TC
TINNY C.
08/22/2017
Great First Time Experience
Steve was able to identify the issue with my vehicle right away and all the work was completed within the same day. The issue was not a big as I thought it was going to be and my car is working flawlessly.

FB
Fred B.
08/19/2017
Steve and his team are great mechanics and great people!
Steve is not only a great mechanic but a great person as well. And so is his team of mechanics.
When I took my truck in Steve took the time to put it on a lift, diagnosis my trouble and show me what was causing it. I've never - in 30+ years of driving had a mechanic show that level of service and care.
I was sure I would be without my truck for at least a couple days - he got it back to me within 24 hrs.!
I had already known they did great work as I had taken my wife's car to him previously - excellent service then as well.
Steve is genuinely kind, friendly and respectful - and provides great service at fair and reasonable prices. As long as I live in Alpharetta he will be my mechanic. And I highly recommend him to others. Thanks Steve!!

John W.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
John said the technician is phenomenal.

SI
STEPHEN I.
Acura TL
08/12/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Steve and his staff are thorough and dependable. Deliver on time and always keep you updated, if there is a glitch. THE BEST SHOP I KNOW IF

Jason R.
Smyrna, GA
08/10/2017
Hi Steve
Great place to take your car for any repairs, affordable, trustworthy, knowledgeable you name it.Steve didn't charge me twice, because I made a mistake and ordered the wrong part, had to reinstall the ABS
MODULE twice because of this mistake, then had to be programmed to car.Steve was upfront with his pricing and very understanding.Will be coming back for any future repairs on my car and my wife's car.

DAVID H.
Mercury Villager
08/04/2017
Coolant Leak
In a short time, NPAR replaced a failed part that was in a difficult location. Although the part was obsolete, they were able to fabricate a suitable replacement. As a bonus, they discovered and repaired a windshield washer fluid leak that had been aggravating me for months. Another great job by North Point Auto Repair.

Jimmy S.
Woodstock, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said he likes the owner of the business. A friend of a friend was working at this business. He told him to get his vehicle up to this business. His boss lets him work on vehicles on Saturdays and the evenings. He could repair the vehicle for a deal. The guy got fired. The owner told him that they would do the work. They did some work. Afterward, his transmission does not go into gear. The owner told him to bring it back. He has to have it towed. Whatever they did, he was told by friends that it would cost him $220. When he picked his vehicle up for some reason he paid $575. He plans to return and have his vehicle repaired properly.

DON S.
07/29/2017
Repair windows
Excellent service as always....that's why we continue to go back

DF
DOROTHY F.
07/28/2017
Air Conditioning Problem.
My car was serviced for an air conditioning problem quickly and very professionally. I was in and out of the service department and was told exactly what had been done. Price was certainly reasonable and VERY friendly atmosphere. I will certainly recommend North Point Auto Repair to my friends/family.

GM
Garrett M.
Acura MDX
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Garrett said everything was quick and easy at the business. Steve provided several options for the repairs, and they were very fast.

KV
KAREN V.
Atlanta, GA
Buick Regal
07/27/2017
Great auto shop
Mechanics took the time to find out what was wrong (a/c relay switch) instead of replacing entire a/c system & charging me a fortune. Thanks!!

Steve M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Steve said the owner of this business is a good friend of his. They have always done good work for him.

SV
Susan / Jim V.
Sandy Springs, GA
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business fixed the problem and they took care of things honestly. She really appreciates their hard work and diligence.

ST
SUSIE T.
07/20/2017
Fantastic customer service and performance!
Steve was a pleasure to work with and took care of my car within the timeframe discussed. Cannot be happier with the service.

DANIEL G.
Kia Sorento
07/20/2017
Another Good Experience
Took my car in for brakes and oil change. Steve was easy to work with as usual and got me fixed up and out the door as planned.

AF
ANGELA F.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/19/2017
Fantastic Auto Repair Shop
I highly recommend this business to everyone. Besides being very friendly, they are completely honest and does not charge for things that you really don't need.

LP
Leon P.
Isuzu Rodeo
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Leon said Steve was awesome.

MU
MICHELLE U.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/15/2017
Highly recommended
I'm very satisfied with the quick turnaround to get my daughters car back on the road. The service is awesome and I would highly recommend choosing North Point Auto Repair for your future auto repairs.

DENNY H.
07/13/2017
First time in the shop.
Alternator replacement and easy to work with and the price is right, saving about $200.00 compared to the car dealer.

AY
ANTHONY Y.
07/08/2017
Great Experience!
This is the best auto shop I've ever worked with. They do a great job. Steve is meticulous and so is his staff. I will always bring my cars to North Point Auto Repair!