impressed with.
His pointers and counsel are bang on, and they have helped me time and again in addressing all my car issues, and cost. His technicians are wonderfully capable and affable as well! This is one place where waiting for your car work to get done is not a tedious process, no matter how long it takes, knowing fully well that it and you are being taken care of in totality! 🙏👍

DON S.
11/30/2017
Fast Competent and Honest
Amazing first experience… Steve and his staff are incredibly fast, friendly and exceedingly competent! And even provided me with a free loaner vehicle… On a handshake. I will definitely be back in the future as will my wife’s car and my daughters!

SUSAN W.
Lilburn, GA
GMC Envoy
11/26/2017
Reliable, trustworthy and reasonable
I don't trust my vehicles to anyone else!!!!! Steve and his staff are fabulous!!!!

TW
TONY W.
Ford Expedition
11/24/2017
Great sevice
Very fast and great service. Very reasonably priced.

GR
Gary R.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Garry said the service was good and prompt. The repair was performed correctly. The price was reasonable. He intends to use them again.

PH
PATRICK H.
Mercedes-Benz R350
11/22/2017
Simple and Honest
Steve's guys always do a great job with our Audi and our Mercedes. His shop is honest and respectable.....this shop recognizes that if they treat you fairly you will return. I asked them to also look at the rear lift gate, dealer said it was a bad motor and ~$1500 repair.....North Point Auto looked at it....its a bad latch, they expect it to be a fraction of the dealers estimate. That's how you build loyalty......

CELESTE M.
Kia Soul
11/21/2017
Great, as usual!
Once again, Steve and his crew were fantastic.

KF
KATHY F.
BMW 128i
11/20/2017
Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, & Reliable
I am always satisfied with the diagnosis and repair of my BMW at North Point Auto. My latest need was a battery which was tested and installed as I waited on a busy Thursday afternoon. North Point always looks on the conservative side first before plunging into more costly repairs.

Andy M.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Andy said the facility did a great job with everything.

JEFF R.
Acura TL
11/18/2017
Fast and Thorough
Last minute request for an oil change was not a problem. Took the time to tell me about upcoming maintenance that should be done! No pressure just thorough...

AY

LINDA A.
Roswell, GA
11/17/2017
Great shop!
I've only been here twice, but I've been pleased both times. I will say though, I was a little annoyed that an oil change took two hours. I'll make an appointment next time. Other than that, I like the shop.

DJ
DOUG J.
11/12/2017
Honestly, fair priced, thorough
I have used this car repair business for many years and have always been satisfied.

AG
ASHLEY G.
11/09/2017
Honest, Understanding, and Knowledgable
My experience at North Point Auto Repair was hands down the best experience I've ever had at a mechanic shop. To start, Steve diagnosed my car's problem in minutes that multiple other mechanics had been unable to diagnose in 4 months of having the problem and trying everything imaginable to get it fixed. That is amazing enough, but then he helped me so much by explaining exactly what was happening and making sure I understood, which is not something I'm used to going into a mechanic shop as a woman. I was also short on money that day, to be paid the next day, and he went ahead and repaired my car and worked with me on a payment plan I could afford. I am recommending him to all of my friends and family. Amazing work and customer service!

KT
KIMBERLY T.
Acworth, GA
Nissan Maxima
11/08/2017
Amazing work!
NPAR is amazing. I would not think of taking my car to anyone else. Honest, dependable, knowledgeable. I all of our vehicles here for all maintenance. I take my moms car here as well. I would never consider going else where. Only place I trust. Great job as always. Thanks

SL
Steve L.
Cadillac DeVille
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he's very happy with the service he's gotten from this business.