MARY R.
04/12/2017
Great service and work!
I am new to the area and wasn't sure where to take my car. I found great reviews online about North Point Auto Repair and they lived up to their reputation. I will definitely return!

TT
TOM T.
Johns Creek, GA
Chevrolet Blazer
04/12/2017
Keeping my 1996 Chevy Blazer Running
Fixed three engine code lights, tuned the engine new plugs and wires, tightened the roof rack that was causing lots of noise and I could never figure it out put Steve did. Thanks

AO
AMY O.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Brought my son's car in to get his turn signal fixed and Steve did a fabulous job and it wasn't easy either (he had to take the front bumper off the car to get to the signal). The shop was surprisingly clean for an auto shop and everyone was so friendly and the price was GREAT !! Found our "go to" auto repair shop for all our cars now.

RENO S.
Roswell, GA
Saab 9-5
Steve Rocks!
Steve and his crew at North Point Auto Repair are great. I never have any doubt weather or not I am being taken advantage of. Steve is knowledgeable, honest and very reasonable on price. I highly recomend North Point.

KW
KRISTIAN W.
Effective and affordable
Car was fixed, price was right. I ALWAYS take my car to North Point because I TRUST them, which is rare amongst auto shops. I would recommend them to anyone that has a car.

JI
JOE I.
Audi S4
A true professional...
The reviews speak for themselves... North Point Auto Repair is Awesome!! Steve Miller exceeded my expectations on all levels. Very knowledgeable, professional, and just dead honest. His entire staff was extremely courteous at delivery. Steve is a true car enthusiast and someone you can trust! Thanks so much for taking care of my 2010 S4!!

JERRY C.
Roswell, GA
Tahoe check
Steve is xtremely hands on when repairs are made. He oversees every detail. What a FANTASTIC job they do. I cane HIGHLY recommend his facility.

Mimi D.
Atlanta, GA
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Mimi said it was a pleasant experience. They were reasonably priced, and the quality of the work was good. It was done quickly.

CAROL B.
Duluth, GA
GMC Yukon XL
04/10/2017
Great customer service as usual
As always, North Point Auto Repair does an excellent job in a timely manner too.

MIKE S.
Dodge Coronet
02/17/2017
Excellent customer care
Steve and his associates do excellent work and their rates are competitive.

LP
Leon P.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/16/2017 Category: Service
Leon said they did well and had a good experience. His wife looked them up online and they had good reviews.

JOE M.
02/13/2017
Love this Place!!
This was my Second visit (last time about a year ago). Bottom line: great customer service, super knowledgeable and friendly owner (Steve), still the great place that prompted me to give North Point a 5 star rating on my original visit. In to get a check engine light diagnosed (O2 sensor needed replacing), my 2009 Hyundai 100K+ miles is running better than ever. Steve also checked my brakes and reported that they are in good condition. Steve is down to earth and tells it to you straight, i immediately knew i could trust the dude.

Devin S.
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Devin said he thinks the owner of this business is very honest and does good work. They get the work done in a timely manner.

HC
HARLEY C.
02/12/2017
Fast, friendly. Service you can trust.
Steve and his crew are incredible.After moving away from my mechanic of 10 years with multiple different vehicles, I was nervous about finding a new one. North point was open and honest from the get-go with pricing, service, experience and knowledge. Never tried to constantly and overly upsell. They really know how to make you feel like family and don't treat you like "the other guys" that want to charge you up to 3x what you'd normally pay... or more! Steve is super honest and like the uncle you can trust with your car, no matter the make... Definitely will be continuing to have them as my mechanic for years to come!

AG
ANN G.
Nissan Armada
02/08/2017
Steve Miller!
Great job! Steve gave tremendous effort in getting to my car without an appointment and he was able to fix the problem for at least a fourth less than the lowest quote! I will take my car there again!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
01/29/2017
Honest mechanics
I don't know a lot about cars and often people try to sell me unnecessary things. Steve pointed out all the things that I didn't need, showed me how to check everything myself, patched my tire up when we found a nail and provide the best customer service I've ever had. Normally I dread going to the shop for my car because I feel like I'll be oversold but he had great customer service and he's honest. I'll come back.

MIKE B.
01/27/2017
Starter problem
I contacted North Point Auto (Steve) because my truck would not start and I needed an estimate for the repair. Steve gave me a price that was the same as other repair shops in the area and his estimate was over $200 less than taking it to a dealer. I chose North Point Auto because of the great reviews.

JASON M.
Jeep Commander
01/27/2017
Very professional
Exemplary service at the right price. I'll never take our vehicles to any other repair facility.

CAROLE M.
01/16/2017
new brakes
took in the cat within 1 hour did a good job and double checked all work

AC
ALAN C.
Honda Accord
01/13/2017
Tires replaced, transmission flush, general inspection
Steve and crew are the best! Honest prices on a full tire replacement and trans. flush. I thought I was in need of brakes, but Steve recommended replacing after a few more thousand miles (not many shops would ever do this!). My go-to mechanic! Thanks, Steve!