Latest Review about 1 month ago

FB
Farid B.
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Farid said the staff was really nice and quick. He was in and out.

KC
KERI C.
Roswell, GA
09/17/2017
Honest and Reliable
I have to give a shout out to Steve at North Point Auto Repair. If you ever want a great place to have your car repaired then I highly recommend Steve. He is honest and always goes the second mile. Seems like it is often challenging to find a great mechanic who is honest and give you a fair price.

RA
RUSSELL A.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/16/2017
Sublime service
The absolute best auto shop experience that I can recall. I have never felt more comfortable leaving my truck to be repaired as I have with Steve Miller. The honest, efficient, and straightforward nature of the experience was just straight up awesome. I live in Atlanta, so North Point Auto Repair is nearly an hour drive from me, but that won't stop me from taking all of my auto repair needs there.

JOCK W.
09/13/2017
Steve - the owner works so hard
Only place I will bring my vehicles

DIANE M.
Roswell, GA
09/08/2017
Steve Miller and his amazing team!!
Steve Miller is an amazing mechanic and all around good guy. He tells it like it is and works with you to fix any problem- no matter how big or small!

DANNY M.
09/08/2017
Great work even nicer people
Steve and his team are not only knowledgeable and skilled in their craft, but are also very nice people. They take the time to explain what they did in plain words. Honest people. Highly recommended.

CELESTE M.
Kia Soul
09/01/2017
Fantastic!
An honest mechanic! Steve explains all that needs to be done to your car and answers questions honestly. He doesn't take guesses at what it could be and do needless repairs. I will not take my car anywhere else!

NP
NAMITA P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Kia Optima
08/31/2017
Great experience
Steve was professional and knowledgeable. I began working in the area and needed a new repair shop that I could trust. I believe I have found that shop.

NW
Natalie W.
Dodge Sprinter
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Natalie said the staff was thorough, helpful, and timely.

WB
WESLEY B.
Dodge Durango
08/27/2017
The Best in Atlanta
I trust Steve with all of my vehicles. He is a very good communicator and you can tell that he cares a lot. There is no reason to go anywhere else.

DV
Darlene V.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Darlene said Steve is very honest, creative and the prices are excellent.

TC
TINNY C.
08/22/2017
Great First Time Experience
Steve was able to identify the issue with my vehicle right away and all the work was completed within the same day. The issue was not a big as I thought it was going to be and my car is working flawlessly.

FB
Fred B.
08/19/2017
Steve and his team are great mechanics and great people!
Steve is not only a great mechanic but a great person as well. And so is his team of mechanics.
When I took my truck in Steve took the time to put it on a lift, diagnosis my trouble and show me what was causing it. I've never - in 30+ years of driving had a mechanic show that level of service and care.
I was sure I would be without my truck for at least a couple days - he got it back to me within 24 hrs.!
I had already known they did great work as I had taken my wife's car to him previously - excellent service then as well.
Steve is genuinely kind, friendly and respectful - and provides great service at fair and reasonable prices. As long as I live in Alpharetta he will be my mechanic. And I highly recommend him to others. Thanks Steve!!

John W.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
John said the technician is phenomenal.

SI
STEPHEN I.
Acura TL
08/12/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Steve and his staff are thorough and dependable. Deliver on time and always keep you updated, if there is a glitch. THE BEST SHOP I KNOW IF

Jason R.
Smyrna, GA
08/10/2017
Hi Steve
Great place to take your car for any repairs, affordable, trustworthy, knowledgeable you name it.Steve didn't charge me twice, because I made a mistake and ordered the wrong part, had to reinstall the ABS
MODULE twice because of this mistake, then had to be programmed to car.Steve was upfront with his pricing and very understanding.Will be coming back for any future repairs on my car and my wife's car.

DAVID H.
Mercury Villager
08/04/2017
Coolant Leak
In a short time, NPAR replaced a failed part that was in a difficult location. Although the part was obsolete, they were able to fabricate a suitable replacement. As a bonus, they discovered and repaired a windshield washer fluid leak that had been aggravating me for months. Another great job by North Point Auto Repair.

Jimmy S.
Woodstock, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said he likes the owner of the business. A friend of a friend was working at this business. He told him to get his vehicle up to this business. His boss lets him work on vehicles on Saturdays and the evenings. He could repair the vehicle for a deal. The guy got fired. The owner told him that they would do the work. They did some work. Afterward, his transmission does not go into gear. The owner told him to bring it back. He has to have it towed. Whatever they did, he was told by friends that it would cost him $220. When he picked his vehicle up for some reason he paid $575. He plans to return and have his vehicle repaired properly.

DON S.
07/29/2017
Repair windows
Excellent service as always....that's why we continue to go back

DF
DOROTHY F.
07/28/2017
Air Conditioning Problem.
My car was serviced for an air conditioning problem quickly and very professionally. I was in and out of the service department and was told exactly what had been done. Price was certainly reasonable and VERY friendly atmosphere. I will certainly recommend North Point Auto Repair to my friends/family.