PH
S Cheek, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2021 Category: Service
great job
Staff was friendly efficient, explained everything, got work done early

Tonawanda, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Always Great
The service at Northtown is always superior. I truly enjoy going there!

Celia M.
Tonawanda, NY
07/17/2021 Category: Service
car repair
not real happy with the cost of repair
EDWARD J G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/18/2021

Good Morning,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We will be reaching out to you to discuss your experience in more detail and work with you to earn your business going forward!

Buffalo, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2021 Category: Service
The staff
The expertise the staff has. The waiting room very clean
EDWARD J G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/18/2021

Good Morning,

CD
Carol D.
Snyder, NY
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
Staff is always on the ball polite friendly and knowledgeable

PS

Matthew G.
Snyder, NY
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
Very talented service and front office staff. Always get great service there.

SK
Sharon K.
Cheektowaga, NY
07/05/2021 Category: Service
There when you need them!
Used car I purchased 3 months ago, prior to visit to service department battery died. Had medical appointments for my husband later that day. They took very good care of me in service even though they were very busy. Great people to deal with.

Amherst, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people that listen to your concerns.
Nice and comfortable when checking in and waiting. Everyone is friendly and happy.

Buffalo, NY
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Knowledge about my specific vehicle
The staff is so courteous , friendly and knowledgeable . I have been having my cars serviced by the dealership for over 10 years and will continue into the future . I highly recommend the business .

HU
Hassan U.
Williamsville, NY
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2021 Category: Service
2009 Genesis TPMS
After submitting my unsatisfactory service experience review regarding my last visit of North Town Hyundai, manager calls me personally and apologize for all the inconvenience and asked me to bring the vehicle back to the service facility to diagnose the issue and I did! They are still trying to figure it out what is the route cause of that light but one thing is improve that I got the status update call to explain that what step they have been taken so far and what are they planning to do to rectify the issue.

06/25/2021 Category: Service
North town Hyundai Genesis sucks!!!
Highly unprofessional could not even diagnose the issue in last 6 months keep suggesting to change this part and that part, I’m just waiting from them to say now it’s time to change the car coz we don’t know how to fix it!
EDWARD J G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/26/2021

Hassan,

I apologize for the issue that you're having with your vehicle. I will be reaching out to you on Monday to discuss how we can best take care of you and your Hyundai.

EJ Gonser

NC
Nancy C.
Tn Of Tona, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2021 Category: Service
I love my Kona!!
Very friendly and helpful staff. Great deals!! And I love my beautiful Kona!!

James S.
Amherst, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2021 Category: Service
Room for improvement
It was ok. Advisor Rebecca seems concerned and patient... Car was ready earlier than expected. Less than 100 % of concerns were addressed which was a bit frustrating. At checkout / pickup I was just handed my keys back and pointed in a direction only to find my car boxed in by a disabled vehicle... Which was addressed quickly but I found unprofessional. Ultimately they received and repaired my vehicle on short notice... But I could feel more valued as a customer I guess....

06/18/2021 Category: Service
Weak
I feel the repair was rushed
EDWARD J G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/19/2021

James,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We have been notified that you're coming into the dealership this afternoon and we want to ensure that you have all of your questions answered and concerns addressed to your complete satisfaction. We will be following up with you to ensure that this is the case!

S Cheek, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Consistency
Very consistent regarding quality service.

DF