CELESTE M.
Kia Soul
11/21/2017
Great, as usual!
Once again, Steve and his crew were fantastic.

KF
KATHY F.
BMW 128i
11/20/2017
Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, & Reliable
I am always satisfied with the diagnosis and repair of my BMW at North Point Auto. My latest need was a battery which was tested and installed as I waited on a busy Thursday afternoon. North Point always looks on the conservative side first before plunging into more costly repairs.

Andy M.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Andy said the facility did a great job with everything.

JEFF R.
Acura TL
11/18/2017
Fast and Thorough
Last minute request for an oil change was not a problem. Took the time to tell me about upcoming maintenance that should be done! No pressure just thorough...

AY

LINDA A.
Roswell, GA
11/17/2017
Great shop!
I've only been here twice, but I've been pleased both times. I will say though, I was a little annoyed that an oil change took two hours. I'll make an appointment next time. Other than that, I like the shop.

DJ
DOUG J.
11/12/2017
Honestly, fair priced, thorough
I have used this car repair business for many years and have always been satisfied.

AG
ASHLEY G.
11/09/2017
Honest, Understanding, and Knowledgable
My experience at North Point Auto Repair was hands down the best experience I've ever had at a mechanic shop. To start, Steve diagnosed my car's problem in minutes that multiple other mechanics had been unable to diagnose in 4 months of having the problem and trying everything imaginable to get it fixed. That is amazing enough, but then he helped me so much by explaining exactly what was happening and making sure I understood, which is not something I'm used to going into a mechanic shop as a woman. I was also short on money that day, to be paid the next day, and he went ahead and repaired my car and worked with me on a payment plan I could afford. I am recommending him to all of my friends and family. Amazing work and customer service!

KT
KIMBERLY T.
Acworth, GA
Nissan Maxima
11/08/2017
Amazing work!
NPAR is amazing. I would not think of taking my car to anyone else. Honest, dependable, knowledgeable. I all of our vehicles here for all maintenance. I take my moms car here as well. I would never consider going else where. Only place I trust. Great job as always. Thanks

SL
Steve L.
Cadillac DeVille
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he's very happy with the service he's gotten from this business.

NM
Nancy M.
Atlanta, GA
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Nancy said the service was great. Her vehicle looks good and the employees were professional.

DENNY H.
10/28/2017
Highly recommend.
Quality work and always willing to help you!

LT
Larry T.
Woodstock, GA
BMW Z3
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the staff was really good. The facility was clean and they were knowledgeable. The time frame of when the work would be done was a little fuzzy, but he was pleased with the results and he will be using them again.

TC
TIM C.
Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2017
Rare find
Great shop. Good pricing and quality work. Steve is a rare find in the auto repair business. Will be bringing all of our cars in for work when needed.

AARON S.
10/13/2017
Amazing service, awesome team!
Been multiple times and have never been let down. 10/10 service!

EC
EDUARDO C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2017
Good guy, poor service
The owner of the shop is a very good person, and seems very dedicated to the work. However when it comes down to the service provided I was left very unsatisfied. My car had a few problems, so I brought there on a friend's recommendation, but every time I thought the problem had been solved the car would just start to make other noises or develop other issues within a few days of me picking it up from the shop. It could just be a major coincidence that new problems would just pop up right after the car was supposedly fixed, but I find that hard to believe, since the car worked fine for the 5 years I drove it.

Also if you don't have away to leave the shop without your car, be prepared to spend the whole afternoon there, they'll tell you to bring your car in around 1pm, and you'll sit there waiting until they decide to actually look at the car at 6pm, when the shop is about to close.

Mr./Ms. P.
10/05/2017
Back on the road in a jif!!
My trusty Malibubu was making a terrible noise. I brought it to Steve and the trusty crew at North Point. He had it diagnosed, part ordered, and installed within 24 hours. He is more than reasonable and one of the most honest mechanics I have ever known. He had me cruisin the mean streets again in no time!!! Thanks again.

KELLY S.
Atlanta, GA
Land Rover LR2
10/03/2017
Best Customer Service ever!
Steve is amazing in both customer service and Automative expertise. I am grateful!

MICHAEL W.
INFINITI M35
10/02/2017
Great service.
Always take my vehicles to Steve. New or old they do a top notch job.

RACHEL G.
Roswell, GA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/29/2017
The entire team here always goes above and beyond for customers. We had lots of requests and every single one of them was handled properly and quickly. We will keep coming back to Steve, with all our vehicles.