KF
KATHY F.
GMC Envoy XUV
10/12/2019
Always Great Service!
Steve and his team take excellent care of my cars! I can call them for any issue and they always tell me straight what they find, what the options are to fix it and never try to sell me on unnecessary work. Several times when ive been directed by others that work was required, they actually refuted the need and saved me money.

BRIAN M.
Canton, GA
10/11/2019
Tremendous, Trustworthy Service
Service is always impeccable, and trustworthy!

RP
RUSS P.
10/08/2019
Great team, great service
Steve and his team do a great job of assessing needs, getting the work done and getting me back on the road as quickly as possible. From a basic oil change to more complex service needs, North Point Auto can handle it.

Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2019
Very reliable, conscientious, knowledgeable and affordable
Very reliable, conscientious, knowledgeable and affordable

HC
HARLEY C.
10/03/2019
Great Service, Great Everything
I knew I made the right choice almost two years ago to choose you and I have not had a reason since to change my mind. I send everyone I know to you and that won’t be changing.

KC
KIMBERLY C.
Canton, GA
09/27/2019
Repair to Sensor
Service was great and the price was very fair. They are honest and will tell you exactly how it is.

AG
ANN G.
Lexus IS 250
09/26/2019
Staff and ownership
Steve is always so willing to assist with any problem! He has a gray attitude and customer service! Knowing they he is honest and tremendously capable are the best attributes when dealing with any business!! Steve and his crew are they snd more!

TK
TODD K.
Roswell, GA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/24/2019
Best shop in town
Reasonable, honest, and trust worthy. Steve and his crew are hard working and can diagnose, and fix any of your car issues. Stop in and get that home experience.

BEN H.
Atlanta, GA
Honda Civic Si
09/20/2019
Great shop, great people
It’s hard to find good, honest mechanics. Look no further.

WW
WENDY W.
Ford Fiesta
09/18/2019
Dead Battery!
Steve and the guys saved me again! I don't panic when my car breaks because I know North Point Auto will get me back on the road quickly. The work is completed with quality and is guaranteed. The team is very nice as well.

CA
CHRISTY A.
Decatur, GA
Nissan Xterra
09/16/2019
North Point goes the extra mile!
NorthPoint has been my "go-to" repair shop for the past year and they've done a wonderful Job. Steve and crew are fair and honest and really go the extra mile (including a drive to work!). I will continue to use them for my automotive needs (and with a 2008 X-terra, I'm sure I will have more :)

TE
TROY E.
Marietta, GA
09/14/2019
Third time I have had a repair here
I found out about North Point earlier this year from a neighbor who has been using them for a long time. Steve is fantastic, the work is 1st rate, the people are honest, and the prices are very reasonable. I have been very impressed and am grateful to have found them.

CINDI B.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
09/14/2019
Great place with fair pricing
This is a great shop. They will be fair and not recommended what you don't need.

Duluth, GA
09/12/2019
After weeks of wondering how to solve my steering issue, Steve came up with a inexpensive solution. If this really works, I saved a bundle.?

RP
Russ P.
09/11/2019
Highly recommended
Great team of professionals that work quickly to address my needs and offer valued recommendations. Whether I go in for routine service or a more complex issue, Steve and his team take care of it. Everyone who owns a vehicle, needs a qualified auto shop they can trust. North Point Auto is that team for me.