Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5rating 4.4666693
Overall Rating 2.1666707/5Overall Rating 2.1666707/5rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Phil was great. Service was as expected and no surprises. My scheduled maintenance was performed quickly and completely.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

Todd B.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, thorough and fair.

CJ
Christopher J.
Platte City, MO
Thank you!
The Customer Service was second to none!

Diane H.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service again!
Second time at this dealership for service and they did a great job again! Just had an oil change and tire rotation but they were fast and reasonably priced.

Jennifer S.
Lansing, KS
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, professional staff
Thank you!

WF
William F.
Orrick, MO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2019 Category: Service
I’m so much more comfortable here getting service than under previous management. Always tried to sell me something I didn’t need. You are wonderful now in the service department. I will for sure return here for every thing

DN

SF
Sandra F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Was only in for the mandatory Missouri inspection, but as always, the service rep, Bobby was friendly and knowledgeable about any questions I had. The service area is always clean. The waiting area is comfortable.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Northtowne Hyundai
I met Matt Kornblum a few months ago to find out what he knew about a Genesis I had purchased from a friend that had previously used and trusted Matt for purchasing multiple vehicles. I then came in for service and requested Bobby Kielman since he was the service rep my friend had also used. I felt very comfortable working with Bobby to provide good service for my ca and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Maria M.
Friendly Service
I just got my car serviced and Don was Awesome!

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

Matthew S.
Smithville, MO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Disappointed ☹️
They didn’t fix a check engine light issue. We are now without a car. I am out of town on business. I got the vehicle checked out so my wife would be ok when I was gone. This is a brand new car less than 7500 miles. Now it is stuck in our driveway.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am sorry that your new car is having a problem. We don't want new owners to have problems with their new Hyundais. What would you like me to do for you? I can give you a shop credit to cover
the maintenace on your car. I would offer you $100.00 shop credit to use on whatever you want.

We will get your car back in here and get you in something to drive so we can keep your car and look at it.

Please let me know;

TJ
Taylor J.
08/15/2019
Professional and Customer-centric Service
The customer service was top notch -- informative, professional and friendly. My initial review what hasty and essentially focused on my frustration with the product's failure instead of the service I received.

RF
Rebecca F.
Weatherby Lake, MO
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Everyone has always been very friendly. Their waiting room is very comfortable & has all your needs. They’re knowledgeable about their brand.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Dennis B.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Worked car in quick
Check engine light came on and had car towed in. Dealer was booked up solid but they managed to work my car on so that I got it back the next day.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

NS
Nancy S.
Gallatin, MO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Phil
Excellent service as my previous experiences were. Phil is awesome and gets you in, serviced, and out in a flash!

Michael D.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
No surprises

Susan W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Bobby is the service person to go to if you want friendly and courteous service.
Bobby is the service person I go to. He is always friendly and courteous. He tells me what I need to get done and doesn't try to sell me anything extra. He has helped my daughter and I buy parts for our vehicles there. I always go to Bobby. I am disappointed that I brought my car in three times for the same thing that has been going on since I bought it. They never could find the problem, but I brought it to another dealership and it hasn't done it since. I will go back for oil changes, but they need to work on figuring out what is wrong with your vehicle and fixing it and working with the customer. I do not know if I recommend. I don't think I will be buying another vehicle from there.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Good Morning and thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. Please let us know if your vehicle starts to act up again.
From what I can see through Hyundai repair system is that the dealer you took the car to reported to Hyundai that they couldn't find a problem with your car. They filed a NTF claim which means no trouble found.  We don't want to steer customer's in the wrong direction if we can't find a problem with a car. It's as frustrating for us as it is for you. We don't want a customer to leave here unhappy.

If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know and I will do it.

Northtowne Hyundai

He Susan,

Did you want Hyundai to resend you another survey? If so, we can resend you a survey if you are wanting to give a higher sore.

Let me know and thanks,

NW
Nicole W.
Smithville, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Outstanding Customer Service
Don was so helpful. Now that my car is over 30,000 miles he let me know the items I need to take care of soon to keep my warranty in effect and helped me to price a front end alignment as well. It was storming when my car was done and he was nice enough to back into the garage area so I could get in it without getting soaked, just a gesture above and beyond what was necessary, which I really appreciated.

DJ
Denise J.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely horrible. And I'm an ASE, A&P, EOD certified technician.
Do not buy a Hyundai.

Good AFternoon,

Thanks for taking time to fill out the survey. I am sorry things aren't going well with your car. Our techs have to follow what
techline makes us do under certain circumstances. We don't want a customer to return with recurring problems. I show we had you set up to drop your car off this morning.

If there is something I can do for you please let me know.

Northtowne Hyundai