JOHN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2020
Honest reliable and affordable
Cant think of going anywhere else, Steve epitomizes excellent service and customer relations in the car repair business. Doesn't matter if its late, or closed(and he is there) and he is busy, he will look at your car, he seems to find the time to give you personalized service.

LAURA S.
Atlanta, GA
02/12/2020
Steve is the BEST in Atlanta!
Our family has been coming to Northpoint Auto for years and there is no where else we will go! I have made the mistake of trying other auto shops and I usually end up driving back to Steve to fix their mistakes... Just start with Steve and you won't go anywhere else...

CAROL M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/09/2020
The Most Trustworthy Mechanic Ever
Steve Miller and his crew have done almost all of the work on our cars for several years now. That's because he's never let us down, and we've had some issues that were hard to diagnose. Also, he's trustworthy and up front about everything he does.

RENO S.
INFINITI I35
02/09/2020
Best Service Auto Repair around!!
We have been going to North point for quite a few years now, they are actually the only ones I trust with my car's! I highly recommend everyone to go here they are the most honest auto repair people I have found!!

AA
AMY A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020
Best Auto repair shop
I have been to North Point Auto Repair for yrs with several cars for myself and children. Always great service, honest and trustworthy and reliable. If I could give 6 stars I would! As a single mom this is the only place I trust. Steve the owner is great.

TE
TROY E.
02/05/2020
Honesty and integrity
Another great job. Thanks Steve!

MICHAEL W.
Woodstock, GA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/05/2020
Always Great Service
Always great service. Quick and easy. No B.S. My wife and I always service our vehicles there.

DV
DOUG V.
Dawsonville, GA
02/03/2020
Great service and great customer service. Very pleased.

CLAIRE B.
01/28/2020
Fantastic customer service and price!
Steve is so kind and considerate! Needless to say, I had a challenging repair, and Steve took the challenge head on and got me the best price possible! He was courteous the whole time and my whole experience was excellent. His concern for the repair being done correctly and his great customer service is why I would recommend anyone to his shop! A great experience! Thank you, Steve!

Volkswagen Passat
01/28/2020
have been going to NPAR for 3 years now
No complains at all. These guys are busy b'cause they are good at what they do

DAN H.
Hyundai Veracruz
01/27/2020
Higgins /. the best auto repair shop in all Atlanta
Best auto repair shop in Atlanta

CD
CALLA D.
01/22/2020
Honest & Informative
After my check engine light came on, a chain mechanic place said I had a transmission issue. I came to see Steve Miller, and his shop diagnosed the real problem (way cheaper than a transmission) and fixed it in a day. I don't know about cars, but Steve was very informative and educational. He showed me under the hood what part was damaged and why it was causing issues. When you meet him, you just know Steve is so honest and genuine. I will be coming back to have future work done with him again. I would definitely recommend.

TK
TODD K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/21/2020
Five Star Service
Northpoint Auto and Steve the owner goes above and beyond in service. He will let you know what needs to be done to keep your car on the road. Trust worthy, honest and will take time to explain what need to be done. Best place in the world to take your car.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/17/2020
Amazing and honest service!
My family has been coming here for years! The service is always perfect and has an honest and humble owner. I will happily spread the word to anyone that needs repairs or a checkup for their car! Five star service!

AO
ANDREW O.
01/17/2020
Took care of not only our oil change, but our regular maintenance
Steve is awesome! I came in for a high quality oil change and hopes to get caught up with any maintenance needs. Steve identified a couple really dirty filters, and was able to have the parts from a nearby supplier to the shop in 15 minutes. With the oil already being changed, adding a tire rotation was efficient and inexpensive. Parts were lower cost than anticipated, and Steve kept the labor charges as low as possible. I won't go anywhere else for my auto needs!