Latest Review about 2 months ago

HC
HARLEY C.
04/20/2017
Thorough and Trustworthy
Steve and his crew are incredible! They never hesitate to help me and can always help me. I don't trust anyone else with my vehicle!

TR
Trevor R.
Cumming, GA
BMW 328i
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Trevor said they do excellent work. It is quick and it couldn't have gone better.

SD
Sarah D.
Sandy Springs, GA
Honda Fit
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said the business was really nice and did a great job. The mechanic was honest, understanding, competent and quickly found the problem plus ways to replace her clutch economically.

ME
MARK E.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/19/2017
Car Repai
North Point auto is by far the best in the business! Awesome mechanics along with fantastic make Northside a great choice!!!!

RD
RICHARD D.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
04/19/2017
Engine Check Light on
Excellent and complete repair with solid confirmation of the fix so I was assured of passing emissions.

Bob S.
Johns Creek, GA
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Bob said they did a very good job and he was satisfied.

John R.
North Charleston, SC
04/19/2017 Category: Service
John said this business did a good job. They were thorough.

KT
KIMBERLY T.
Acworth, GA
Saturn Vue
04/17/2017
Best shop I've ever used.
I've used North Point Auto Repair for years. He does all three of our cars. Beat in the business. Honest, hardworking. He has saved us a lot of money compared to other repair shops.

Micheal H.
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business provides excellent service and a good rate.

MARY R.
04/12/2017
Great service and work!
I am new to the area and wasn't sure where to take my car. I found great reviews online about North Point Auto Repair and they lived up to their reputation. I will definitely return!

TT
TOM T.
Johns Creek, GA
Chevrolet Blazer
04/12/2017
Keeping my 1996 Chevy Blazer Running
Fixed three engine code lights, tuned the engine new plugs and wires, tightened the roof rack that was causing lots of noise and I could never figure it out put Steve did. Thanks

AO
AMY O.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Brought my son's car in to get his turn signal fixed and Steve did a fabulous job and it wasn't easy either (he had to take the front bumper off the car to get to the signal). The shop was surprisingly clean for an auto shop and everyone was so friendly and the price was GREAT !! Found our "go to" auto repair shop for all our cars now.

RENO S.
Roswell, GA
Saab 9-5
Steve Rocks!
Steve and his crew at North Point Auto Repair are great. I never have any doubt weather or not I am being taken advantage of. Steve is knowledgeable, honest and very reasonable on price. I highly recomend North Point.

KW
KRISTIAN W.
Effective and affordable
Car was fixed, price was right. I ALWAYS take my car to North Point because I TRUST them, which is rare amongst auto shops. I would recommend them to anyone that has a car.

JI
JOE I.
Audi S4
A true professional...
The reviews speak for themselves... North Point Auto Repair is Awesome!! Steve Miller exceeded my expectations on all levels. Very knowledgeable, professional, and just dead honest. His entire staff was extremely courteous at delivery. Steve is a true car enthusiast and someone you can trust! Thanks so much for taking care of my 2010 S4!!

JERRY C.
Roswell, GA
Tahoe check
Steve is xtremely hands on when repairs are made. He oversees every detail. What a FANTASTIC job they do. I cane HIGHLY recommend his facility.

Mimi D.
Atlanta, GA
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Mimi said it was a pleasant experience. They were reasonably priced, and the quality of the work was good. It was done quickly.

CAROL B.
Duluth, GA
GMC Yukon XL
04/10/2017
Great customer service as usual
As always, North Point Auto Repair does an excellent job in a timely manner too.

MIKE S.
Dodge Coronet
02/17/2017
Excellent customer care
Steve and his associates do excellent work and their rates are competitive.

LP
Leon P.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/16/2017 Category: Service
Leon said they did well and had a good experience. His wife looked them up online and they had good reviews.