TK
TOM K.
Woodstock, GA
01/15/2020
Good work
They squeezed me in, and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problems, for a very reasonable price, and now the car drives a lot better; thank you guys

01/14/2020
Awesome!
Continually providing great service at a fair price...highly recommend!!

CINDI B.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/14/2020
Great service with reasonable pricing
Steve and his team are able to diagnose and reasonably fix your vehicle. I feel confident about the cost of repairs and never sense I have been upcharged.

Acura TSX
01/13/2020
Fast, reliable service
Work was done quickly and for a very reasonable price.

AG
ANN G.
Ford Taurus X
01/13/2020
As always Steve and his team did an excellent job!
As always Steve and his team did an excellent job!

GC
GREGORY C.
Dunwoody, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/11/2020
Friendly , affordable and extremely professional
Steve and team are very knowledgeable about your car needs. I’ve been taking my car there for years and I’m still extremely satisfied!! Great Service .

EM
EBONY M.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler 200
01/09/2020
Best Auto Repair Service!!!
They got me in same day on a Saturday for brake and rotor change!!!! Was fast and sufficient. Definitely went the extra mile with service and cares for your baby (vehicle), like it's their baby.

OM
OSCAR M.
Best mechanic experience
I found the worlds only honest mechanic! Steve is not going to tell you to do something you don’t need, isn’t going to overcharge you, and is going to do amazing work.

TK
TODD K.
Hyundai Veracruz
Great Service, Great People
Fair price and will do what is only needed to be done. Always taking care of the consumer first. Will not nickel and dime you. Very honest and fires quality work.

BN
BARRY N.
Cadillac CTS
01/07/2020
The owner Steve is great. Genuinely friendly and a great person.
As usual they did a great job and gave me a great price. This is the best auto repair service in Alpharetta.

EB

VH
VICTORIA H.
Audi Q5
01/02/2020
Honest fair and affordable exactly as it should be
I found this place through recommendations and reviews on multiple sites. Steve is very personable.and knowledgeable. He was honest and fair about my oil chamge. He asked if I wanted to rotate my tires and I declined bwcau2e I thought it had been done (at least should have been) he mentioned why he asked but didn't pressure me at all. also.noted that my brakes looked new (which they were). I feel like other places would have just tried to sell me services I didn't need. Definitely will.be g9ing back. It's nice to know I have found a reliable auto mechanic!

12/20/2019
The best
These gentlemen know their vehicles. Never have been overcharged or waited forever and super friendly, they have coffee and water for those who want. They bring you in the shop to show you what’s wrong or not wrong so you can see they don’t try to rip you off. They even told me how to repair my issues if I wanted to do myself. But I put most work in their hands. Great team! Left their early.

RACHEL G.
Audi Q7
12/19/2019
Above and beyond!
Steve is always willing to go above and beyond to assure our satisfaction. You can really trust this guy and his staff.