NM
Nancy M.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Nancy said the service was great. Her vehicle looks good and the employees were professional.

DENNY H.
10/28/2017
Highly recommend.
Quality work and always willing to help you!

LT
Larry T.
Woodstock, GA
BMW Z3
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the staff was really good. The facility was clean and they were knowledgeable. The time frame of when the work would be done was a little fuzzy, but he was pleased with the results and he will be using them again.

TC
TIM C.
Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2017
Rare find
Great shop. Good pricing and quality work. Steve is a rare find in the auto repair business. Will be bringing all of our cars in for work when needed.

AARON S.
10/13/2017
Amazing service, awesome team!
Been multiple times and have never been let down. 10/10 service!

EC
EDUARDO C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2017
Good guy, poor service
The owner of the shop is a very good person, and seems very dedicated to the work. However when it comes down to the service provided I was left very unsatisfied. My car had a few problems, so I brought there on a friend's recommendation, but every time I thought the problem had been solved the car would just start to make other noises or develop other issues within a few days of me picking it up from the shop. It could just be a major coincidence that new problems would just pop up right after the car was supposedly fixed, but I find that hard to believe, since the car worked fine for the 5 years I drove it.

Also if you don't have away to leave the shop without your car, be prepared to spend the whole afternoon there, they'll tell you to bring your car in around 1pm, and you'll sit there waiting until they decide to actually look at the car at 6pm, when the shop is about to close.

Mr./Ms. P.
10/05/2017
Back on the road in a jif!!
My trusty Malibubu was making a terrible noise. I brought it to Steve and the trusty crew at North Point. He had it diagnosed, part ordered, and installed within 24 hours. He is more than reasonable and one of the most honest mechanics I have ever known. He had me cruisin the mean streets again in no time!!! Thanks again.

KELLY S.
Land Rover LR2
10/03/2017
Best Customer Service ever!
Steve is amazing in both customer service and Automative expertise. I am grateful!

MICHAEL W.
INFINITI M35
10/02/2017
Great service.
Always take my vehicles to Steve. New or old they do a top notch job.

RACHEL G.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/29/2017
The entire team here always goes above and beyond for customers. We had lots of requests and every single one of them was handled properly and quickly. We will keep coming back to Steve, with all our vehicles.

FB
Farid B.
Marietta, GA
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Farid said the staff was really nice and quick. He was in and out.

KC
KERI C.
09/17/2017
Honest and Reliable
I have to give a shout out to Steve at North Point Auto Repair. If you ever want a great place to have your car repaired then I highly recommend Steve. He is honest and always goes the second mile. Seems like it is often challenging to find a great mechanic who is honest and give you a fair price.

RA
RUSSELL A.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/16/2017
Sublime service
The absolute best auto shop experience that I can recall. I have never felt more comfortable leaving my truck to be repaired as I have with Steve Miller. The honest, efficient, and straightforward nature of the experience was just straight up awesome. I live in Atlanta, so North Point Auto Repair is nearly an hour drive from me, but that won't stop me from taking all of my auto repair needs there.

JOCK W.
09/13/2017
Steve - the owner works so hard
Only place I will bring my vehicles

DIANE M.
09/08/2017
Steve Miller and his amazing team!!
Steve Miller is an amazing mechanic and all around good guy. He tells it like it is and works with you to fix any problem- no matter how big or small!

DANNY M.
09/08/2017
Great work even nicer people
Steve and his team are not only knowledgeable and skilled in their craft, but are also very nice people. They take the time to explain what they did in plain words. Honest people. Highly recommended.

CELESTE M.
Kia Soul
09/01/2017
Fantastic!
An honest mechanic! Steve explains all that needs to be done to your car and answers questions honestly. He doesn't take guesses at what it could be and do needless repairs. I will not take my car anywhere else!

NP
NAMITA P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Kia Optima
08/31/2017
Great experience
Steve was professional and knowledgeable. I began working in the area and needed a new repair shop that I could trust. I believe I have found that shop.

NW
Natalie W.
Dodge Sprinter
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Natalie said the staff was thorough, helpful, and timely.

WB
WESLEY B.
Dodge Durango
08/27/2017
The Best in Atlanta
I trust Steve with all of my vehicles. He is a very good communicator and you can tell that he cares a lot. There is no reason to go anywhere else.