Dennis B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
Bobby always makes me fell as if he is working with a friend and not just a customer,
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

KG
Karen G.
Independence, MO
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
Service dept is professional and answers all my questions. Overall this dealership makes you comfortable whether buying a car or getting it serviced.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

03/02/2020 Category: Service
They always treat me well and take good care of my car.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

WK
Walter K.
Shawnee, KS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous welcoming and competent
Arrived early for my appointment and the staff made adjustments and took my car for service before scheduled appointment!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

RP
Ryan P.
Saint Joseph, MO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
The staff
Great people to work with
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

GG
Gary G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent, as Always
I have always been pleased with the service that we have received from this dealer. From the sales experience to now 6 years of service experience, the personal touch has been great. Repairs, if any, are made quickly and efficiently and the service staff always explains the procedure and makes sure to maximize any potential discounts. I will continue to recommend this dealership to family and friends.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

Steven W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Great car, the service and sales at Northtowne Hyundai is impeccable
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeK!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Convenient and nice people
People are nice
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Stanley W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Always great, always on time, and very competitive on their prices
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

HM
Heidi M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Always have an excellent experience at Northtowne Hyundai.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Good Morrning:

2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/21/2020 Category: Service
fantastic service dept
noticed my rear drivers blinker was out.leaving next day on trip.Don, service mgr ,got me in that day,it was fixed. within the hour. peace of mind complete

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great WeeKend!

Chillicothe, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quick & Easy
The dealership sent me notification of an appointment made for my first (free) oil change, with the flexibility to reschedule if the date and time didn't work for me. I arrived early for my appointment, but was received promptly, and the oil change was completed quickly.

Joshua B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled an oil change. Was in and out in like half an hour. Comfy waiting room. Free wifi and desks for laptops if you need to do work or school.

LA
Lauren A.
Leavenworth, KS
Fast service
My car was towed to hyundai and it was done that next morning.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Chad B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Speedy service!
My first time using this dealership. My Tuscon’s oil change was done in a half hour. I used Reed before and never got out of there in under an hour and a half. Friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service advisor! Thanks guys, I’ll be back!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020